2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

9 hours ago, SilviaM said:

Hi everyone! Can't believe the London show is just one week away:lustslow:

Does anyone know if there will be an early entry for those who bought tickets through the artist presale, as was the case in NA? 

I've asked, Silvia, and there doesn't seem to be early entry for us with the presale tickets this time. That was just for North America, apparently. Sorry. :(

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I've asked, Silvia, and there doesn't seem to be early entry for us with the presale tickets this time. That was just for North America, apparently. Sorry. :(

I see 😞 Thank you for asking anyway!

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

1 hour ago, SilviaM said:

I see 😞 Thank you for asking anyway!

Didn't know this was even a thing! Slighly glad as I sold my original artist presale tickets😬

• Like 2

4 hours ago, krysady said:

For those coming from abroad, be aware that you'd need a plug adapter for the UK ( I wish the entire world would use the same type :aah:)

download (1).png

Don't be silly, that is far too sensible an idea.  At least they are getting round to identical phone chargers in Europe.

• Haha 4

Quick question does anyone know If there's a size limit of how big bags can be at the roundhouse was working out if I wanted to take my bigger one while I'm in London but idk if roundhouse has size restrictions and just bring my normal smaller handbag 

I tried to look but it didn't really say 

13 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

Quick question does anyone know If there's a size limit of how big bags can be at the roundhouse was working out if I wanted to take my bigger one while I'm in London but idk if roundhouse has size restrictions and just bring my normal smaller handbag 

I tried to look but it didn't really say 

I'm not too sure either about bag sizes at the Roundhouse but I think bags get checked there so smaller ones might be better, taking an extra tote bag for merch or drinks bottles should also be fine.

Which reminds me, I asked the Roundhouse a while ago about bringing your own bottled drinks. You can bring empty sports bottles only! These can be filled at the bar with tap water for free. 😊

• Like 3

The weather forecast looks dry and not too hot, with a maximum of 20°C. Perfect for queueing, but I guess at night it can get a little cold - I'll better take long trousers and a jacket, instead of my summer dress. 😅

• Like 3

For the fan action with the hearts, when are we going to hold them up? Start of the show, last song or wait for the beat of a particular song? (which is tricky without knowing the setlist beforehand).

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

For the fan action with the hearts, when are we going to hold them up? Start of the show, last song or wait for the beat of a particular song? (which is tricky without knowing the setlist beforehand).

Last time was for Tiny Love, I suppose that or OOL are a relatively safe bet that he'll sing them. 

Start of the show for (probably) Lollipop doesn't fit imo, and end is too long to wait.

Anna, what do you think? 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose that or OOL are a relatively safe bet that he'll sing them. 

So far OOL has been relatively early during the gig. It’s also the song he looks into the audience a lot, it’s like a hello :hug: so I agree that would be a good bet and shows him right from the start our collected appreciation.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

15 hours ago, mellody said:

Last time was for Tiny Love, I suppose that or OOL are a relatively safe bet that he'll sing them. 

Start of the show for (probably) Lollipop doesn't fit imo, and end is too long to wait.

Anna, what do you think? 

I think that it should be at Tiny Love like the last time.

1.  - Tiny Love starts slowly and often Mika closes his eyes. So we will have time to prepare the hearts and light them. In 2019 it was funny because Mika started at the piano with closed eyes and when he open them he saw the lights all over the venue - it surprised him a lot. So we had time to prepare the surprise.

2. - it's connected to the lyrics - and Mika often shows a little heart with his fingers.

3. - At OOL we often make hearts with our hands and the song is so energetic that I am afraid we will miss the right moment (I mean the fans not used to fan actions). For OOL I'd rather see balloons (I still have some in the heart shape balloons from 2020 :lol3: - maybe I should bring them too?)

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

Hi! I'm new around here and will be heading to the gig next weekend solo (Don't think I'll go mega early and stand in line though!) Would love to meet some of you fellow fans for a dance :-) 

I'm really lucky.. I live 20 mins walk from the venue xx

• Like 5

Hello~

Is there any events held by fan in London concert?

I'm asking because I thought it'd be good to do a light event with other colors.^^

image.jpeg

Edited by 9enie

2 hours ago, maggie112 said:

Have you got tickets from Ticketmaster? 

Me, not yet 

Tickets are sent electronically 5 days before the event for TicketMaster, so that's tomorrow. 

48 hours before for people who bought directly from the Roundhouse. 

I got a reminder today about the gig from TicketMaster which really threw me because I sold my original tickets, but I still double checked my account to make sure 😅

Luckily got another reminder from Roundhouse not long after, hopefully I can see my e-tickets before I travel on Saturday! 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, maggie112 said:

Have you got tickets from Ticketmaster? 

Me, not yet 

I received an email from Ticketmaster yesterday about the tickets -- said it was a "reminder". But the tickets are still not there. They said we'd have them no later than 5 days before the concert, so 5 days will be either tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on how they count. So I wouldn't panic yet.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hello,

A lot of things have been discussed on this thread, I probably missed comments about the fan action 🙈.

I'm sorry...

Can you summarize what we'll have to do for this concert please ? 🙏

Do we have to bring paper hearts?

Thank you for telling me :thumb_yello:

5 minutes ago, Marab said:

Hello,

A lot of things have been discussed on this thread, I probably missed comments about the fan action 🙈.

I'm sorry...

Can you summarize what we'll have to do for this concert please ? 🙏

Do we have to bring paper hearts?

Thank you for telling me :thumb_yello:

I have already 230 color paper hearts from fan action in 2020.

@BeccaStardust  is working on another package of hearts.

But if you would like to make some more, you'e welcome.

We will distribute them before the concert with explanation that they are to be used during Tiny Love.

You light a torch in your mobile and you put the heart in front of the light. It's easy to do it with only one hand.

To cut the hearts just fold a piece of paper in 4 . Draw a half of a heart then cut it out.

Like this you have 2 hearts.

image.thumb.png.db53bdbeaf6f3b23f35742f6c54f1f1d.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have already 230 color paper hearts from fan action in 2020.

@BeccaStardust  is working on another package of hearts.

But if you would like to make some more, you'e welcome.

We will distribute them before the concert with explanation that they are to be used during Tiny Love.

You light a torch in your mobile and you put the heart in front of the light. It's easy to do it with only one hand.

To cut the hearts just fold a piece of paper in 4 . Draw a half of a heart then cut it out.

Like this you have 2 hearts.

image.thumb.png.db53bdbeaf6f3b23f35742f6c54f1f1d.png

Thank you Anna ! 

it's clearer 😂

I'll see if I can make some too Thanks a lot 🙏

• Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 2:06 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm not too sure either about bag sizes at the Roundhouse but I think bags get checked there so smaller ones might be better, taking an extra tote bag for merch or drinks bottles should also be fine.

Which reminds me, I asked the Roundhouse a while ago about bringing your own bottled drinks. You can bring empty sports bottles only! These can be filled at the bar with tap water for free. 😊

Oh no that sucks royally 😩

Hey all, unfortunately I've had to put my ticket for the 3rd of July show on Ticketmaster resale :(:( thought I'd mention in case there was anyone who couldn't get a standing ticket and was keeping an eye out for any resale x

1 hour ago, dulciecarter said:

Hey all, unfortunately I've had to put my ticket for the 3rd of July show on Ticketmaster resale :(:( thought I'd mention in case there was anyone who couldn't get a standing ticket and was keeping an eye out for any resale x

There is a special thread for tickets resales. You can post it there too.

• Like 1