2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

14 hours ago, mellody said:

I didn't get that e-mail and not sure if there was a choice between eTickets and print at home - if there was, I'm sure I picked the latter because I always prefer to have a printed ticket in my hand that I can keep with my tickets later. Unless it's physical tickets, because I know they often have issues with sending them abroad. But can't be that hard to just send them via e-mail?! :aah:

I didn’t get that e-mail either. :damn: I agree with you it can’t be that hard to send tickets via e-mail :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I sent them a query, got the following reply. Tickets purchased via Ticketmaster will be sent out on the day of the performance. :yikes::nervous:

Screenshot_20220629-172651_Gmail.thumb.jpg.61cf495e9d0d171223a0ed9c41551ed1.jpg

I mean, I purchased from the vendor I was given. I don't recall having an option of which to buy from?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

I mean, I purchased from the vendor I was given. I don't recall having an option of which to buy from?

Well, I think there was two options: you order your tickets via Roundhouse website or via Ticketmaster. 

Everything is so complicated - we have already used Ticketmaster or TicketOne platforms and we never had this sort of issue...

I've learned that people having a membership at Roundhouse have an option of quick entry into the venue. But it cost a lot so I don't know how many membership owners will come for Mika.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hero said:

I sent them a query, got the following reply. Tickets purchased via Ticketmaster will be sent out on the day of the performance. :yikes::nervous:

Screenshot_20220629-172651_Gmail.thumb.jpg.61cf495e9d0d171223a0ed9c41551ed1.jpg

Yeah, they said at the latest at 5pm that day we should have our tickets. :nervous:

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, they say "usually"...

Yeah, let's hope our gig is not unusual. :facepalm:

Speak of the devil and the devil shows up! smilie_devil_002.gif

Some holy water should help. image.png.651e862d07d9f2ef01d95f32e25aacfc.png

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I need a Mika miracle too...today or tomorrow is my last chance to get my passport on time :pray:  If not I'll use it for next London gig as it will be valid for ten years... I played poker I knew it was extrenely short a delay...that's why I stayed a bit out of this thread not to get my hopes too high...but now it would be a miracle...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I need a Mika miracle too...today or tomorrow is my last chance to get my passport on time :pray:  If not I'll use it for next London gig as it will be valid for ten years... I played poker I knew it was extrenely short a delay...that's why I stayed a bit out of this thread not to get my hopes too high...but now it would be a miracle...

:fairy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Look at that! Appalling:annoyed:

Ticketmaster Uk Limited

30  St. John Street,  Central,  London,  EC1M 4AY
Phone: 020 7344 4000

Reviews

Average customer review  (2 reviews)

Erik Meyer May 30, 2022 11:35 AM

Ticketmaster has sold my tickets,. But Will not reeimburs med my money. 1600 pound outstandinng.
In Norway we call this fraud.
No way to contact them. Only trough digital robots. Wich is not working as they should.
DOES NOT Recomend

Nads Bentley March 26, 2022 12:00 PM

Appalling customer service - in fact, there is NO customer service. Whatever you do - DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS via this company. There is no telephone number or email address to be able to contact them. All they have are different options on the website to contact - but you will only receive an... Read more

8 minutes ago, pascale_geneva said:

Look at that! Appalling:annoyed:

Ticketmaster Uk Limited

30  St. John Street,  Central,  London,  EC1M 4AY
Phone: 020 7344 4000

Reviews

Average customer review  (2 reviews)

Erik Meyer May 30, 2022 11:35 AM

Ticketmaster has sold my tickets,. But Will not reeimburs med my money. 1600 pound outstandinng.
In Norway we call this fraud.
No way to contact them. Only trough digital robots. Wich is not working as they should.
DOES NOT Recomend

Nads Bentley March 26, 2022 12:00 PM

Appalling customer service - in fact, there is NO customer service. Whatever you do - DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS via this company. There is no telephone number or email address to be able to contact them. All they have are different options on the website to contact - but you will only receive an... Read more

Ticketmaster also has bad reviews in the USA/Canada. In the end, however, everything worked out. :original:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Weather forecast for Saturday and Sunday by BBC Weather.

But remember.... everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today... :wink2:

image.thumb.png.e2ca0bda10874fe916b38bbfb4181914.png

image.thumb.png.bd128acee69a70578a0fe9dd42da105d.png

Mika will bring you the sun :mika1:He always does :mikalove:

Have fun guys :group_hug:

I'll be with you all in spirit and heart if no in person :wub2:

• Like 5

I have an idea connected with Mika's story.

#showerchallenge

I propose to make something funny in our hotel bathrooms (if you are from UK and not staying at a hotel, you can do it at home). A heart drawn on a steamed mirror. Or if you are more talented in drawing you can use a lipstick or any other make up products to create a message to Mika. 

The idea is not about the quality but about  massive postings with the hashtag #showerart.

When done you take a photo and post a story tagging Mika, MFC and adding the hashtag of course.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have an idea connected with Mika's story.

#showerchallenge

I propose to make something funny in our hotel bathrooms (if you are from UK and staying at a hotel, you can do it at home). A heart drawn on a steamed mirror. Or if you are more talented in drawing you can use a lipstick or any other make up products to create a message to Mika. 

The idea is not about the quality but about  massive postings with the hashtag #showerart.

When done you take a photo and post a story tagging Mika, MFC and adding the hashtag of course.

omg fun :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1