Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really hope so for the Asian fans in general! I think and hope he will announce more dates for the rest of Asia. That would be amazing!!! 

Lots of Korean fans on Instagram are asking him to come there too

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Yes. What is he doing?  He wants to makes us dizzy :insane:

Guess he wanted to try it out, because it looks more like winter than the other one, but then saw that the concert pic was better. :thumb_yello:

5 hours ago, SusanT said:

Maybe gigs in Korea too? That's where he was headed before the pandemic. 

I suppose so. He also had gigs in China scheduled for 2020, but that's probably hard to reschedule now with their Covid restrictions. :(

3 hours ago, Hero said:

I don't know how they've managed it, but that photo actually makes him look small. :lol3:

Perspective, and probably also the MIKA text across. But idk, he also looks slightly distorted, so maybe it's also the camera lens, or Photoshop... :dunno_grin:

I watched it and, it was SO GOOD !

Since it was the same tour, it was a little like if I was in Colmar again. I feel all high, apparently, my body have an excellet memory, since I felt the same things at the same moments Plus, Francofolies was really wonderful, from what I see, so even without my remembering moments, it was perfect. And I must say, the sound and the image were excellent ! 

I don't know until when  France TV plans to broadcast Mika's concerts every year, but I hope it will continue. :lol3:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl3V1HWJrWF/

france2

y

mikainstagram

france2

"Elle me dit" : le tube de @mikainstagram en live !

📲 L'intégralité de son concert lors des @francofolieslarochelle 2022 est à (re)vivre sur france.tv

En juillet 2022, Mika était de retour aux Francofolies de la Rochelle pour la troisième fois. Il a offert sa musique virevoltante au public de la grande scène de l'Esplanade Saint-Jean-d'Acre, surfant sur une pop tridimensionnelle et hybride où sa voix, unique, fait office de guide. Au fil du temps, Mika a considérablement étendu son spectre sonore, bâti d'autres voies, mais jamais il n'a perdu ce fil d'Ariane originel qui le relie à ses premières amours. Le temps a joué pour lui, à l'évidence, et on ne s'étonne guère, à l'écoute de ses titres, de le retrouver tel qu'en lui-même. Cette captation est l'occasion pour ceux qui n'étaient pas là de vivre ce moment unique et pour ceux qui y étaient, de le vivre à nouveau.
#Mika #ElleMeDit #Concert #francofolies #Musique #france2 #francetv #francetelevisions
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika reposted Nina's story on IG.

The book is amazing @tiibet!!! I’m so happy he saw it and reposted it!!! 

I think it’s great and adorable how he is keeping in touch with his fans on social media. Of course he has many exciting things to share after being extremely busy (and probably still is!) the last few months, but I just really like his little updates :hug:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The book is amazing @tiibet!!! I’m so happy he saw it and reposted it!!! 

34 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

This photo book is amazing!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw @tiibet IG stories

I am so happy that Mika reposted it:wink2:

Mika loved her photos from Coachella. He even posted some on Instagram.

So I think it was not a coincidence that he reposted this one story from 3 she posted today.

Photos are so beautiful in his transparent "tattoo" shirt!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika loved her photos from Coachella. He even posted some on Instagram.

So I think it was not a coincidence that he reposted this one story from 3 she posted today.

Photos are so beautiful in his transparent "tattoo" shirt!

He reposted the one where she tagged him but he probably saw her previous IG stories as well. And yes, he absolutely loves Nina's incredible photos, how couldn't he? They are stunning 

:mikalove:

• Like 4

Thanks girls, you are so kind with your words. His repost made me very happy. I felt grateful and wished I could share and express it so I tagged him in one of my stories and thought he might or might not see it, we know how busy he must be. He reposted it soon after, it really warmed my heart. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, tiibet said:

Thanks girls, you are so kind with your words. His repost made me very happy. I felt grateful and wished I could share and express it so I tagged him in one of my stories and thought he might or might not see it, we know how busy he must be. He reposted it soon after, it really warmed my heart. 

Luckly you tagged him! So he was able to see your photo book and appreciate your work❤I am very happy for you.