Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

I thought of moving all the chatting to a different thread, but it's too much, about too many different topics. :facepalm: :lol3: Anyway, please continue the chats in other threads, this one should be reserved for Mika's updates. :wink2: For example, some more chatting is ok in this thread:

or feel free to open more threads in "Chat about Mika" about his driving, his cars or his motorbike helmets, and/or about how rigid (or not) his audience is at different gigs. :teehee:

Thank you. :biggrin2:

• Haha 5

Just now, mellody said:

I thought of moving all the chatting to a different thread, but it's too much, about too many different topics. :facepalm: :lol3: Anyway, please continue the chats in other threads, this one should be reserved for Mika's updates. :wink2: For example, some more chatting is ok in this thread:

or feel free to open more threads in "Chat about Mika" about his driving, his cars or his motorbike helmets, and/or about how rigid (or not) his audience is at different gigs. :teehee:

Thank you. :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It looks more modern than his studio in Tuscany. In case Andy is still doing his studio work, it seems he is in a different studio? 

Another story!

Last night he seemed to have attended the Vianney concert, which was in Paris. He could honestly be anywhere by now :lol3: but maybe he is still in the Parisan studio? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Another story!

Last night he seemed to have attended the Vianney concert, which was in Paris. He could honestly be anywhere by now :lol3: but maybe he is still in the Parisan studio? 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It looks more modern than his studio in Tuscany.

21 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

It doesn't look his home studio to me.

Oh, it's the second time I think this is the Tuscany studio. The background is blurred and I thought yesterday he was going to the airport.

But it's true. It looks like the recording studio in Paris.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Ahh, Studio Harcourt! To be fair, their close up portrait of Mika is one of my favourites. The light and the intensity of the picture is great for reference :biggrin2: I don’t like his more recent photoshoots, I feel it doesn’t capture him as well as this one did. 

• Like 4