Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

Vincent is in Florence again since yesterday, so I suppose they're rehearsing for pianocity. And Adam is in Milan, so hopefully we'll get videos! :crossed: :wub2: ... I wonder why they're rehearsing so much for this tiny gig - or were the April rehearsals for Cheltenham? :dunno_grin: I was thinking, maybe they're planning a livestream? That would be awesome! :fangurl: (tho I couldn't watch live, but it'd be so nice to get the whole gig on video, if it's so special)

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

Vincent is in Florence again since yesterday, so I suppose they're rehearsing for pianocity. And Adam is in Milan, so hopefully we'll get videos! :crossed: :wub2: ... I wonder why they're rehearsing so much for this tiny gig - or were the April rehearsals for Cheltenham? :dunno_grin: I was thinking, maybe they're planning a livestream? That would be awesome! :fangurl: (tho I couldn't watch live, but it'd be so nice to get the whole gig on video, if it's so special)

For sure Adam will film something and post a tik tok video 📹😊

On FB someone asked if the event will be recorded by RAI but the organizers replied there will be no camera (at least for RAI TV)

Btw, I will be attending this event because a friend of mine (not MFC) managed to get a ticket but she doesn't want to go without her sister (the reservation was for only one person) so she asked me if I was interested (what a question 😅) and trasferred me her ticket.

Finger crossed for the weather. In Italy it's raining a lot🌧

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Chiara 83 said:

On FB someone asked if the event will be recorded by RAI but the organizers replied there will be no camera (at least for RAI TV)

Btw, I will be attending this event because a friend of mine (not MFC) managed to get a ticket but she doesn't want to go without her sister (the reservation was for only one person) so she asked me if I was interested (what a question 😅) and trasferred me her ticket.

So happy for you Chiara! I hope the weather holds up for you all. 🤞Sending sun! ☀ ☀ ☀ 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chiara 83 said:

Oh wow, that's great news, so happy for you! :wub2:  Enjoy! But I don't have to tell you that, lol! :lol3: And please film when @holdingyourdrink isn't filming, so we can get to see more of the gig. :naughty:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mellody said:

Oh wow, that's great news, so happy for you! :wub2:  Enjoy! But I don't have to tell you that, lol! :lol3: And please film when @holdingyourdrink isn't filming, so we can get to see more of the gig. :naughty:

Thank you Karin❤I was very lucky this time. 

Yes I will film something and share my contents on the Forum. :wink2:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Chiara 83 said:

Have a wonderful time! 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

That looks like it was from his evening in Milan after the concert at Sforzesco. It looks like the gallery they were in with all the tiling, and he wore that same suit. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Hero said:

That looks like it was from his evening in Milan after the concert at Sforzesco. It looks like the gallery they were in with all the tiling, and he wore that same suit. 

20 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I agree. I don’t think it’s from last night. 

Thanks, edited the DATE !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So... he was in Paris on Wednesday and Thursday - but where is he now? Back to Tuscany with Andy and the girls? Still in Paris, recording some more music? Somewhere else in the world? It's 2 days since his last public appearance, he could be anywhere! :lol3:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

So... he was in Paris on Wednesday and Thursday - but where is he now? Back to Tuscany with Andy and the girls? Still in Paris, recording some more music? Somewhere else in the world? It's 2 days since his last public appearance, he could be anywhere! :lol3:

Somebody who can get close to him next gig should inject him with a GPS chip  :fisch:

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, silver said:

Somebody who can get close to him next gig should inject him with a GPS chip  :fisch:

Nah, that would take all the fun away from this thread. :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3