Hi everyone, New member

TINY_HOLBROOK

Hi everyone! My name is Giulio, i'm from Italy and i am new to this Fan Club. I discovered MIKA 12 years ago with "We are Golden". My hobbies are movies and music. My favourite singers and Bands are Queen, Elvis Presley, George Michael, Elton John and of course the fantastic MIKA : )

• Like 12

Hello again Giulio. Hmmm I have the same tastes than you about bands and artists and I also discovered Mika 12 years ago. Btw, tomorrow is my 11th anniversary of my first Mika's gig  :blush:.

I'm sure you'll enoy this place. If you have any questions or you're looking for something related to Mika you can ask here 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hello again Giulio. Hmmm I have the same tastes than you about bands and artists and I also discovered Mika 12 years ago. Btw, tomorrow is my 11th anniversary of my first Mika's gig  :blush:.

I'm sure you'll enoy this place. If you have any questions or you're looking for something related to Mika you can ask here 

hello again you too, I've never been to a MIKA concert, but I'd love to : )

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TINY_HOLBROOK said:

hello again you too, I've never been to a MIKA concert, but I'd love to : )

Surely when this pandemic situation ends, you will be able to. It will be easy for you to attend one of his concerts living in Italy. :wink2:

• Like 2

Hi Giulio! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Piedmont, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... 

We are waiting for you in the italian page! :mikadas:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, TINY_HOLBROOK said:

Hallo iedereen! Mijn naam is Giulio, ik kom uit Italië en ik ben nieuw in deze fanclub. Ik ontdekte MIKA 12 jaar geleden met "We are Golden". Mijn hobby's zijn films en muziek. Mijn favoriete zangers en bands zijn Queen, Elvis Presley, George Michael, Elton John en natuurlijk de fantastische MIKA :)

Welcome @TINY_HOLBROOK:welcomeani:

Nice to meet you, I am Nina from Belgium:belgium:

Have fun with us!:mikacool:

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2021 at 7:13 PM, TINY_HOLBROOK said:

Hi everyone! My name is Giulio, i'm from Italy and i am new to this Fan Club. I discovered MIKA 12 years ago with "We are Golden". My hobbies are movies and music. My favourite singers and Bands are Queen, Elvis Presley, George Michael, Elton John and of course the fantastic MIKA : )

@TINY_HOLBROOK buon gustaio!! Mika è un grandissimo musicista.. anche a me piaccioni i Queen, Mika, Bluvertigo e Morgan, Ricky Martin.. .. Ma Mika è in assoluto il mio preferito.. ti da una carica... anche io l'ho scoperto con "We are golden"

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. I was an Elvifan as a teenager and never thought something like this could happen to me again but then I stumbled about a song called Grace Kelly and boom...... the rest is history

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Grazia Simone said:

Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo Grazia, sono un nuovo membro di MFC. Sono casalinga, adoro la musica e da poco adoro Mika e tutte le sue canzoni.🥰

Hi, Grazia :bye: Welcome to MFC, have fun! :welcomeani:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grazia Simone said:

Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo Grazia, sono un nuovo membro di MFC. Sono casalinga, adoro la musica e da poco adoro Mika e tutte le sue canzoni.🥰

Ciao Grazia  and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: have a lot of fun here!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Grazia Simone said:

Ciao Grazia, benvenuta! ^_^

10 hours ago, Grazia Simone said:

Hi Grazia :bye:

Nice to meet you, :welcomeani: and have fun with us. :yay: