Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

Mika posted on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmJVMhpN0WO/

Check out the trailer for “Zodi and Téhu, princes of the desert” by Eric Barbier, with Alexandra Lamy, Yassir Drief, Youssef Hajdi and the soundtrack of course by me!

A brief synopsis of the film… Zodi, a 12-year-old Berber boy, discovers an orphan baby camel in the desert, takes him in, feeds him and calls him Tehu. He becomes his best friend. Zodi learns from a veterinarian, Julia, that Tehu is an exceptional runner and that he can make a lot of money for his tribe, but the qualities of his young camel catch the attention of Tarek, a poacher in the region. To prevent Tehu from being sold, Zodi decides to flee and cross the Sahara. It is during this journey that Zodi will face Tarek, survive a sandstorm and cross the sea of salt with the ultimate goal of entering Tehu in the world’s largest camel race in Abu Dhabi. With Julia’s help, Zodi will try to succeed in fulfilling his dream of making Tehu a champion and saving his tribe.

Zodi, un jeune nomade de 12 ans, découvre dans le désert un bébé dromadaire orphelin. Il le recueille, le nourrit, le baptise Tehu et devient son meilleur ami. Zodi apprend par une vétérinaire, Julia, que Tehu est un coureur exceptionnel et qu’il peut rapporter beaucoup d’argent à sa tribu. Mais les qualités de son jeune dromadaire suscitent la convoitise de Tarek le braconnier de la région. Pour éviter que Tehu ne soit vendu, Zodi décide alors de s’enfuir et de traverser le Sahara. C’est pendant ce voyage que Zodi affrontera Tarek, survivra à une tempête de sable et traversera la mer de sel avec pour ultime objectif d’inscrire Tehu à la plus grande course de dromadaires au monde à Abu Dhabi. Avec l’aide de Julia, Zodi va se démener pour réaliser son rêve, faire de Tehu un champion et sauver sa tribu.

#ericbarbier #zodiandtehu #zodiettéhufrèresdudésert #zodiettéhu #zodiandtehubrothersofthedesert

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

n

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Check out the trailer for “Zodi and Téhu, princes of the desert” by Eric Barbier, with Alexandra Lamy, Yassir Drief, Youssef Hajdi and the soundtrack of course by me!

A brief synopsis of the film… Zodi, a 12-year-old Berber boy, discovers an orphan baby camel in the desert, takes him in, feeds him and calls him Tehu. He becomes his best friend. Zodi learns from a veterinarian, Julia, that Tehu is an exceptional runner and that he can make a lot of money for his tribe, but the qualities of his young camel catch the attention of Tarek, a poacher in the region. To prevent Tehu from being sold, Zodi decides to flee and cross the Sahara. It is during this journey that Zodi will face Tarek, survive a sandstorm and cross the sea of salt with the ultimate goal of entering Tehu in the world’s largest camel race in Abu Dhabi. With Julia’s help, Zodi will try to succeed in fulfilling his dream of making Tehu a champion and saving his tribe.

Zodi, un jeune nomade de 12 ans, découvre dans le désert un bébé dromadaire orphelin. Il le recueille, le nourrit, le baptise Tehu et devient son meilleur ami. Zodi apprend par une vétérinaire, Julia, que Tehu est un coureur exceptionnel et qu’il peut rapporter beaucoup d’argent à sa tribu. Mais les qualités de son jeune dromadaire suscitent la convoitise de Tarek le braconnier de la région. Pour éviter que Tehu ne soit vendu, Zodi décide alors de s’enfuir et de traverser le Sahara. C’est pendant ce voyage que Zodi affrontera Tarek, survivra à une tempête de sable et traversera la mer de sel avec pour ultime objectif d’inscrire Tehu à la plus grande course de dromadaires au monde à Abu Dhabi. Avec l’aide de Julia, Zodi va se démener pour réaliser son rêve, faire de Tehu un champion et sauver sa tribu.

#ericbarbier #zodiandtehu #zodiettéhufrèresdudésert #zodiettéhu #zodiandtehubrothersofthedesert

1 minute ago, mellody said:

And Twitter.

It's a new song in the trailer, sung by Mika. :wub2:

And IG story

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yessss!!  We finally hear Mika sing on the soundtrack! 😊

• Like 3

https://www.opera-online.com/en/items/productions/little-shop-of-horrors-la-petite-boutique-des-horreurs-opera-comique-2022-2022

Little Shop of Horrors - Opéra Comique (2022) - Little Shop of Horrors (La Petite Boutique des Horreurs) - Opéra Comique (2022)

InformationDescription Print
Xl_avatar© DR

General Information

• PRODUCTION TITLE:Little Shop of Horrors (La Petite Boutique des Horreurs) - Opéra Comique (2022)

• CREATION DATE:10/12/2022

• WORK - COMPOSER:Little Shop of Horrors - Alan Menken

• OPERA HOUSE:Opéra-Comique.

Description

New orchestration by Arthur Lavandier on a French adaptation by Ludovic Alexandre Vidal and Julien Salvia.

"This production imagined by Maxime Pascal, and directed by Valérie Lesort and Christian Hecq, continues the tradition of musical comedy, in a French version and with a lot of stage surprises. The artists of the New Troupe will make people roar with laughter. and horror the audience of the Salle Favart, in a crazy and family show."

More information is available on the official website of the opera house.

SCHEDULE

December 10, 2022 20:00:00

December 11, 2022 15:00:00

December 13, 2022 20:00:00

December 14, 2022 20:00:00

December 16, 2022 20:00:00

December 18, 2022 15:00:00

December 20, 2022 20:00:00

December 21, 2022 20:00:00

December 24, 2022 20:00:00

December 25, 2022 15:00:00

Casting

Valérie Lesort

Christian Hecq

Maxime Pascal

Marc Mauillon

Judith Fa

Lionel Peintre

Damien Bigourdan

Work's characters list

Director

Director

Conductor

Seymour

Audrey

Mr Mushnik

Orin Scrivello

a witryna używa plików cookie i pozwala wybrać na które chcesz zezwolić 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Little Shop of Horrors is one of my favourite musicals/films, if ever I get a venus fly trap I'm calling it Audrey! :lol3:

I had heard the title before, but only just read now what it's about... lol, if it didn't have such a bad ending, I'm sure my son would love it, he collects carnivorous plants. :lol3: I'll tell him about it though - he recently asked me if there's any songs about carnivorous plants and I said I don't know of any. Now I can tell him that there's even a whole musical about it! :roftl: 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can use this "soundtrack" to our virtual fan action videos :lol3:

And it's a coala on the Santa's back! :lmao:

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can use this "soundtrack" to our virtual fan action videos :lol3:

And it's a coala on the Santa's back! :lmao:

The Koala was what I first noticed, lol! :lmfao: Only then I noticed the Santa on the motorbike next to it. It seems the person with the Koala backpack is wearing glittery reindeer antlers on their head, so it's probably Santa and his helper.  Or Rudolph. :teehee:

Not sure Mika would be so thrilled if we used that as a soundtrack. :lol3:

• Haha 3

So actually Mika didn't meet two Santas on motobikes just by chance.

At this moment in Paris there are hundreds of moto riders dressed as Santa.

They are heading Champs de Mars with gifts which will be given to orphans of firefighters.

So propabably the coala is a gift as well.

We have something similar in Cracow. The 6th of December hundreds of Santas went through the city to the Children Hospital with gifts/

• Like 5

On 12/14/2022 at 12:51 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Can anyone identify the words he says after " to the ocean"? Thank you!

Edited by Mikasister

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Can anyone identify the words he says after " to the ocean"? Thank you!

On 12/14/2022 at 2:20 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There's a place... ??

On 12/14/2022 at 2:08 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

There's a place... ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1