Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

It's Veronique Sanson's cconcert.

I found that she gives a concert today in Folies Bergere in Paris. All 3 gigs sold out.

http://www.veronique-sanson.net/aux-folies-bergere-en-2022/

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's Veronique Sanson's cconcert.

I found that she gives a concert today in Folies Bergere in Paris. All 3 gigs sold out.

http://www.veronique-sanson.net/aux-folies-bergere-en-2022/

Never heard of her. But good to see that Mika is enjoying himself (and  sharing it with us :wub2:).

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Never heard of her. But good to see that Mika is enjoying himself (and  sharing it with us :wub2:).

She is a very famous singer in France. 

It's crazy how different music styles Mika listens to.

Even this weekend: from Vianney (young generation) to Veronique Sanson (our parents' generation).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

She performed in the finale at The Voice with Mika's competitor in 2015

On her website I found as well this:

2021-2022 • She participates for the first time in The Voice, as a co-coach, on a proposal from her friend Vianney, with whom she works on new songs, one of which gives its title to a new tour, Hasta luego, which begins in June 2022 and passes through the Folies Bergère (November 25, 26 and 27, 2022) and the Palais des Sports/Dôme de Paris (March 23 and 24, 2023).

So I think the circle is closed: Vianney co-opperates with her! And Mika has seen them both (separately) this weekend :original:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So I think the circle is closed: Vianney co-opperates with her! And Mika has seen them both (separately) this weekend :original:

And if I remember well, Vianney helped Mika to coach his team in the past at The Voice.

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

What is he doing in Madrid????

:jawdrop:

Confusing us. :roftl: Always the same:

Us: Mika, please tell us where you are.

M: *tells us*

Us: WHAAATT?!! WHY?! *confused* :lmfao:

I'll continue in the theories thread. :mf_rosetinted: :teehee:

• Haha 4

As that French interview announcement has been posted here twice already, please let me remind you that this thread is primarily for collecting (and talking about) Mika's social media posts, and not for anything that gets posted about him on social media. That's what we have the press threads for, if it's press, or the Mika is missing thread to talk about where he might be right now (if anyone posts selfies with him, for example), or the tour rumours thread / concerts section for private gigs. I know that sometimes it overlaps, like when a band member and Mika himself both post from a private gig. And sometimes it might make sense to share posts here that someone else makes about Mika, but that should stay the exception. Anyway press articles / interviews are clearly for the press threads - or even for a new extra thread in News&Press, if it's a bigger interview. Thanks. :) 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

let me remind you that this thread is primarily for collecting (and talking about) Mika's social media posts, and not for anything that gets posted about him on social media.

Oh, really?

I thought that we can find here not only Mika's posts in HIS social medias but as well all we find ABOUT him in social medias.

I don't mean interviews but announcements about them. In social medias.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

18 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, really?

I thought that we can find here not only Mika's posts in HIS social medias but as well all we find ABOUT him in social medias.

I don't mean interviews but announcements about them. In social medias.

No, the point is to collect Mika's social media posts here, to have an archive of them (especially the stories that are gone after 24 hours). Other announcements about him might be on social media or on other channels, so it doesn't really make sense to collect only the social media posts about him here. As I said, sometimes it can make sense, like one of Mika's friends who posts a sweet picture of/with Mika that Mika doesn't repost, and that might get lost if we just post it on the Mika is missing thread... (and I guess that's just my personal opinion, but not really what this Mika updates thread is for) - but press is press, no matter if they post (about) it on social media or on their website or elsewhere. Also the photos/videos of Xfactor got posted on the XF thread, same with The Voice - this thread would have been very full if we had posted here every selfie or story that one of the other XF judges posted about Mika.

Edit: I think it was clearer when we still had "Mikasounds" in the title, because originally this thread was just for updates on his Mikasounds website and mikasounds Twitter. Then came mikainstagram, then mikatiktok and Yomika.com instead of Mikasounds, so it all gets a bit confusing to sum it up in one title that just refers to Mika's social media. Maybe it'd be better to name the thread mikasounds, mikainstagram, yomika, mikatiktok updates? :dunno_grin: Youtube and Facebook as well, tho they're not very relevant for news anymore, but occasionally there might be something. Maybe "Mika's social media updates"?

Edited by mellody
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

No, the point is to collect Mika's social media posts here, to have an archive of them (especially the stories that are gone after 24 hours). Other announcements about him might be on social media or on other channels, so it doesn't really make sense to collect only the social media posts about him here. As I said, sometimes it can make sense, like one of Mika's friends who posts a sweet picture of/with Mika that Mika doesn't repost, and that might get lost if we just post it on the Mika is missing thread... (and I guess that's just my personal opinion, but not really what this Mika updates thread is for) - but press is press, no matter if they post (about) it on social media or on their website or elsewhere. Also the photos/videos of Xfactor got posted on the XF thread, same with The Voice - this thread would have been very full if we had posted here every selfie or story that one of the other XF judges posted about Mika.

Edit: I think it was clearer when we still had "Mikasounds" in the title, because originally this thread was just for updates on his Mikasounds website and mikasounds Twitter. Then came mikainstagram, then mikatiktok and Yomika.com instead of Mikasounds, so it all gets a bit confusing to sum it up in one title that just refers to Mika's social media. Maybe it'd be better to name the thread mikasounds, mikainstagram, yomika, mikatiktok updates? :dunno_grin: Youtube and Facebook as well, tho they're not very relevant for news anymore, but occasionally there might be something. Maybe "Mika's social media updates"?

Well, it's pretty confusing as we don't know if Mika will repost something from for ex. Instagram or not.

I am here for last 5 years and I have seen a lot of photos and posts from other accounts than Mika's in this thread.

And then the same posts added to other threads. So thank you for the reminder.

I don't have a problems with navigation around this forum.

But I know that a lot of fans don't come here very often just because they don't know how to find information they are looking for.

Well, it's just my opinion. Of course - as a moderator - you can do what you want with the posts - delete, transfer to another thread or anything.

• Like 1