2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April - VENUE CHANGE!

mellody

1 hour ago, mellody said:

This is not really a fanaction, but just a welcome back message "Welcome back to Germany" and "We've missed you" - I printed 40 pages (20 of each message), but if anyone wants to print more or make their own version, feel free to do so. :)

For the beginning of the show (Bougez... but if we're all dancing too much and forget, we can still do it for the 2nd song, haha!).

here's the PDF I made:  Mika-Germany.pdf 10.44 kB · 11 downloads

See you all sooon! :excite:

Can not open it atm with my cellphone for whatever reason.

So you skipped the idea with the french messages?

6 hours ago, Gintare said:

my friend and i got one not quite close😢 we were looking for cheaper options since we're not from the country

I also booked close to the venue, but noticed meanwhile that it's quite easy and fast to go through the city by train/underground. At least in zones A+B. So don't worry, the next train station is VERY close to the venue ("Anhalter Bahnhof", S1, S2 (also S25+26)) and from there it's easy to go everywhere.

4 hours ago, Péhl Tamás said:

When the show was announced for Huxleys, I immediately bought 2 tickets for the show and after checking out hotels online, I decided for the ibis Budget Potsdamer Platz; and we our extremely lucky, because it's literally one street from Tempodrom (like a 5 minute walk), so when the new venue was announced I was thrilled. I took this photo today, on the 2nd day of our 5-day-holiday in Berlin and I'm beyond excited for the show 🤩 and the hotel's just great, we are satisfied with the room, with the breakfast, it's literally in the middle of the city and the price's reasonable as well

IMG_20240331_190647.jpg

I'm also enjoying a 5-day Berlin trip around this concert🥰 , now also on day two. We are lucky with the weather at the moment, but on Tuesday it could get a little wet, in the afternoon/evening of all times!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Liv1680 said:

Can not open it atm with my cellphone for whatever reason.

So you skipped the idea with the french messages?

you can still do it if you want, and print a few... or we can add a French message with Edding. I had to focus on the 2 I originally intended, because I still have so much to do until I'm leaving  for Berlin tomorrow. And I think singing Jane Birkin will express our view as well. :)

2 hours ago, mellody said:

This is not really a fanaction, but just a welcome back message "Welcome back to Germany" and "We've missed you" - I printed 40 pages (20 of each message), but if anyone wants to print more or make their own version, feel free to do so. :)

For the beginning of the show (Bougez... but if we're all dancing too much and forget, we can still do it for the 2nd song, haha!).

here's the PDF I made:  Mika-Germany.pdf 10.44 kB · 12 downloads

See you all sooon! :excite:

I printed one sign and some German flag hearts too already at home and have some blank sheets and edding with me here in the hotel to write another one or two.

We could hold them up in the beginning, but then dance and then show them again at the end of the song, Mika might have more possibilities to read that at the end of the song or the beginning of the 2nd anyway?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

you can still do it if you want, and print a few... or we can add a French message with Edding. I had to focus on the 2 I originally intended, because I still have so much to do until I'm leaving  for Berlin tomorrow. And I think singing Jane Birkin will express our view as well. :)

I am packing at a friends house  atm and go from there to Berlin so i cant get my hands on  a pc atm. I just didnt know you skipped the french message idea.;-) But edding is a good idea just in case.

Edited by Liv1680

Hi All, was due to see Mika tomorrow in Berlin which I was so looking forward but can’t make it as my son is unwell in the UK. 1 ticket available if anyone would like it, link is below 😘❤️ https://www.ticketswap.com/listing/mika/11993030/c27f67da7c?utm_campaign=publishedListingShare&utm_source=ticketswap&utm_medium=manualshare

Could someone get me a totebag before or after the show if they are still available, please? I didn't manage to get one at Luxembourg or Brussels, they all sold out before I had the chance to get one... Of course I would pay for the totebag and the shipping costs... Thank you 🙏

4 minutes ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

Could someone get me a totebag before or after the show if they are still available, please? I didn't manage to get one at Luxembourg or Brussels, they all sold out before I had the chance to get one... Of course I would pay for the totebag and the shipping costs... Thank you 🙏

Did you ask if they were sold out? I'm wondering if maybe they only had them in Paris?

31 minutes ago, mellody said:

Did you ask if they were sold out? I'm wondering if maybe they only had them in Paris?

They have some on sale at every show but they sold out before I could get one :/

Edited by vanessa-love-mika

2 minutes ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

They have some on sale at every show but they sold out before I could get one :/

I didn't see them either... anyway, I won't get to the merch stand before the show, sorry. :dunno:

• Like 1

Hello everybody,

I have one ticket for tomorrow's concert in Berlin left that I would give away for free (Manege Stehplatz). Anybody interested? Would be a pity to throw it...

58 minutes ago, Katharina said:

Hello! ^^

So if we are part of the rsvp how early should we be there? Somewhere else i read 2-3 hours before but does that also apply to the rsvp? 

Hi Katharina. I think you have the wrong idea about the RSVP list -- that is simply to indicate that you will be attending the concert. It will help you see who else from MFC is attending, too. Occasionally, we organize meetings or other special things, and I use the RSVP list to see who is attending, but that is only occasionally.

In general, fans queue several hours before the show to try to get a place near the stage. I don't know how early fans will be getting in the queue at this show.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Merlin said:

Hello everybody,

I have one ticket for tomorrow's concert in Berlin left that I would give away for free (Manege Stehplatz). Anybody interested? Would be a pity to throw it...

@Merlin I have copied your post over in the Extra Ticket Thread, where more people might see it:

6 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Hi Katharina. I think you have the wrong idea about the RSVP list -- that is simply to indicate that you will be attending the concert. It will help you see who else from MFC is attending, too. Occasionally, we organize meetings or other special things, and I use the RSVP list to see who is attending, but that is only occasionally.

In general, fans queue several hours before the show to try to get a place near the stage. I don't know how early fans will be getting in the queue at this show.

Ahhh okay! Yeah i read in a post from mellody where she said

„Now we have 39 fans on the RSVP list here, which I suppose would be the first row and the center area of the 2nd row“ which had me thinking that its some kind of special privilege to be in the first rows if you are on that list. But thank you for clearing that up for me! ^^

2 hours ago, Katharina said:

Ahhh okay! Yeah i read in a post from mellody where she said

„Now we have 39 fans on the RSVP list here, which I suppose would be the first row and the center area of the 2nd row“ which had me thinking that its some kind of special privilege to be in the first rows if you are on that list. But thank you for clearing that up for me! ^^

Sorry for expressing that in a misunderstanding way. :doh: I just meant, these are the ones who will surely queue earlier than the locals (I think I also added sth like "not sure if all of them are queueing").

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mellody said:

Sorry for expressing that in a misunderstanding way. :doh: I just meant, these are the ones who will surely queue earlier than the locals (I think I also added sth like "not sure if all of them are queueing").

No you‘re fine! I was just anxious about the concert and whatnot so i might have read too much into it. But thanks again for clearing that up! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EzPz_german_squeezy said:

Anyone already queueing? 😁 

More Italians than Germans so far, but yes, about 15 people.

• Like 3

So the fire alarm went off in the hotel around 3am 🥴 That was a fun time. But it was false alarm so yay. I did not plan on a terrible night!

• Like 2