Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

I just spent nearly 100€ on 2 vinyls and 1 CD, because I couldn't decide. Apparently I chose to get it delivered to a delivery shop nearby instead of to my address, that's how good my French is. :doh: And only afterwards I noticed that there's more Merch, as a bundle with the CD. Might have ordered that notebook bundle if I had seen it earlier. So nice with "Atelier Mika" on the back. :wub2:  But well, I spent enough for today, maybe they'll sell it at the Merch stands next year. 😅

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I cannot wait to reveal more surprises over the coming days!!!!!

Just going back over Mika's post and realising he has MORE surprises on the way!? 😲

He is such a tease! 😁

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyjKYMKojb6/

mikainstagram

Je tiens enfin ‘Que ta tête fleurisse toujours’ entre mes mains ! Et pour fêter ça, je vais vous dévoiler une nouvelle chanson de l’album. ’Apocalypse Calypso’ qui sortira CE vendredi !!!!

‘Que ta tête fleurisse toujours’ is now in my hands! And to celebrate, I’m going to bring you a new song from the album. ‘Apocalypse Calypso’ will be out THIS Friday!!!! 💚🩷💚🩷

#quetatetefleurissetoujours #apocalypsecalypso

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

@mellody - fluffy jumper alert! :lustslow:

Ohhh, you're right, I hadn't even looked at the details of his clothes yet! :wub2: Was distracted by the subtitles and the pretty artwork and Mika's excitement and his smile and... I mean, just look at him! :mikalove:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-18 um 20.54.55.png

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ohhh, you're right, I hadn't even looked at the details of his clothes yet! :wub2: Was distracted by the subtitles and the pretty artwork and Mika's excitement and his smile and... I mean, just look at him! :mikalove:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-18 um 20.54.55.png

Aww, he looks like an excited child opening his Christmas present! :wub2:

I mean in a good way! The shining eyes, his big grin... even the slight nervous tension in his arms gripping his knees - it's so cute! :wub2:

Edited by Hero
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Hm, he hasn't gotten very far with showing more of the video shoot day, lol! :teehee: When I woke up this morning to his stories, I thought "oh great, a day full of Mika stories to look forward to! :wub2:" - but hey, 3 stories is more than we get from him on most days, so I can't complain. :biggrin2:

"the middle of the night", he's so right about that. 🙈 In winter I'm all for getting up at sunrise (and definitely not earlier), as people did before the invention of artificial light. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

"the middle of the night", he's so right about that. 🙈 In winter I'm all for getting up at sunrise (and definitely not earlier), as people did before the invention of artificial light. :naughty:

Tbh, in winter it sometimes feels like there is no sunrise at all as there is not enough light in the morning or even during the day... :emot-sad:

• Like 4