Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

32 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The same for me

I guess I’m not the only one. I’m trying with my iPhone. Not sure if that’s why?? Does anyone know if we can go through Spotify directly? Or only through the link provided?

7 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

I guess I’m not the only one. I’m trying with my iPhone. Not sure if that’s why?? Does anyone know if we can go through Spotify directly? Or only through the link provided?

3 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

It works for me only if I don’t tick “I want updates from Mika” 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Oh, yes, it works if I don't tick updates from Mika :thumb_yello:

Screenshot_20220505-160326.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Mika stories

279969603_1837879506602986_2470438788616982685_n.jpg

"tomorrow". :teehee: late as usual. :naughty: Or did they postpone it from today?

Nice of him to announce the IG live in advance! :thumb_yello: 9:30pm is a good time for me, luckily I don't have to work tonight. 🙈

Will be on my way home from choir rehearsals then, so I can watch from the train. Finally a live by him again! :excite: I think the last one he did himself was on his bday in 2020?

Do you think he might give a preview on the new song? As the announcement is in the same design...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, dcdeb said:

And for anyone wondering, that should be on at 7pm UK time -- which is 8pm Central Europe and 2pm for me in Eastern US.

I live in Italy. Will I be able to watch the show only if I'm on Twitter?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I live in Italy. Will I be able to watch the show only if I'm on Twitter?

I don't know. It will probably be available on replay and the subs team is planning to sub it so you'll be able to catch up at some point :thumb_yello:

I was hoping to find an online player but I haven't ....

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I don't know. It will probably be available on replay and the subs team is planning to sub it so you'll be able to catch up at some point :thumb_yello:

I was hoping to find an online player but I haven't ....

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is my video from Mika's IG Live from Turin.

Thank you a lot Anna :huglove:. I couldn't watch it since I wasn't at home.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I just wonder. Mika sais that after Eurovision he is going to the desert in two 4x4 cars.

Just by chance Adam Goodall with Andy have just arrived to Turin in a Jeep 😉  So....

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I just wonder. Mika sais that after Eurovision he is going to the desert in two 4x4 cars.

Just by chance Adam Goodall with Andy have just arrived to Turin in a Jeep 😉  So....

how do you know they've arrived already? The last post I see is from Albania 2 days ago... but they're on their way, apparently. :)  Well that's cool really, I thought Mika would just fly there and rent a car, but if they're taking the car from Greece, apparently they'll be going by ferry to Morocco, like a real adventure trip. Or maybe it's just them going by ferry, and Mika will still fly. :teehee:

49 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

thanks! Deb also recorded and uploaded it on the MFC Instagram. Glad you guys did, because of course Mika didn't save it. Some things will just never change, lol! :roftl: He looks fantastic! :wub2: I'm gonna comment on what he said about the new song on the Yoyo thread, anyway glad to see him so happy and enthusiastic! About his work. Less about actually answering questions. He was like "ok, now I'm gonna say Hi to some of you, let's do this, ask me questions!" - all fans: :fangurl: :excite: :groupwave: ... Mika: "oh ok, that's too many comments, I'll just talk a bit in Italian then." :lmao:

And also glad he said he's going to eat something, he looks like he's not eating enough. :lol3: Tho it's also the shirt that makes him look particularly slender. Anyway he looks fantastic! :swoon: The hair, the shirt, and most of all the happy smile and the sparkles in his eyes (and I don't mean the Luna park lights he mentioned, lol!) when he's talking about his upcoming projects. :wub2:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mellody said:

how do you know they've arrived already?

Adam posted a story on Wednesday saying they had a 22 hours trip (by ferry), I guess they arrived in Ancona. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, virgi said:

Adam posted a story on Wednesday saying they had a 22 hours trip (by ferry), I guess they arrived in Ancona. 

Ah, I've missed that, thanks!

• Like 1

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdNsnQQFxnV/

mikainstagram

So much news!

Just one week until I share my new single "Yo Yo" with you all!

New website, music, video directed by Robert Hales, my first film soundtrack, presenting Eurovision and so much more to come! ☺️

#yoyo #yomika #eurovision
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

The Instagram post is his live from yesterday by the way. 😊

me:

18 hours ago, mellody said:

of course Mika didn't save it. Some things will just never change, lol! :roftl:

Mika: C-H-A-N-G-E!!!! :naughty:

I don't mind at all that he proved me wrong. :biggrin2: :mikalove:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

twitter

When I try to open the website, all this merch doesn't appear ...there is stil the only one black T shirt ,the same from the begining.

The new ones from The Rite of The spring Tour  ( the white one for example) don't appear .

False advertising Mika ? :no: