2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April - VENUE CHANGE!

mellody

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ugh, sounds like eventim isn't any better than ticketone in Italy. :( Glad you managed to sort it out @Péhl Tamás

Btw, there doesn't seem to be the fanticket option anymore now, and neither the e-ticket option. At least I didn't notice either of it when I ordered seats for my family.

Fantickets are still not an option, but e-tickets are

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I will be going, too :lustslow::boing: And it makes me come back writing here (like once in two years or so, sorry).

On 9/13/2023 at 10:23 PM, sarinaa said:

Literally any date in the Netherlands or Belgium is closer to where I live in Germany, but being German, you can’t miss his Germany comeback concert, can you? Extremely pumped 💃🏼❤️

So true. :facepalm:

I also at first thought "nooo...you won't travel through almost whole Germany. France is fine, Luxemburg is fine..." Berlin is not Verona, of course, but the trip feels like it kind of... But as you say, as a German fan, you just can't miss it. It didn't take me long to realize that I can't resist. :D So, a short Easter Berlin trip it is, haha! Still need to make my hotel decision now...

On 9/29/2023 at 12:54 AM, Yavanna said:

I just revived my account here :D It has been quite a while for me, but I'm really excited for a Mika concert in Germany. My last time has been December 2019 in Paris (and before this November (?) 2012). 

Yavanna :bye:, so nice to meet/read you again! We talked a little quite a while back in DMFC, you might not remember. You are the one who brought me to Doctor Who and I will never forget that perfect advice! Hope you are fine!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! Does anybody know if there is a possibility to buy 2 standing tickets for this cocnert? Eventim page shows that the standing area is sold 😔 I already got 2 tickets but my friends decided to come with me to see Mika for the first time 😁

24 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Hi guys! Does anybody know if there is a possibility to buy 2 standing tickets for this cocnert? Eventim page shows that the standing area is sold 😔 I already got 2 tickets but my friends decided to come with me to see Mika for the first time 😁

I have one spare standing ticket, and I think I saw others offered on the extra ticket thread as well, if you need a second one... but there are also still standing tickets available on the dodotickets shop (I just don't know how it is on that website with e-mail tickets, shipping costs, buying from abroad, etc.) https://www.dodotickets.de/10905/mika 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Hey! I actually want to sell mine, and I think a friend of mine also has 1 spare ticket, so if you want I can ask her and then we can both sell our tickets to you? They're both standing tickets 😊

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dominika said:

I've got one if you're still interrested or have some more friends who want to come with you

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I don't think we're far away from that. :original:

On Dodo, it looks as if there are only seated places left:

https://www.dodotickets.de/detail/index/sArticle/10905?number=

True, standing tickets seem to be sold out now on both ticket platforms! :yay: I can well imagine that the gig sells out until April. :fangurl:

(Btw I also still have 1 spare standing ticket, if anyone needs one :wink2:)

• Like 2

Question: who is going to see Mika in Berlin?

Maybe I will arrive on the 1st of April in the afternoon, who will be there and wants to meet?

My friend will be in Berlin the next day, so I’m on my own the afternoon and evening😇

• Like 3

I wanted to ask anyway, who would be up for a meetup the evening before the gig? Depending on how many would be interested, we could meet for dinner, or have an actual MFC party. @Statue_of_Liberty lives in Berlin, so I'm sure she could help us to find a suitable place.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, mellody said:

I wanted to ask anyway, who would be up for a meetup the evening before the gig? Depending on how many would be interested, we could meet for dinner, or have an actual MFC party. @Statue_of_Liberty lives in Berlin, so I'm sure she could help us to find a suitable place.

I am there ,but i still have not decided if i come from Brüssel or skip Brüssel after Amsterdam and come from home.But i probably be there on the 1st of April.

• Like 3

I land in Berlin at 6.35pm on April 1. What time do you want to meet? I would like to join you later if you are still partying. :original:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Liv1680 said:

I am there ,but i still have not decided if i come from Brüssel or skip Brüssel after Amsterdam and come from home.But i probably be there on the 1st of April.

@CharlotteL is also doing Amsterdam, Brussels and Berlin, I join in in Brussels. If you need a travel buddy from Brussels to Berlin, hit is up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I land in Berlin at 6.35pm on April 1. What time do you want to meet? I would like to join you later if you are still partying. :original:

That depends... if we meet up for dinner, I wouldn't like it to be too late. But for a party of course we can meet later.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

That depends... if we meet up for dinner, I wouldn't like it to be too late.

Yes, for dinner I would be too late.

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

But for a party of course we can meet later.

:thumb_yello:

52 minutes ago, sarinaa said:

@CharlotteL is also doing Amsterdam, Brussels and Berlin, I join in in Brussels. If you need a travel buddy from Brussels to Berlin, hit is up!

Aww, thats really nice of you.I still think about Brüssel .BUT its on a Sunday.The Saturday before is the only day, the shops are open but would be a traveling day.The day after the gig is Easter Monday with no shops etc.open. Does  not make so much sense for sightseiing in Brüssel.So i think i skip that.But we could meet up in Ansterdam and Berlin.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Liv1680 said:

Does anyone of you know  ,who had been to the german gigs in the earlier years , if there was german gigs that sold out?

I remember for sure that Cologne in 2012 was sold out. And also definitely the acoustic gig in Berlin in 2009, it was the first date of the acoustic tour. There might have been more sold out gigs in 2007 and 2010, his gigs here definitely never were half-empty, but I don't remember any details.

• Like 1