Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Mika IG story

273779048_434492515029286_2267454738992425599_n.jpg

I would like to order some "Never heard of him" and "Just had 1 drink and left" please :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Honey we get it, you have no wife, because you like big pipes :facepalm:

You're wrong, he has at least 5000 cautionary wifes all over the internet and I suppose sometimes he'd love to use the pub's offer, so we don't ask all the time where he is, lol! :naughty: :roftl: Tho that can massively backfire if we're told "he had one drink and left"... BUT WHERE IS HE NOW?!?! :aah: :lmao: 

Just kidding, I think most of the time he's comfortable sharing with us where he is, or he wouldn't do it. :wub2:

Generally this sign in the pub doesn't really speak for healthy relationships of their regular customers. If I had to stalk my husband about whether he's at the pub or not, or he had to hide it from me, I'd say there's something massively wrong. So I hope it's only meant as a joke, but it's not really a very respectful one, neither to the husbands nor to the wifes. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Wait, whose voice is that in the background singing along? Andy? Doesn't sound right. His dad? :confused:

Oh you're right, I hadn't noticed! I think I can also hear the crackling of a fire, is it maybe the same room like yesterday? Maybe he's at some sort of songwriting camp in a castle - I remember for TOOL he was in a songwriting camp in a castle, tho iirc that was in France, and he wrote Popular Song there. Or maybe he's writing with David Sneddon again? That'd be awesome, imagine we might get another song like Tiny Love... :wub2:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mellody said:

Oh you're right, I hadn't noticed! I think I can also hear the crackling of a fire, is it maybe the same room like yesterday? Maybe he's at some sort of songwriting camp in a castle - I remember for TOOL he was in a songwriting camp in a castle, tho iirc that was in France, and he wrote Popular Song there. Or maybe he's writing with David Sneddon again? That'd be awesome, imagine we might get another song like Tiny Love... :wub2:

Yes there's a fire crackling too. Don't think it's a castle, maybe some kind of Manor house that's been converted? 

Step With Me was written at a songwriting camp in a castle - he said it was a quick and simple song because they were in a small room with mice, they were freezing and trying to keep the fire going, and the cowriter was badly hungover on boxes of cheap wine. 

Writing with David again would be great! I don't know though, I can't place the voice. 

Edited by Hero
Yes I have been googling old Manor houses and holiday rentals in the Cotswolds. Haven't you?
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Hero said:

Yes I have been googling old Manor houses and holiday rentals in the Cotswolds. Haven't you?

54 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

Yes, I have...:fisch:

UK-Cotswolds-luxury-house-rent-Temple-Gu

Nope, I hadn't, but thanks. :naughty: I knew I could rely on the MFC research experts. :biggrin2: 

I hadn't even noticed the pool billiard table in Mika's story, lol! :roftl: I wonder if he's playing? I used to, even watched Snooker on TV for a while, because my boyfriend back then was a fan of it and was playing billiards in competitions. But I haven't played it anymore for ages - the occasions where you get to places with a pool table are rare when you have kids. :teehee:

So that house sleeps 12 people, part of it with a shared bathroom... I'd say that speaks for it being some sort of family gathering - for a couple weekend it's too big, for a songwriting camp they probably would have more private rooms. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

So that house sleeps 12 people, part of it with a shared bathroom... I'd say that speaks for it being some sort of family gathering - for a couple weekend it's too big, for a songwriting camp they probably would have more private rooms. :dunno_grin:

I don't know, Mika said he would write songs with a few people, I would think that's why he's there, but of course it's possible that Andy is there too and someone from his family. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am not sure if the background voice is someone singing in the room or it's juste the male chorus from the original song.

My next theory would've been that it must be the ghost of this old house singing along, but I think yours might be a little more realistic. :naughty: Maybe that's why I didn't notice the male voice at first, because it's just part of the song that I'm used to but never consciously noticed. :teehee:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Hero said:

Step With Me was written at a songwriting camp in a castle - he said it was a quick and simple song because they were in a small room with mice, they were freezing and trying to keep the fire going, and the cowriter was badly hungover on boxes of cheap wine. 

Oh wow, even Mika's horror stories are awesome! :lol: I've gone to music camps and retreats, but never for songwriting specifically. This one sounds like it left something to be desired, but I love the song, so I guess having that kind of external pressure worked? 

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I am in awe and a little creeped out by the detective skills of this forum :lol3:

AGREED. :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2