Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika post and a story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CejZISdsntE/

Zweryfikowano
Yo Yo music video, directed by me, is coming soon! While you wait, here are some behind the scenes images
📷 @danilodauriafoto
#YoYo #MikaYoYo

1654710929861.png

1654710946252.png

1654710952280.png

1654710956943.png

1654710962423.png

1654710967422.png

1654710972140.png

1654710976334.png

1654710980934.png

1654710985314.png

I get Good Guys MV vibes from that photo with him in red... :lustslow: and it's directed by him, can't wait! :wub2:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nadiaa said:

I get Good Guys MV vibes from that photo with him in red... :lustslow: and it's directed by him, can't wait! :wub2:

Same here! The costumes, dark background and cluster of dancers give me a serious Good Guys vibe! And that feels very good!:thumb_yello::cheer:Can't wait to see the result!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Nadiaa said:

@Nadiaayes same for me can't wait:wub2:I think when the video comes out we will die for the beautiful pictures:blush:

• Like 2

On 6/5/2022 at 2:22 PM, Hero said:

Well, in some circles growing Pampas grass in the garden indicates that you're swingers... 🤭

but in your case I'm guessing it's all about the fluff. 😁😉

:shocked: I don't want to know what that says about the couple down the street who have their whole front garden full of pampas grass :facepalm: , but for me it's definitely all about the fluff! 😅 Crazy to have certain plants as a sign for certain se*ual preferences, I wasn't aware of that. 🙈

The pictures of the Yoyo video are so different from what I expected, guess I'd have expected something fun and a bit silly, maybe referring to the pixel design of the artwork, and computer games of the 90s, or maybe some 90s club scenes, but not something as artistic as the photos suggest. Interesting to see his anatomy suit there, I'm curious to see the video... and curious whether it'll tell me more about the song or just confuse me even more. :naughty: (I suppose the latter, but I'm ready for Mika to surprise me, lol! :teehee:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

he pictures of the Yoyo video are so different from what I expected, guess I'd have expected something fun and a bit silly, maybe referring to the pixel design of the artwork, and computer games of the 90s, or maybe some 90s club scenes, but not something as artistic as the photos suggest.

As Mika said - when they realized that the famous director will not be able to come to Europe, they changed the idea of the video during next 24 hours. So who knows maybe the first concept was more like you said - computer games, clubs or anything like this.

Now we have Mika's vision and something they were able to shoot so quick.

• Like 1

The same on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CenhZKUFKOH/

mikainstagram

Yo Yo music video, now available to watch on @youtube
Link in bio.

Directed by MIKA
Creative Director @carolinastamerragrassi
Executive Producer @annalisalaleo
Director of Photography Ivan Pierri
Editor Andreas Dermanis
Set Designer @ggmaresca
1st A D @simonerovellini
Costumes MIKA @maisonvalentino and @miramikati
Costumes DANCERS @brunosimeone and @rossorame
Choreographer @laccioland
Choreographer Assistant @ollirules
Make-Up Artist @cris.cristianacasto
Hair Styling @geraldinefougeratgay
Grading: @adrianomestroni

#yoyo

21 min

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeoeyHplhGG/

mikainstagram

The Paris Philharmonic concert was an incredible moment for me last year and I’m thrilled to announce it will now be broadcast in the US! Those in NYC, tune in to @PBS on @thirteenwnet at 9pm tonight to catch the show, with more broadcasts to come! #PhilharmoniedeParis presented by @Indeedworks
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, jajinka5 said:

I can't find the new Yoyo on Youtube today, why? Was it deleted?? 

Yeah, it was gone yesterday night, no idea what happened. :tears: 

Luckily some fans have saved it, Anna has uploaded it to the Yoyo thread if you want to watch again. I hope it'll be back soon!

• Like 2