Gift for Mika Ideas - London Gig 3rd July

TinyLove_CJ

28 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I

I was thinking for a card to go along with the flowers? Something I could print out and give to the florist ahead of time.

So whatever you all think. As you know, I am no artist!

It's a very nice idea to add a customized card. 

But as we will not do a boat trip... Maybe something with London representative place(s) and MFC letter, logo or something.

Could somebody draw it?

I can imagine even a black and white pencil picture... Sort of an old drawing we can find at the flea market?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

43 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's a very nice idea to add a customized card. 

But as we will not do a boat trip... Maybe something with London representative place(s) and MFC letter, logo or something.

Could somebody draw it?

I can imagine even a black and white pencil picture... Sort of an old drawing we can find at the flea market?

Something like this you mean Anna? Not mine, found on Google:

sketch-london-cityscape-along-river-hand-draw_252525-440.jpg.9e4b1a0c0dfa92dd5fc5e13d381f84ff.jpg

vector-hand-drawn-london-landscape-city-79197581.thumb.jpg.08ae84cdb0c4e6d6b8e76ea9442e2753.jpg

or this is cute, and similar in style to the design for Paris:

istockphoto-500541256-612x612.thumb.jpg.a9f77bffbaf77438a0c2ce5003832eca.jpg

Edited by Hero
  • Like 2

On 6/22/2022 at 12:58 AM, Hero said:

I had to look this one up, that's a pretty blue flower. 💙 

I haven't looked up any of the flowers, but I would have to look up pretty much every flower. :facepalm::teehee:

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 5:17 PM, Hero said:

Something like this you mean Anna? Not mine, found on Google:

sketch-london-cityscape-along-river-hand-draw_252525-440.jpg.9e4b1a0c0dfa92dd5fc5e13d381f84ff.jpg

vector-hand-drawn-london-landscape-city-79197581.thumb.jpg.08ae84cdb0c4e6d6b8e76ea9442e2753.jpg

or this is cute, and similar in style to the design for Paris:

istockphoto-500541256-612x612.thumb.jpg.a9f77bffbaf77438a0c2ce5003832eca.jpg

The third one and with a bunch of MFCers with champagne bottles in hand? :wink2: And the MFC15 logo on the bus? 

• Like 4

On 6/18/2022 at 5:48 PM, mellody said:

I don't like fake flowers, most of them look cheap and the really good ones are very expensive.

My fake Rite of the Spring flowers still look good and that's after travelling around with me for weeks. :biggrin2:

20220501_123933.thumb.jpg.ad6fa5fcdbc9f4e752136f0d2456f945.jpg20220501_124218.thumb.jpg.f5ce11ac293366b5f43b505cfe1279a8.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

and the MFC15 logo on the bus? 

Here we come again to our Tour Bus :lol3: If the bus is big enough - it's a good idea!!!! Anyway it's a nice symbol of traveling and we will be from all over the world!

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The third one and with a bunch of MFCers with champagne bottles in hand? 

Maybe not that hardcore with bottles! We are not alcoholics :roll1:

But if there are hands with cups of champagne? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Anyway it's a nice symbol of traveling and we will be from all over the world!

Or even more a plane would be a better symbol of traveling from around the world :original:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe not that hardcore with bottles! We are not alcoholics :roll1:

But if there are hands with cups of champagne? 

As Mika is the target audience of this card, we're rather talking about bottles than about glasses. :naughty: Then again, you don't drink champagne from the bottle (usually), so yeah, maybe glasses in hand and put the champagne bottles on a table between us. :biggrin2: I think we could use the skyline @silver suggested tho, so we won't have to draw a new one. Silver, do you remember who designed it?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

As Mika is the target audience of this card, we're rather talking about bottles than about glasses. :naughty: Then again, you don't drink champagne from the bottle (usually), so yeah, maybe glasses in hand and put the champagne bottles on a table between us. :biggrin2: I think we could use the skyline @silver suggested tho, so we won't have to draw a new one. Silver, do you remember who designed it?

I just Googled free London skyline art, I think.  Let me see if I can find the design I used.

• Like 1

I've spoken to the florist and they said that they'll be able to put together a nice arrangement using as many of the different flowers I told them about. I'll probably stop in and visit them to have a look and pay in person, either Thursday or Friday.

Because I'm leaving for LONDON tomorrow! :wootjump:

See you all real soon!

• Like 13

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I've spoken to the florist and they said that they'll be able to put together a nice arrangement using as many of the different flowers I told them about. I'll probably stop in and visit them to have a look and pay in person, either Thursday or Friday.

Because I'm leaving for LONDON tomorrow! :wootjump:

See you all real soon!

Have a safe Trip See you at the Weekend :)