Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Who's speaking at the end, and what are they saying?

I don't know who's speaking

I understand " It had never occurred to me how to make a bell"

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mikainstagram stories (put into one video):

Haha, but it totally does look like his living room! :lol3: Maybe a bit full... and I'm certainly not a fan of the dead animals on the wall and the red chequered wallpaper - but the stone walls, fireplace, carpets, dark furniture with lots of leather and the occasional white / cream coloured sofa in between, that's what I'm used to from Mika's style. And I love the floral bedroom carpet & chairs!

Mika added another story :naughty:

364327817_889017059355795_81461905741826984_n.jpg

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Haha, but it totally does look like his living room! :lol3: 

That was my reaction! The stone walls, warm colours and quirky ornaments - err, Mika? You DO have a living room like that! :lol3:

2 hours ago, mellody said:

:lmfao::lustslow: So cute.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mellody said:

There is a saying in Dutch, translated it says: “When the cat is away from home, the mice dance on the table.” :lol3:

4 hours ago, Hero said:

That was my reaction! The stone walls, warm colours and quirky ornaments - err, Mika? You DO have a living room like that! :lol3:

I was confused at first, because I actually thought it was his living room! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, mellody said:

Haha, maar het lijkt wel helemaal op zijn woonkamer! :lol3: Misschien een beetje vol... en ik ben zeker geen fan van de dode dieren aan de muur en het rood geblokte behang - maar de stenen muren, open haard, tapijten, donkere meubels met veel leer en af en toe een wit/creme kleurig sofa ertussen, dat ben ik gewend van Mika's stijl. En ik ben dol op het gebloemde slaapkamertapijt en de stoelen!

Mika voegde nog een verhaal toe:stout:

I can't imagine her jumping onto the counter herself unless there's a chair in front of it..🐕🤣🐕🤣

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

There is a saying in Dutch, translated it says: “When the cat is away from home, the mice dance on the table.”

Off topic but I couldn't resist making comparisons between languages - professional deformation, you know...

We have the same saying in italian, and it is apparently super international: https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/when-the-cats-away-the-mice-will-play.1764464/

Edited by virgi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, virgi said:

Off topic but I couldn't resist making comparisons between languages - professional deformation, you know...

We have the same saying in italian, and it is apparently super international: https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/when-the-cats-away-the-mice-will-play.1764464/

Hahaha! This is awesome, I learn a new thing every day :thumb_yello: 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Trollenfan47 said:

I can't imagine her jumping onto the counter herself unless there's a chair in front of it..🐕🤣🐕🤣

I don't know much about dogs or how high they can jump, but Andy posted this pic the other day, I can't imagine he lifted them up there? 😅

363900374_1028874158272294_2993377549613

Maybe they have some kangaroo genes. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't know much about dogs or how high they can jump, but Andy posted this pic the other day, I can't imagine he lifted them up there? 😅

363900374_1028874158272294_2993377549613

Maybe they have some kangaroo genes. :teehee:

:lmfao:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvmP_N9I-Qc/

mikainstagram

Touring this summer has been the most incredible experience, what an amazing run and what an absolute pleasure it has been playing for you all (21 dates so far!) I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who came and of course to my team. It has been brilliant to connect with so many of you! See you for the final two dates this September in France and Spain!

#mikatour #mayyourheadalwaysbloom

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

Touring this summer has been the most incredible experience, what an amazing run and what an absolute pleasure it has been playing for you all (21 dates so far!) I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who came and of course to my team. It has been brilliant to connect with so many of you! See you for the final two dates this September in France and Spain!

And on Tiktok as well:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJgBy1m5/ 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Threads

https://www.threads.net/@mikainstagram/post/CvmTMABIVnP

#mikatour #mayyourheadalwaysbloom

@NoBordersMusicf @CapRoigFestival @Bristol_Sounds @francosdespa @isleofwightfest

Screenshot2023-08-07at09-03-10ThreadsMIKA(@mikainstagram).thumb.png.1b20ee35f2fd4cb70805c9e78f8f10be.png

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

twitter

8 hours ago, mellody said:

• Like 4