Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Mika IG story

316525594_161563299906539_9048843576953633462_n.jpg

Guys I think I'm hearing things that aren't there. I watched the trailer for this movie and the first sentence, the voice over, could actually be Mika's voice. Please help to find out whose voice it is or else I can't sleep tonight:blink:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bren said:

Guys I think I'm hearing things that aren't there. I watched the trailer for this movie and the first sentence, the voice over, could actually be Mika's voice. Please help to find out whose voice it is or else I can't sleep tonight:blink:

:itsok:

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

I wonder where he keeps his scooter.

I have a feeling he uses the motorbike taxi service while in Paris, I would love to see him having a go riding though! 😂

• Like 1

Just now, TinyLove_CJ said:

The voice over at the beginning is Ewan McGregor who plays Sebastian J. Cricket.

Really?! Thanks so much, now I can sleep. And I hope Ewan McGregor will record an album anytime soon :clap:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I have a feeling he uses the motorbike taxi service while in Paris, I would love to see him having a go riding though! 😂

Exactly. I think his legs are too long to ride a motorbike :naughty:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I think it's a friend of him who does that ( when it's not Louboutin ), because he brings Mika's personal helmet every time. For the motorbike taxi they would give him one of their random helmets :original:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

What I like about his helmet is how he has decorated it.If it's the same helmet. 

60730591_470696563500492_284883501269780    316706191-168157405845586-52848683963802

I think it's still the helmet that Beauregard decorated in Mika's Tiktok video - but it's not the same as in the first pic. Inside it looks different, and the thing in the front is red.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think it's still the helmet that Beauregard decorated in Mika's Tiktok video - but it's not the same as in the first pic. Inside it looks different, and the thing in the front is red.

Yes, it's the same with dinosaurs stickers.

I think it depends where he goes from: if from Paloma's apartment he has the sticker helmet.

If from any other place he has a helmet from the driver.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Bren said:

According to the cast list it's Ewan McGregor's voice.

• Like 1

It's The HELMET decorated by Beauregard / uploaded on 16 October 2021.

JVVrvjZC.mp4_000042466.thumb.png.84a9aa447f26b87fe812913ea7739460.png

Mika TikTok

3 hours ago, mellody said:

10 hours ago, Mikasister said:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SusanT said:

I wonder where he keeps his scooter. Does he usually avoid driving a car? I rewatched an old Casa Mika video recently in which he's in Naples and drives a well-known news anchorwoman to the train station. Afterwards in the TV studio she laughingly told the audience that Mika's gearshift screeched continually because he didn't use the clutch properly. 😀

Mika rarely drives a car. But when he does drive, he usually drives automatics and not ones with gears, which is why he had so much trouble at Casa Mika. :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven't seen Mika driving a car for years - in fact, not since Casa Mika. He only made his driver's licence quite late (when he was famous already) and he always said he's a bad driver. So I guess he just prefers if others drive. And agree about the scooter that it's very likely a scooter taxi / driver's service - sometimes you can see it in his photos or videos that someone else is driving.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Good god. Mika driving a motorbike. It would be mayhem. 

Yes please! :naughty:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Ehem ehem... I'm watching you

I think NC needs cleaning again :fisch: :naughty:

Whaaaat??? But it could have been his knee, or his shoulder, or... or... hmm.

Ok fine, I'll get the mop. :sneaky2:

2 hours ago, silver said:

:glasses3:

:bye::biggrin2:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Whaaaat??? But it could have been his knee, or his shoulder, or... or... hmm.

It was Mika who told to the audience that they are a little bit rigid, from what I understand :wink2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, krysady said:

It was Mika who told to the audience that they are a little bit rigid, from what I understand :wink2:

That gives the whole thing a whole other dimension. :biggrin2:

• Haha 3