2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April - VENUE CHANGE!

mellody

Sorry for starting the gig threads from the back of the tour, but I had to, because...

Mika is finally coming back to GERMANY!! :cheer: One date in Berlin, 2 April 2024! For now it's the last gig of the tour.

The venue is Huxley's Neue Welt, with a standing capacity of ca. 1,600. He has been performing there before, on the Imaginarium Tour 2010. ;)

Edit: venue changed to Tempodrom

Please RSVP here if you're going:

• Like 14

• mellody changed the title to 2024 - Mika @ Huxley's Neue Welt Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April

why not Austria anymore 

:damn::confused::no::tears::giveup::badmood::rip:

hahaha so much suiting emojis for this unfortunate case

As I'm really into Latin, I just can say:

Cogito, eum Austriam numquam denuo visitaturus esse! Dictus pro meis amicis MIKAE

Edited by Ax07

8 minutes ago, Ax07 said:

why not Austria anymore 

:damn::confused::no::tears::giveup::badmood::rip:

hahaha so much suiting emojis for this unfortunate case

As I'm really into Latin, I just can say:

Cogito, eum Austriam numquam denuo visitaturus esse! Dictus pro meis amicis MIKAE

Multae regiones iterum visitare debent (?  My Latin is very rusty)

Nil desperandum

• Like 1

I have been looking into where the tickets are being sold, since it’s a different organizer. Tickets are not sold through Ticketmaster DE. The organizer is Trinity Music and it seems that they don’t start selling tickets until September 18th on this website:

https://www.dodotickets.de/detail/index/sArticle/10905

I haven’t found any other seller for tickets, just this one.

15 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have been looking into where the tickets are being sold, since it’s a different organizer. Tickets are not sold through Ticketmaster DE. The organizer is Trinity Music and it seems that they don’t start selling tickets until September 18th on this website:

https://www.dodotickets.de/detail/index/sArticle/10905

I haven’t found any other seller for tickets, just this one.

Hold on, found another website that sells the tickets on the 15th:

https://www.eventim.de/artist/mika/

• Like 3

On 9/8/2023 at 12:37 PM, mellody said:

Sorry for starting the gig threads from the back of the tour, but I had to, because...

Mika is finally coming back to GERMANY!! :cheer: One date in Berlin, 2 April 2024! For now it's the last gig of the tour.

The venue is Huxley's Neue Welt, with a standing capacity of ca. 1,600. He has been performing there before, on the Imaginarium Tour 2010. ;)

Please RSVP here if you're going:

For the standing capacity, I asked the venue for the confirmation, just because someone who went to other gigs there, told me that they have two halls, 1600 and 3000.

On their site I saw just one.

Anyway I was thinking that It's bizarre that the management chose quite a little venue for Berlin: as it is the last date of this tour, they should know that there will be not only German fans.

What do you think?

16 minutes ago, PACA said:

I'm from Berlin and Huxleys has just one hall with a capacity of 1.600. The hall with a capacity up to 3.500 is the Columbiahalle. And next to the Columbiahalle is the Columbia Theater with a capacity of 800. Maybe there was a mix-up?

I absolutely trust on you, I report it to my friend :rolleyes:

Mika has played at Huxleys before 14 years ago. Since it’s his first gig back in Germany since 12 (!) years, I can imagine the organizers were careful to choose a small venue, not knowing what the response will be.

What happened in the Netherlands (Utrecht) back in 2020: it was a hall with a capacity of 2000 which sold out within a very short time frame. So he quickly added two more (!) dates and they sold out pretty well, too. 

I don’t think Huxleys was a mixup, but I do hope that the same thing will happen like it did in the NL and if we’re lucky, he will add another night. 
Or other cities in Germany in the future? One can only hope! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sarinaa said:

Literally any date in the Netherlands or Belgium is closer to where I live in Germany, but being German, you can’t miss his Germany comeback concert, can you? Extremely pumped 💃🏼❤️

yeah, same... Strasbourg is definitely closer, and even Luxembourg is a little bit closer than Berlin. But so happy that he's coming back to Germany, even if it's kind of the other end of Germany (kind of... I'm glad it's not Flensburg :lol3:). :cloud:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

yeah, same... Strasbourg is definitely closer, and even Luxembourg is a little bit closer than Berlin. But so happy that he's coming back to Germany, even if it's kind of the other end of Germany (kind of... I'm glad it's not Flensburg :lol3:).

I’m still debating whether or not to go to Strasbourg as it‘s a weekend, too. But I’m gonna wait for the additional shows to be announced and then see if something suits me or if there‘re still tickets available for Strasbourg 🙈

And yes, Flensburg would be even more at the back of beyond 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2