2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April - VENUE CHANGE!

mellody

I hope Berlin is not sold out :X I really wanted to go to this concert. I definitely want to be there for his comeback in Germany. That would be the first concert I attend that takes place in my home country :) I just can't miss it !

• Like 3

5 hours ago, EzPz_german_squeezy said:

I hope Berlin is not sold out :X I really wanted to go to this concert. I definitely want to be there for his comeback in Germany. That would be the first concert I attend that takes place in my home country :) I just can't miss it !

I'm sure there's still tickets for the general presale, MFC only had a limited number. But it might sell out more quickly than I expected. 😅

What's interesting is that the link on the venue website says that presale starts only on Monday. I guess we'll see tomorrow, but just so you know there's no reason to panic if tickets don't show tomorrow at 10, it might be Monday. :dunno_grin:

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I'm sure there's still tickets for the general presale, MFC only had a limited number. But it might sell out more quickly than I expected. 😅

What's interesting is that the link on the venue website says that presale starts only on Monday. I guess we'll see tomorrow, but just so you know there's no reason to panic if tickets don't show tomorrow at 10, it might be Monday. :dunno_grin:

Is it possible that the venue is still selling a few tickets on Monday, but that they go on sale tomorrow on Eventim? I would definitely check Eventim tomorrow at 10.00 am. Yes, don't panic if it doesn't start exactly at 10.00 a.m., but I would look for tickets then. Even though MFC only had a limited number of tickets for the pre-sale, I can imagine that the tickets on Eventim will already be sold out tomorrow during the day, as the demand seems to be high. But maybe I'm exaggerating a bit... :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Is it possible that the venue is still selling a few tickets on Monday, but that they go on sale tomorrow on Eventim? I would definitely check Eventim tomorrow at 10.00 am. Yes, don't panic if it doesn't start exactly at 10.00 a.m., but I would look for tickets then. Even though MFC only had a limited number of tickets for the pre-sale, I can imagine that the tickets on Eventim will already be sold out tomorrow during the day, as the demand seems to be high. But maybe I'm exaggerating a bit... :dunno_grin:

Yes, agree. Those who still need tickets should definitely look on eventim tomorrow. Maybe the venue has an extra sale starting on Monday, maybe they got the date wrong, or maybe it's generally Monday (tho we have no info that it'd be different for Berlin than for the other tourdates). :dunno_grin: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Habe mir jetzt das Ticket über die Seite des Veranstalters geholt. Ich habe irgendwie das Gefühl, dass es schnell ausverkauft sein wird :bow:

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not introducing myself, I'll do it properly later, I swear :wink2:

I have a few questions for those lucky of you who have already bought tickets for the Berlin gig:

1. What is the price of the tickets including a service fee? I know it's €52 + something, but how much exactly? 

2. Is it possible to order e-tickets? :bow:

Oh God, I'm so nervous. This is probably the only chance for me to see him live, EVER. I hope I'll be able to buy my ticket tomorrow   :pray:

5 minutes ago, LovelyRita said:

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions for those lucky of you who have already bought tickets for the Berlin gig:

1. What is the price of the tickets including a service fee? I know it's €52 + something, but how much exactly? 

Oh God, I'm so nervous. This is probably the only chance for me to see him live, EVER. I hope I'll be able to buy my ticket tomorrow   :pray:

The price per ticket including service fees was 52.05 EUR and I ordered an e-ticket :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, LovelyRita said:

Hello everyone!

You can also add insurance for 2.99€ per ticket - not exactly sure how much it covers, but thought I'd let you know!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gintare said:

You can also add insurance for 2.99€ per ticket - not exactly sure how much it covers, but thought I'd let you know!

Yes, you can, but in this case I wouldn't do it, because Berlin will probably be sold out soon and it won't be a problem to sell the ticket if you can't go. But that's my opinion, everyone can do what they want. :original:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been waiting so long to see Mika in Germany and finally it's happening:germany:! Berlin and Amsterdam are the only tickets I could buy for now. It's very difficult for me to plan my schedule for March 2024:blink: See you there for those who are coming!

• Like 8

My friend and I have already booked our flight tickets and only earlier today I realised that numbering will probably be a thing😭😭 We don't have that here so I completely forgot about it, makes me feel a bit sad we won't get to be close then🥹

38 minutes ago, Gintare said:

realised that numbering will probably be a thing😭😭

Numbering isn't the problem, it just assures (or tries to, doesn't always work) that people who have been there first get in first. It's not perfect, but certainly the fairest option that avoids pushing and shoving, if people respect it. The problem is that there's so many people coming from all over Europe to Berlin, that there'll probably be queueing all day. So far, in Germany the queueing has mostly been relaxed, compared to other countries. On the fall 2007 tour in Berlin no one was at the venue yet when I arrived one hour before the doors opened. 😅 I'm sure that won't happen this time. 🙈

Anyway, maybe Mika will have a stage like at the Revelation Tour again? There were so many frontrow places with that one, it was great to see from everywhere! He was moving around a lot too. And I hope he'll keep coming in the crowd for one or more songs, then he might even get closer to you than he could on the stage. :lol3:

• Like 4

Btw, please note the restriction of bag sizes to Din A4. It explicitly says so on the ticket, so I assume they might be as strict with it as I know it from Munich. Which means, any bag that's bigger than an A4 paper won't get in, and they might not have a storage either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Péhl Tamás said:

Could somebody please explain to me, what does numbering mean? In Hungary, we don't have such thing, so I'm a bit confused 😅

When you arrive at the venue (if you don't arrive just before the doors open), you will be given a number on your hand. This allows you to go to the toilet and get something to eat in between and not lose your place in the queue. It is not meant for sightseeing and disappearing for hours, in this case you will lose your number. The number system is especially useful if you come to the venue in the morning and early afternoon.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Péhl Tamás said:

Could somebody please explain to me, what does numbering mean? In Hungary, we don't have such thing, so I'm a bit confused 😅

It just means that when you arrive in the queue you get a number (in order of arrival), so people don't have to wait in one line all day but can, for example, get something to eat, be with their groups if they arrive at different times, go to the toilet, wait in the shade / under a roof if it's raining, etc., without losing their place in line. Then in the afternoon, maybe 2 hours before the doors open and/or when barriers get set up, the line will be formed according to the numbers. The point is NOT that people can stay away for hours instead of waiting, but to give a bit more freedom to people, while keeping things organized.

Usually you get the number written on your hand and put your first name (or nickname) on a list, so the names can be called when the queue is formed later.

• Like 7