2023 - Mika @ Cheltenham Jazz Festival, UK, 26 April

Mikasister

On 3/30/2023 at 10:10 PM, mellody said:

I can see 2 in the tiered seating now. Maybe some people were reserving tickets via phone and then not taking them? Or maybe they're saving some for friends of the helpers, and if they say they don't need any, they go on sale again? Yes, I'm sure it'll be sold out eventually, but this back and forth is weird. :teehee:

It's marked as SOLD OUT again :original:  Is it final statement or tomorrow we will see some new places? :bleh:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 3

Hello

I am looking for a ticket for this gig.

@Anna Ko Kolkowska I sent you a Messenger message, hope yours is still available :wink2:

Yes so I am definitely going to this one thanks to @Anna Ko Kolkowska

:dance_man::dance_man::dance_man:

First gig of the year, I am too excited 🙏🏻

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 5

27 minutes ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

I posted this on another thread but it should be here - I'd love to meet you all who are going to Cheltenham :)

Fab, please come and say Hi if you see us! I think most of us will arrive the evening before. We don't have any plans yet for the gig day (I think? Or did I miss anything @holdingyourdrink ? :lol3:), as it's seated, so we won't be queueing... but maybe we all can meet up for brunch or lunch somewhere? I don't know if anyone on here has been in Cheltenham before and knows some good places... I also don't know if the festival site is open during the day? All the events there only seem to be starting on the weekend. :dunno: Anyway, I'm sure we'll find somewhere to meet up before the gig, maybe just spontaneously, and then we can post here where you can find us. :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

(I think? Or did I miss anything @holdingyourdrink ? :lol3:)

Haha I know I’m a meticulous planner, but I’m not THAT organized, so I haven’t made us an itinerary YET :lol3:

However, your itinerary sounds absolutely perfect, so let’s go with that :wink2: I love meeting up with fellow MFCers, this sounds like a perfect day already!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, mellody said:

Fab, please come and say Hi if you see us! I think most of us will arrive the evening before. We don't have any plans yet for the gig day (I think? Or did I miss anything @holdingyourdrink ? :lol3:), as it's seated, so we won't be queueing... but maybe we all can meet up for brunch or lunch somewhere? I don't know if anyone on here has been in Cheltenham before and knows some good places... I also don't know if the festival site is open during the day? All the events there only seem to be starting on the weekend. :dunno: Anyway, I'm sure we'll find somewhere to meet up before the gig, maybe just spontaneously, and then we can post here where you can find us. :thumb_yello:

Excellent! I have a friend who lives in Cheltenham so I'll ask her the best places to go. I'll be down about 3 something from Glasgow, it is literally a flying visit, but so so worth it! :)

• Like 3

Hello all! 

I'm sadly no longer able to be there at Cheltenham Jazz Festival on the 26th April, so I am selling my ticket. 

It's 1 ticket Block 4, Row M, Seat 24. Selling at face value, which was £54. If interested please send me a private message here or on twitter @AnikoPetri 

13 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Let’s have lunch around the festival grounds? We maybe will be able to enjoy background music in the form of a soundcheck :thumb_yello: 

Sounds great. Do we know what time the grounds open? :)

5 minutes ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

I just checked my trains & I'm not there until 5. I'll have to catch up with you all!

1 hour ago, mariposa said:

Sounds great. Do we know what time the grounds open? :)

Well, I just tried to Google it and when I click on the link after my search query it won’t lead me to the website where it’s stated, but the preview text before clicking the link says “Full site opens 26 April, 5.30pm Free entry. Free Stage. Grab a drink at our Festival Bar and listen to a selection of ...”

88E182D6-7CAF-47A4-9560-56F90EC4D839.thumb.jpeg.9e8f2c7f4de2d4c57c7e0f0b6016096c.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

I just checked my trains & I'm not there until 5. I'll have to catch up with you all!

I also don't arrive in Cheltenham until 5pm. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Well, I just tried to Google it and when I click on the link after my search query it won’t lead me to the website where it’s stated, but the preview text before clicking the link says “Full site opens 26 April, 5.30pm Free entry. Free Stage. Grab a drink at our Festival Bar and listen to a selection of ...”

88E182D6-7CAF-47A4-9560-56F90EC4D839.thumb.jpeg.9e8f2c7f4de2d4c57c7e0f0b6016096c.jpeg

page_1_thumb_large.jpg.41bd6e59227adfc581ddd540f1318e94.jpg

Cheltenham Jazz Festival 2023

Published on Feb 3, 2023

https://issuu.com/cheltenhamfestivals/docs/cheltenham_jazz_festival_2023

page1_thumb_large.jpg.4a3f641b4e2dec409739725a892d802c.jpg

Cheltenham Jazz Festival 2023 ...around town programme

Published on Mar 31, 2023

https://issuu.com/cheltenhamfestivals/docs/cheltenham_jazz_festival_free_programme_2023

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello

I think I will be arriving between 12h30 and 14h on the day of the show.

I can check in from 16h at the hotel where I have to park my car (Prom hotel, I know most of you are at the Citrus hotel)

So… well I’ll try to find somebody when I am there, I will send messages.

I have a question about the ticket

there is no bar code or qr code, is it the same for you ? Don’t want to be stuck at the entrance 🤔

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Hello

I think I will be arriving between 12h30 and 14h on the day of the show.

I can check in from 16h at the hotel where I have to park my car (Prom hotel, I know most of you are at the Citrus hotel)

So… well I’ll try to find somebody when I am there, I will send messages.

there is no bar code or qr code, is it the same for you ? Don’t want to be stuck at the entrance 🤔

No, Valerie. No bar code, no qr code on tickets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetieval said:

27 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No, Valerie. No bar code, no qr code on tickets.

I found that strange too. Not exactly ideal for protecting the ticket from counterfeiting, if you ask me. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

Twitter

Download the new version of the Cheltenham Festivals app and get access to exclusive discounts  With #CheltJazzFest only days away, head to the Google Play Store, Apple Store to download our app.

https://cheltenhamfestivals.com/app Developed in partnership with

• Like 4