2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April - VENUE CHANGE!

mellody

Been trying to contact Eventim, Tempodrom and Trinity Music to answer me some questions regarding wheelchair accessibility. I’ve read on some websites that the wheelchair places are behind the standing places, but not elevated, which massively restricts the view and doesn’t make any sense. So I wanted to make sure my friend will have good view. 

Eventim doesn’t know, Tempodrom itself was INCREDIBLY unfriendly and didn’t let me finish my sentences (imagine, I talk fast!), told me to call Trinity Music and they are not picking up.

Sent Trinity Music an email and will update. 

22 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Sent Trinity Music an email and will update. 

Trinity Music emailed me back and even called my friend, which was extremely nice. 

The wheelchairs will be elevated behind the standing places, was confirmed by email! Wheelchair tickets are automatically honoured and don’t have to be newly requested. So all is good! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'd almost booked a hotel close to Huxley but didn't, I'm lucky I followed my guts (good excuse for not getting things done)

The venue looks very nice! 

By the way, does Mika speak any german? He probably will.. and it would be really nice for everyone there.. I hope someone will translate it for me during the concert. And don't say german is just like dutch.. that's what I thought in highschool but failed miserably :lol3:

• Like 1

Hello, dear, 

I just got an email that the concert in Berlin will not take place in the Huxleys, but in the Tempodrom. 

I hope I can cancel my hotel room without extra costs. 🙈

But still looking forward to it. Especially because I will see the concert in Brussels 2 days before it.. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bren said:

I'd almost booked a hotel close to Huxley but didn't, I'm lucky I followed my guts (good excuse for not getting things done)

The venue looks very nice! 

By the way, does Mika speak any german? He probably will.. and it would be really nice for everyone there.. I hope someone will translate it for me during the concert. And don't say german is just like dutch.. that's what I thought in highschool but failed miserably :lol3:

haha same about the hotel 🙈 

Mika can say a few words in German, and of course he can memorize things he wants to say. He has a good pronunciation, because he used to sing in German. But it's likely that any spontaneous stories he wants to tell will be in English. ;) As he used to say at previous German gigs, he knows how to sing Schubert, but he can't even order a coffee in German. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bren said:

And don't say german is just like dutch.. that's what I thought in highschool but failed miserably :lol3:

But it is like Dutch… just with a funny accent :biggrin2:

2 hours ago, mellody said:

As he used to say at previous German gigs, he knows how to sing Schubert, but he can't even order a coffee in German. :naughty:

Hahaha! I am not sure which of the two is more important to him :lol3:

• Haha 3

• dcdeb changed the title to 2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April - VENUE CHANGE!

Just wondering if they've said why the venue was changed? Did they realise there was higher demand and could sell more tickets? Or maybe the new venue is better suited for whatever he has planned. Or there's a problem at the original venue? 

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Just wondering if they've said why the venue was changed? Did they realise there was higher demand and could sell more tickets? Or maybe the new venue is better suited for whatever he has planned. Or there's a problem at the original venue? 

It just said "due to high demand", so I assume that's the reason - at least the official one. Maybe Mika asked for a different venue once it was sold out, or they suggested it and he saw the new possibilities and accepted.

• Like 4

On 11/20/2023 at 12:22 PM, mellody said:

You can buy tickets on eventim now, they also sent out e-mails about the venue change.

https://www.eventim.de/event/mika-apocalypse-calypso-tour-2024-tempodrom-17925413/

On 'Saalplanbuchung' you can pick your seats, if you want to buy seated tickets. Unfortunately no info yet whether it's possible to exchange the standing tickets for seats. I've asked them on IG, let's see if they reply.

I bought seats for my family, so I have a spare standing ticket (e-ticket), if anyone's interested.

Have you received an answer yet? I haven't so I've written another email, but this time I sent it to Eventim, Trinity Music and Tempodrom as well, maybe now :lmfao:Excuse my German, I've been speaking it since 2009 and I live in Vienna now, but my grammar could still improve a bit :lmfao:

image.thumb.png.58d3ca6e3bf384c9a3aaaa1d86665d30.png

11 minutes ago, Péhl Tamás said:

Have you received an answer yet? I haven't so I've written another email, but this time I sent it to Eventim, Trinity Music and Tempodrom as well, maybe now :lmfao:Excuse my German, I've been speaking it since 2009 and I live in Vienna now, but my grammar could still improve a bit :lmfao:

image.thumb.png.58d3ca6e3bf384c9a3aaaa1d86665d30.png

Honestly, I've expected this answer from them, but they seem to be really nice

Screenshot_2023-11-23-13-46-01-423_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Like 2

Update if anyone's interested. After fighting with Eventim for 8 days straight and getting either automatic answers, or answers that aren't helpful at all, they finally answered that I should contact Trinity Music. Again. They were super friendly and helpful like last time (also they didn't understand why  Eventim's so unhelpful and unfriendly) and they managed to cancel my tickets and get me my money back, so I can buy two seats for the show. Trinity Music did in one day that Eventim couldn't in a week. So in my opinion Trinity Music is the goat and I absolutely love their costumer service.

Edited by Péhl Tamás
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Péhl Tamás said:

also they didn't understand why  Eventim's so unhelpful and unfriendly

Another problem it is the fansale option. You can use that only if you're from Germany, having a German bank account. So you can buy tickets from all over the world with your country's bank account, but they won't accept you to resale the same tickets on their site :sneaky2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Ugh, sounds like eventim isn't any better than ticketone in Italy. :( Glad you managed to sort it out @Péhl Tamás

Btw, there doesn't seem to be the fanticket option anymore now, and neither the e-ticket option. At least I didn't notice either of it when I ordered seats for my family.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, krysady said:

Another problem it is the fansale option. You can use that only if you're from Germany, having a German bank account. So you can buy tickets from all over the world with your country's bank account, but they won't accept you to resale the same tickets on their site :sneaky2:

Yes, this was one of my main problems as well, because I'm from Hungary, so I couldn't just sell my tickets

• Like 2