Tour rumours 2023

mellody

37 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Just wanted to note that there's no reason to post this in "Rumors" if Mika has posted it on his own account. :)

:thumb_yello: I've moved the posts to the gig thread. 

• Like 1

This is interesting, from the Cap Roig website: https://caproigfestival.com/en/programa/mika-2023/ 

"2023 sees live dates across Europe and beyond, including Japan, South Korea, Morocco and London, as well as the release of a brand new studio album and the completion of a second!"

London! :wub2: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

London! :wub2: 

Please be true.

Please be true.

Please be true. 

:crossed:

Time to start manifesting Mika for another London gig.

*MANIFESTING INTENSIFIES*

• Like 7

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Please be true.

Please be true.

Please be true. 

I'll be manifesting this, too! I hope hope hope it's true!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I just checked the Cap Roig site and London is mentioned in the English version but not in the Catalan one :dunno:

:naughty: nice of Mika to send a message this way specifically to his international fans. (But can he please just announce the dates now?! :fisch: :roftl:)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Please be true.

Please be true.

Please be true. 

Hoping for this too London is great for me 

Cheltenham is too far and I think it's too close to isle of wight for me to consider it  (when I looked last month most cheep accommodation was sold out) so London is probably the most realistic for me 

Unless he does something in Sussex which I doubt 

• Like 3

I've moved all the posts about Cap Roig to a new thread, now that it's confirmed:

24 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yay!!!!! That’s cool!

Monaco however isn’t, neither is Spain (end of September). Hope they will be added soon.

Deb told us that Monaco is confirmed, and Mika himself confirmed the Spanish festival in September, so it should all be good, even if it's not on the website (yet). I think for the Spanish festival the day isn't sure yet, whether it's Friday or Saturday, probably that's why it's not on the website yet. And Monaco is so expensive, maybe they don't want to put it there because they know it's not for everyone.

• Like 1

Found by @holdingyourdrink:

IMG-20230320-WA0000.jpg

... just 2 days ago I had wondered if we'll ever get to hear about Magic Piano again, and here it is. :wub2: Now dates when??!!? :angelnot: And do the gigs in Asia and Morocco count for that world tour already? Or will he go there again in fall? I have so many questions....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Found by @holdingyourdrink:

IMG-20230320-WA0000.jpg

... just 2 days ago I had wondered if we'll ever get to hear about Magic Piano again, and here it is. :wub2: Now dates when??!!? :angelnot: And do the gigs in Asia and Morocco count for that world tour already? Or will he go there again in fall? I have so many questions....

It sais Magic Piano WORLD tour. So not only Italin tour like it was supposed to be in 2022!

I think Mika will extend the idea he had last year to the whole tour.

But I wonder in there will be two concerts in each city or just one? The big one or a theatre venues?

Oh, now I am asking too many questions!!!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

just 2 days ago I had wondered if we'll ever get to hear about Magic Piano again, and here it is. :wub2:

Oh, that is so exciting! I hope we'll get more news soon! :wub2:

Also before the pandemic, he said he has plans to do more symphonic concerts around the world, I hope he'll not give up on that as well.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 5

38 minutes ago, krysady said:

Every time I go to Yomika.com and check the tour list, it is so confusing to figure out the dates with the US format :aah:  

Same. "What, Belgium in May?! Oh no, wait, that's 5th August. :doh:" :aah:

• Haha 4

Il y a 1 heure, Melodie a dit :

Même. « Quoi, la Belgique en mai ? ! Oh non, attendez, c'est le 5 août. :Oh: »:aah:

And the link for tickets to Nieuwpoort in Belgium is a mistake because it refers to the Dinner show in Monaco :doh::lmfao:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Miky Schyns said:

And the link for tickets to Nieuwpoort in Belgium is a mistake because it refers to the Dinner show in Monaco :doh::lmfao:

And then Mika made the yomika website because he wasn't happy with the mikasounds website. But it hasn't really improved much, has it? :facepalm:

• Haha 3