Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

31 minutes ago, krysady said:

And now Mika is having a laughing episode because ha had too much wine :lmfao:

He can't stop from laughing, it's crazy!

20211112_012629.jpg

I'd love to see a video of that, lol! :roftl: Did he say it was because he had too much wine or is that your interpretation? :naughty:

Episode 9 : LIVE SHOW - 3

LIVE

:wags_finger:Don't click WRONG buttons!

:bye: Safety links

HOT FACTOR

SkyItalia

• Thanks 3

I didn't watch the show, but the things I read on Twitter... was it that bad?! :blink: That he got so much and obviously drunk that he wasn't himself anymore? Or is that just this guy's opinion?

I think he's wrong with the reason, Mika has talked about this old lovestory often enough before, without being severely destabilized by it. Like at the 2019 London gig. But to those of you who watched yesterday, what was your impression of Mika?

Dammit I'm intrigued and really want to watch it, but I've got to go to work. It'll have to wait till tonight. Really hoping he's OK though, and it was just relief/overexuberance after a week of coaching emotional songs.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mellody said:

I'd love to see a video of that, lol! :roftl: Did he say it was because he had too much wine or is that your interpretation? :naughty:

He said he had too much wine, in fact you can see a bottle of wine in that pic he posted in story with the flowers and the note from Italian fans.

Watch the Hot XF video :)

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I didn't watch the show, but the things I read on Twitter... was it that bad?! :blink: That he got so much and obviously drunk that he wasn't himself anymore? Or is that just this guy's opinion?

No, it was nothing bad and Mika was hilarious! In fact some Italians got angry because he told to Mutonia that they suck and he didn't like them at all. And honestly he was right! Yes, maybe he was a bit more harsh in his comments, but nothing unusual. 

Then during the Hot XF they had a former candidate invited to sing, that girl got a NO from Mika in the past. So now she thought he will change his mind, but at the end Mika said her NO again :lmfao: It was very funny, because at that point he was really tipsy and couldn't stop from laughing.

They had to move the camera away from him, while he was leaned on the desk, doing all kind of moves :aah:

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

SkyTG24 ( NEWS )

12 nov 2021 - 01:25

X Factor 2021, nel terzo Live eliminati Vale LP e i Karakaz. VIDEO

https://tg24.sky.it/spettacolo/tv-show/2021/11/11/eliminati-x-factor-ieri-sera-live-3

Il Roster di Emma e quello di Hell Raton perdono un componente ognuno: 

la cantante casertana e la band rock. Prosegue invece l'avventura per Nika Paris e Le Endrigo, che si sono giocati il tutto per tutto al ballottaggio. 

Ospite della puntata il cantautore Gazzelle.

Appuntamento su Sky Uno giovedì 18 novembre alle 21.15 con il quarto Live

Il Roster di Emma e quello di Hell Raton perdono un componente ognuno:

la cantante casertana Vale LP e la band rock dei Karakaz eliminati al ballottaggio contro Le Endrigo e Nika Paris, tra i meno votati del terzo Live di X Factor 2021

YouTube ( blocked in Italy )

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, krysady said:

He said he had too much wine, in fact you can see a bottle of wine in that pic he posted in story with the flowers and the note from Italian fans.

Watch the Hot XF video :)

Yes, I saw the bottle with 2 glasses in the background of his outfit pic... but the glasses looked empty, so I thought he'd just keep the wine ready for an afterparty.

I watched the Hot Factor now, Mika's giggling is contagious. :naughty: If I understand it right he said he put too much wine in his glass and now his head is spinning? But I don't really understand what he's laughing about - well it might just be things that you can only laugh about when you're drunk :roftl:, but I don't even understand what they're saying, not just why he finds it funny. 

20 minutes ago, krysady said:

No, it was nothing bad and Mika was hilarious! In fact some Italians got angry because he told to Mutonia that they suck and he didn't like them at all. And honestly he was right! Yes, maybe he was a bit more harsh in his comments, but nothing unusual. 

Then during the Hot XF they had a former candidate invited to sing, that girl got a NO from Mika in the past. So now she thought he will change his mind, but at the end Mika said her NO again :lmfao: It was very funny, because at that point he was really tipsy and couldn't stop from laughing.

They had to move the camera away from him, while he was leaned on the desk, doing all kind of moves :aah:

In vino veritas. :drinks_wine: :dunno_grin: :naughty:

It's amazing how well he can still speak, even in Italian, even tho he's tipsy. Or maybe because he's tipsy, I think my English gets better too after a glass of wine, lol! :roftl:

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@mellody Look at this video around 1:05, Mika said them " Fa schifo" and look at that nasty gesture made by the vocalist , he was right.

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, I saw the bottle with 2 glasses in the background of his outfit pic... but the glasses looked empty, so I thought he'd just keep the wine ready for an afterparty.

Not sure if he had some wine before the show as well, but yes, he said he had wine in his glass during the show and it was a bit too much :lmfao:

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, krysady said:

No, it was nothing bad and Mika was hilarious! In fact some Italians got angry because he told to Mutonia that they suck and he didn't like them at all. And honestly he was right! :aah:

:clap: Yes! Thank you Mika! :huglove:  Honestly, I was starting to question myself because Manuel obviously likes them... but no! They suck! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, krysady said:

@mellody Look at this video around 1:05, Mika said them " Fa schifo" and look at that nasty gesture made by the vocalist , he was right.

Not sure if he had some wine before the show as well, but yes, he said he had wine in his glass during the show and it was a bit too much :lmfao:

I haven't watched the whole show yet.

But if Mika doesn't eat during the day so even a little bit of wine can make a strange effect to his body.

On the other hand I wonder if it's possible that anyone in the studio can be REALLY drunk - especially during the live.

I have to watch it first. But I know that people in social media like to exaggerate just to attract attention.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But if Mika doesn't eat during the day so even a little bit of wine can make a strange effect to his body

He's not eating before 4pm, so I guess he had enough time to eat until the live started :wink2:

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On the other hand I wonder if it's possible that anyone in the studio can be REALLY drunk - especially during the live

It seems Mika can :lmfao:  But it was funny, he was saying his opinions without any imposed restrictions, especially to that girl Apnea, he simply couldn't keep his mouth shut :aah:  As Karin said, in vino veritas! :teehee:

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, mellody said:

But I don't really understand what he's laughing about - well it might just be things that you can only laugh about when you're drunk :roftl:, but I don't even understand what they're saying, not just why he finds it funny. 

At the beginning of the Hot XF he said he was laughing because they were comparing which one of them had the longest "trillici" :lmfao: . If you remember last year it was a band at XF named Trillici, and Mika asked what it means, they said they invented this name for the third finger of the hand, the middle one. So I guess they had some heated discussions before the Hot started and they used that finger :teehee:

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

At the beginning of the Hot XF he said he was laughing because they were comparing which one of them had the longest "trillici" :lmfao: . If you remember last year it was a band at XF named Trillici, and Mika asked what it means, they said they invented this name for the third finger of the hand, the middle one. So I guess they had some heated discussions before the Hot started and they used that finger :teehee:

Ok no surprise I didn't understand that then, with the insider knowledge you need for it, lol! :lmfao: I looked up Italian words starting with "trill", because that was what I heard, but I was pretty sure the trilling of birds was not what he meant. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2