Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Maybe "Mika's social media updates"?

That sounds good, would make it quite clear the purpose of this thread :original:

Also would be fair when someone is sharing here one of M's posts, to not be re-posted again the same post by other members. It doesn't make sense to have multiple identical posts and it makes the navigation through the pages difficult ( I always check if it was already posted and if someone did it before me, I delete my post).

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Maybe we should open a thread for the private gig. What do you think @mellody?

Just got home from work & catching up... sure, feel free to open a thread. Or I'll try to split some of the posts into a new one tomorrow. Off to bed now. :sleep:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, it's pretty confusing as we don't know if Mika will repost something from for ex. Instagram or not.

I am here for last 5 years and I have seen a lot of photos and posts from other accounts than Mika's in this thread.

And then the same posts added to other threads. So thank you for the reminder.

I don't have a problems with navigation around this forum.

But I know that a lot of fans don't come here very often just because they don't know how to find information they are looking for.

Well, it's just my opinion. Of course - as a moderator - you can do what you want with the posts - delete, transfer to another thread or anything.

Yes, I have the same opinion...sometimes it is very difficult to find some informations that I am looking for...that's why I am not very often here...just my opinion..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

That sounds interesting, just googled it. It's a ballet by a German choreographer about different ways of human contact.

From the Paris Opera website:

"... Kontakthof is Pina Bausch’s third piece to enter the repertoire of the Paris Opera Ballet. In it we find all the elements that characterise this German choreographer: love, angst, violence, desire, sadness and also considerable humour. In a set by Rolf Borzik – a large ballroom with grey walls – men in dark suits and women in satin dresses and stilettos meet, cross paths, confront and size each other up. The dance is interrupted by micro‑sequences: pauses over memories, snatches of life... This major work in Pina Bausch's danced theatre, created in Wuppertal in 1978 for twenty or so dancers, requires a strength of expressiveness that reveals the personalities of each performer."

https://www.operadeparis.fr/en/season-22-23/ballet/kontakthof-1

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 2:44 PM, jajinka5 said:

Yes, I have the same opinion...sometimes it is very difficult to find some informations that I am looking for...that's why I am not very often here...just my opinion..

We had the carousel on the top of the page for a while, to highlight the most important topics / news, so people can find them more easily - but unfortunately one of the updates messed it up, so we had to take it down. :( 

Edit: I just tried it and it's working again, so I put it back. Hope that helps. :thumb_yello: We'll try to keep it updated with the latest news.

Edited by mellody

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Didn’t he just say in an interview that in the weeks leading up to Christmas, he used to visit the theatre with his family from a young age on? I personally love this time of year and the esthetics of red and gold of the theatre are so perfect! 

I quickly read about it, it’s a 3 hour modern dance performance, what I can tell from the online reviews. Where it is centered around femininity and masculinity and the interaction between them. To me personally modern dance is the ultimate form of expression and beauty of the human body, so I am very curious about this piece and I hope Mika really enjoyed it. 

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 1

mikainstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CltvSCHsrV-/

C’est toujours un tel honneur de jouer aux @francofolieslarochelle et la communion avec le public est si spectaculaire ici.

L’ énergie délivrée y est différente et unique !
Je suis si heureux que ces moments soient enregistrés et diffusés !
RV sur @France2 dès mardi à 23 heures !

Merci à tous ceux qui ont rendu possible cette captation du show, sans aucun doute l’un des des plus spécial de ma carrière !
#LaRochelle #Francofolies @morganeprod

It’s always such an honour to play @francofolieslarochelle festival because the audience is spectacular. The energy this crowd delivers is something else! And it’s moments like this that I am so grateful were caught on camera. Catch the whole show next Tuesday 6th December at 23:15 on @france2

Thank you to everyone involved in filming what was without a doubt one of the most special concerts of my career!

📷 Andred Andre

Twitter

FjEjm4ZXoAE5ktE.thumb.jpg.270ba73e3da256

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Hero said:

fluffy cat content at half past midnight... he knows how to make me happy! :cloud: :naughty: 

The cat doesn't look very thrilled... but it does stay with Mika. So well, cat is just doing what cats do. Either it can't decide what it wants, or it knows exactly what it wants, in every detail, but the humans don't understand it. :naughty:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, mellody said:

fluffy cat content at half past midnight... he knows how to make me happy! :cloud: :naughty: 

The cat doesn't look very thrilled... but it does stay with Mika. So well, cat is just doing what cats do. Either it can't decide what it wants, or it knows exactly what it wants, in every detail, but the humans don't understand it. :naughty:

Yes, you can see Mika doesn't speak cat - it's clearly saying leave me alone

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwXgqfsql3/

mikainstagram

'Zodi et Téhu, frères du désert’

Set in a rural tribe in the Moroccan desert, this stunning film tells the story of 11-year old Zodi and his camel Tehu. I have dreamed of composing film music for ages, so when the director Eric Barbier asked me to compose the soundtrack for his new film I immediately sat down in my apartment in Athens and read the script…it was the perfect project.

After spending time researching with a musicologist, listening and reading for weeks I finally started writing music. I begun writing themes for the soundtrack in the spring, whilst on tour in North America. It all started in San Francisco on days off between Coachella and shows at the Fillmore! I then continued in Florence and Paris, setting up multiple workstations and getting on with the huge task of composing 75minutes of symphonic music. I worked with an amazing small team, through the summer. Here are some behind the scenes shots of myself and the team as we completed the demo phase of the project.

'Zodi et Téhu, frères du déser’ known internationally as ‘Princes of the Desert’ will be released in France in February next year.

#ericbarbier #soundtrack

317614168_1269936423566659_6305304637928638544_n.jpg

318039024_547024863532644_6222836028188977930_n.jpg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwXgqfsql3/

mikainstagram

'Zodi et Téhu, frères du désert’

Set in a rural tribe in the Moroccan desert, this stunning film tells the story of 11-year old Zodi and his camel Tehu. I have dreamed of composing film music for ages, so when the director Eric Barbier asked me to compose the soundtrack for his new film I immediately sat down in my apartment in Athens and read the script…it was the perfect project.

After spending time researching with a musicologist, listening and reading for weeks I finally started writing music. I begun writing themes for the soundtrack in the spring, whilst on tour in North America. It all started in San Francisco on days off between Coachella and shows at the Fillmore! I then continued in Florence and Paris, setting up multiple workstations and getting on with the huge task of composing 75minutes of symphonic music. I worked with an amazing small team, through the summer. Here are some behind the scenes shots of myself and the team as we completed the demo phase of the project.

'Zodi et Téhu, frères du déser’ known internationally as ‘Princes of the Desert’ will be released in France in February next year.

#ericbarbier #soundtrack

317614168_1269936423566659_6305304637928638544_n.jpg

318039024_547024863532644_6222836028188977930_n.jpg

First pic is stunning. What a beautiful shot  :cloud:

• Like 3