2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April - VENUE CHANGE!

mellody

20 minutes ago, Liv1680 said:

Ah the one 2009 in the Kulturkirche.I just found out i was in Berlin on the same day  but was somewhere else.

Passionskirche. Is it called Kulturkirche now? If you happened to see some weirdly dressed overexcited people walking around in Berlin on that day, now you know why. :naughty:

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Liv1680 said:

Aww, thats really nice of you.I still think about Brüssel .BUT its on a Sunday.The Saturday before is the only day, the shops are open but would be a traveling day.The day after the gig is Easter Monday with no shops etc.open. Does  not make so much sense for sightseiing in Brüssel.So i think i skip that.But we could meet up in Ansterdam and Berlin.

I think things work a little differently in really any other country than Germany when it comes to shops etc. being open on Sundays and holidays 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sarinaa said:

I think things work a little differently in really any other country than Germany when it comes to shops etc. being open on Sundays and holidays 😁

Yep, could be, you are right, but my mum is talking me now into taking her with me to Ansterdam and she needs time for her packing cos she is going on her own vacation when i go to berlin,cos she saw my videos of SPA. :-)

• Like 2

On 2/4/2024 at 6:27 PM, mellody said:

Btw I also still have 1 spare standing ticket, if anyone needs one :wink2:)

I sold mine within 2 minutes on Ticketswap, the demand for standing tickets for that date are rather high, I saw about a dozen people subscribed to the wait list. So I guess if you want to sell it quickly you could do it there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, sarinaa said:

It’s true! I’ve been living in Germany for over 10 years now and I’m still not used to the fact that the shops are closed on Sundays…. :doh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jaela said:

I sold mine within 2 minutes on Ticketswap, the demand for standing tickets for that date are rather high, I saw about a dozen people subscribed to the wait list. So I guess if you want to sell it quickly you could do it there. 

Edit: actually for Belin I have the wallet ticket, my problem is Brussels...

Hi can you explain how you did it? I want to use ticketswap for Brussels and for Berlin (I have one spare ticket for each) but I have no pdf (they are some of the new etickets) nor anything on the wallet (no ticketmaster app in Italy).

Edited by dotoli

2 hours ago, dotoli said:

Hi can you explain how you did it? I want to use ticketswap for Brussels and for Berlin (I have one spare ticket for each) but I have no pdf (they are some of the new etickets) nor anything on the wallet (no ticketmaster app in Italy).

Hey, I'm not sure, because the PDF is what they use to verify that your ticket is real, I had a pdf so I didn't check if there was another way to upload a ticket. Perhaps you could ask their customer service? Surely more people are running into this issue

2 hours ago, dotoli said:

on their website it says PDF or mobile tickets (pkpass) are possible.

3 hours ago, Jaela said:

thanks. I didn't know this platform. Gotta say I'm always a bit sceptical about such websites, and they charge fees as well... I'm not in a hurry to get rid of the ticket, but I'll keep this in mind if I still have it in March. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 9:41 PM, mellody said:

I have one spare standing ticket, and I think I saw others offered on the extra ticket thread as well, if you need a second one... but there are also still standing tickets available on the dodotickets shop (I just don't know how it is on that website with e-mail tickets, shipping costs, buying from abroad, etc.) https://www.dodotickets.de/10905/mika 

I would be happy to help finding a suitable place. Obviously, I would have to know beforehand about how many people we are talking and if we want dinner or party or a combination of both? Just one note: No, I cant't get anyone into Berghain. :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

I have two tickets for BERLIN! I’m so sad because i was so looking forward to this gig but as a UK fan.. i have tickets for all the uk dates and now i just can’t make it work with finances and time and Easter!! Please let me know if you’re interested! It’ll be such a fab gig so i want to make sure these tickets go to someone who will be able to experience the beauty of a mika gig and not just go to waste! Please let me know! Xx❤️❤️

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Phoebe Jeffery said:

I have two tickets for BERLIN! I’m so sad because i was so looking forward to this gig but as a UK fan.. i have tickets for all the uk dates and now i just can’t make it work with finances and time and Easter!! Please let me know if you’re interested! It’ll be such a fab gig so i want to make sure these tickets go to someone who will be able to experience the beauty of a mika gig and not just go to waste! Please let me know! Xx❤️❤️

We have an extra thread that you could post this in as well:

I just edited out the prices as we are technically not allowed to sell tickets on here! Good luck :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CharlotteL said:

We have an extra thread that you could post this in as well:

I just edited out the prices as we are technically not allowed to sell tickets on here! Good luck :)

Thank you SO MUCH! I’m sorry, thank you for editing, I didn’t know about that! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 12:34 PM, mellody said:

I wanted to ask anyway, who would be up for a meetup the evening before the gig? Depending on how many would be interested, we could meet for dinner, or have an actual MFC party. @Statue_of_Liberty lives in Berlin, so I'm sure she could help us to find a suitable place.

Are you guys meeting up in Berlin, is that decided yet or going into some direction (dinner/party, place and time)? I'll be there some days before, so would think about coming, too - but not sure if I would go far through Berlin at night on my own... So I would need more info to check and decide. Therefore I am curious, sorry. :blush:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lexa said:

Are you guys meeting up in Berlin, is that decided yet or going into some direction (dinner/party, place and time)? I'll be there some days before, so would think about coming, too - but not sure if I would go far through Berlin at night on my own... So I would need more info to check and decide. Therefore I am curious, sorry. :blush:

nothing decided yet, but I guess we'll meet up one way or another the day before the gig. Preferably near the venue, as I assume that's where most fans are staying. Guess it's just a loose meetup of maybe 10 MFCers, from the feedback we got here, so no need to plan that far in advance... but I guess slowly we should start planning. Maybe it'd be best to go for dinner to some sort of restaurant / bar where everyone can choose whether they want to eat much or little or just have a drink.

• Like 5

Near the venue sounds good, obviously. :original:

Google Maps shows some, but seems little harder to find a restaurant which is open on that Monday evening. Just across the street from Tempodrom is one, but closed on Mondays, only the bar open every day (though also Easter Monday??). Solar bar/restaurant sounded interesting because of a nice view over the city from the bar, but also closed Easter Monday.

• Like 3

I check regularly on Eventims website how many tickets are left for Berlin and in the last weeks I've noticed that tickets are selling slower, but now I know why. On yomika.com it says, that Berlin's already sold out, so if somebody doesn't check Eventim's website, they won't know that there are still available tickets for the show :// 

Screenshot_2024-03-04-10-41-07-654_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Péhl Tamás said:

I check regularly on Eventims website how many tickets are left for Berlin and in the last weeks I've noticed that tickets are selling slower, but now I know why. On yomika.com it says, that Berlin's already sold out, so if somebody doesn't check Eventim's website, they won't know that there are still available tickets for the show :// 

Screenshot_2024-03-04-10-41-07-654_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thanks. Maybe they mixed it up with Luxemburg, that one is sold out now but the link on yomika is still active. @dcdeb can you please let Mika's team know about this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is this confirmed? I haven't heard of her before, what do you think will she be a pre-show act? 

--------

Translation:

We have news for you! SYREETA will be a special guest at the MIKA show. You can check out her music on Spotify. *and then the link to his Spotify page*

Screenshot_2024-03-04-19-20-36-880_com.facebook.katana-edit.thumb.jpg.5d861b67c30f98ea0e291660b43b9a26.jpg

Edited by Péhl Tamás
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Péhl Tamás said:

Is this confirmed? I haven't heard of her before, what do you think will she be a pre-show act? 

--------

Translation:

We have news for you! SYREETA will be a special guest at the MIKA show. You can check out her music on Spotify. *and then the link to his Spotify page*

Screenshot_2024-03-04-19-20-36-880_com.facebook.katana-edit.thumb.jpg.5d861b67c30f98ea0e291660b43b9a26.jpg

I read it's the same DJ for the UK tour, so I assume it's true. I don't know if the one on the French tour now is the same or a different one, didn't see her up close... anyway there seem to be only DJ's as support acts this time.

• Like 4

There are only seats left for Berlin. I'm thrilled that Berlin is almost sold out. 4 weeks to go. I'm so looking forward to the show and meeting you all. :heart:

Unfortunately, I've never been to a meetup in recent years so if something is planned, I'll be down for it.

• Like 7

Just a quick question. Do you think it is worth trying to sell my standing ticket? I'm alone and still not sure if I would rather like to sit xD  I will be in Berlin anyway, therefore I could handover the ticket by myself...

Besides that I'm also interested in a meetup :)

28 minutes ago, Yavanna said:

Just a quick question. Do you think it is worth trying to sell my standing ticket? I'm alone and still not sure if I would rather like to sit xD  I will be in Berlin anyway, therefore I could handover the ticket by myself...

Besides that I'm also interested in a meetup :)

Normally it should be possible to sell your standing ticket as all standing tickets are sold out. And since you are German, if you bought the ticket through Eventim, you can also sell it through fanSale. Many people buy their tickets on the day of the concert.

On 2/6/2024 at 12:34 PM, mellody said:

I wanted to ask anyway, who would be up for a meetup the evening before the gig? Depending on how many would be interested, we could meet for dinner, or have an actual MFC party. @Statue_of_Liberty lives in Berlin, so I'm sure she could help us to find a suitable place.

I'm late to the party but I think me and my friend would come for dinner :original:

• Like 2