2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April - VENUE CHANGE!

mellody

3 minutes ago, Yavanna said:

I just revived my account here :D It has been quite a while for me, but I'm really excited for a Mika concert in Germany. My last time has been December 2019 in Paris (and before this November (?) 2012). 

Yay!! :biggrin2: Welcome back! I didn't even know you were in Bercy 2019 (or did I, but forgot? 🤔), I was there as well but had my 5yo son with me and was busy organizing the rainbow fanaction. 😅 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Shouldn't we all receive an email with an information about the change?

I haven't seen anything.

I checked eventim.de website. No info.

The organizer (Trinity Music) has written it on their official website. But yes, it’s better to wait for official confirmation. You’re right. 

42 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Shouldn't we all receive an email with an information about the change?

I haven't seen anything.

I checked eventim.de website. No info.

I assume they'll update it soon. It's on the Huxley's website and you can already buy tickets for it on dodotickets. There are also seated tickets now, for those who didn't want to go because it was standing only. ;) Would be interesting if it's possible to exchange standing to seated tickets. Maybe I can get my family to join me, if they can get seats.

18 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

I mean, it's of course great news for Mika and I'm happy for him ❤️ But at the same time I was sort of happy about the concert in a smaller, more intimate venue :dunno:

I agree. I'm torn about this... on their website it even says the capacity is up to 4200 - anyway it's more than twice the size of the Huxley's. A sold out gig in Germany would have been awesome. I hope this means Mika is planning to do a lot of promo in Germany... but, knowing him, I doubt it. He might just hope it'll work out, like in Amsterdam and the UK. It's an interesting venue in any case, they built it like a circus tent. I can imagine that he likes this. And it'll make it easier for him to bring his arena show there. But yeah, a small intimate venue would also have been nice... :dunno: (glad now that I have tickets for Dublin and I hope they won't change that one!)

This is the venue website: https://www.tempodrom.de/en/location/big-arena/

And dodotickets: https://www.dodotickets.de/detail/index/sArticle/10905

• Like 2

I have to follow this. I wanted to sell my standing ticket I bought for Huxley.

But now when I checked where the Tempodrom is, with a very good connection from the train station.

For more on Booking.com Black Friday has already started and the hotel prices are pretty nice.

But I need more details about what we can do with our tickets.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

When I am checking on dodo website you can buy a seated place but it's not shown what row ect...

And of course to be paid via PayPal.

yes, I hope they'll post more info next week. Maybe eventim will give the opportunity to pick places... or maybe they'll make it general admission so you pick your seat when you arrive. I assume they're still working on the details.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

yes, I hope they'll post more info next week. Maybe eventim will give the opportunity to pick places... or maybe they'll make it general admission so you pick your seat when you arrive. I assume they're still working on the details.

Yes, I think they will maybe add a new venue map. I don't know how many standing places they will keep.

Or maybe Mika will put the stage in the middle???

Two maps I found in the internet.

image.thumb.png.0dcafe0d927149ea7fc0b9c2aa91aaed.png

image.thumb.png.18a5edb5a71748b7d01055411498ae68.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I think they will maybe add a new venue map. I don't know how many standing places they will keep.

Or maybe Mika will put the stage in the middle???

Two maps I found in the internet.

image.thumb.png.0dcafe0d927149ea7fc0b9c2aa91aaed.png

image.thumb.png.18a5edb5a71748b7d01055411498ae68.png

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The venue is so beautiful!!!!

image.thumb.png.ecbc51725d823c74a9dc28afd0cb2ede.png

image.png.e5969402ad275d37de367e14b658ccef.png

The seating plans are on the venue website: https://www.tempodrom.de/en/visitor_information/seating-plan/ ... I think the 2nd photo you posted would be the normal standing layout.

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

The seating plans are on the venue website: https://www.tempodrom.de/en/visitor_information/seating-plan/ ... I think the 2nd photo you posted would be the normal standing layout.

Yes, I've seen this page. But all the places are seated on this page.

Well, actually as I will come in the evening in the day of the concert I would prefer the seated ticket. 

I'm just wondering about the existing tickets - those were all standing tickets, so will people with those tickets be able to choose seated/standing, or...? Like, I don't really care, I want to stand anyway, I'm just curious :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I've seen this page. But all the places are seated on this page.

no, only on the big plan they're all seated. Below that, there's the plan for a standing layout:

seating-chart_standing.png

• Like 3

what do you think, can somebody change a standing thicket to a sitting one? they seem to be sold for the same price, so theoratically it would be fair to have this oppurtunity since in Huxleys there weren't any seats available. I'll attend the show with my girlfriend who's quite short, so it would be better for us if Eventim could maybe give us an oppurtunity for this

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Péhl Tamás said:

what do you think, can somebody change a standing thicket to a sitting one? they seem to be sold for the same price, so theoratically it would be fair to have this oppurtunity since in Huxleys there weren't any seats available. I'll attend the show with my girlfriend who's quite short, so it would be better for us if Eventim could maybe give us an oppurtunity for this

Eventim hasn't even changed the venue on their website yet. It's the weekend, online business or not, I'm sure we won't get any news from them before Monday. :dunno_grin: Let's hope they won't make us wait too long. But they need to figure out all the details and send out e-mails about the venue change, let's see how fast they are...

• Like 4

anyway, it actually turns out for us really good that the venue changed because the hotel we booked is ca. a 7 minuta walk from Tempodrom 😅 I was really hoping to attend a more intimate show, but maybe next time, I'm still extremely happy that he's coming closer to Central Europe and that I can attend a show, where I can understand everything he's saying, hence I only speak Hungarian, English and German. and I'm excited to see whether he'll bring his arena stage to the Tempodrom or not

• Like 1

You can buy tickets on eventim now, they also sent out e-mails about the venue change.

https://www.eventim.de/event/mika-apocalypse-calypso-tour-2024-tempodrom-17925413/

On 'Saalplanbuchung' you can pick your seats, if you want to buy seated tickets. Unfortunately no info yet whether it's possible to exchange the standing tickets for seats. I've asked them on IG, let's see if they reply.

I bought seats for my family, so I have a spare standing ticket (e-ticket), if anyone's interested.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

You can buy tickets on eventim now, they also sent out e-mails about the venue change.

https://www.eventim.de/event/mika-apocalypse-calypso-tour-2024-tempodrom-17925413/

On 'Saalplanbuchung' you can pick your seats, if you want to buy seated tickets. Unfortunately no info yet whether it's possible to exchange the standing tickets for seats. I've asked them on IG, let's see if they reply.

I bought seats for my family, so I have a spare standing ticket (e-ticket), if anyone's interested.

I've written them a message on their support site and emailed them as well about the exchange of tickets, so let's hope for the best 😅

• Like 3