Apocalypse Calypso - Song and lyrics discussions

Juless

12 hours ago, Valmont69 said:

I made a screenshot of this when I saw the video the first time, with the intention to warn my Mika friends the specific day when I ....

Kinda DO NOT DISTURB, it's TODAY!!!:cheer:

Don't laugh if you will see that on my FB cover :das:

I made a screenshot too :lmfao:

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed in the QTTFT booklet that the lyrics for Apocalypse Calypso aren't correct at the start:

20231205_160933.thumb.jpg.1223b12629eaf158efef9fce4f2871f8.jpg

The song actually starts with the first four lines of the chorus not the first verse as printed here! I guess it wouldn't be a true album release without a booklet mistake! 😆

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I noticed in the QTTFT booklet that the lyrics for Apocalypse Calypso aren't correct at the start:

The song actually starts with the first four lines of the chorus not the first verse as printed here! I guess it wouldn't be a true album release without a booklet mistake! 😆

I guess not :doh:I copied the lyrics from the booklet.... :aah:

Now I wonder about the other songs :hair:

Are your letters blue or black in the booklet? Mine are light blue so my photos are not very good or did you scan the booklet?.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

And it should be

Ma bouche, ton dos, sensuels a mort (not a mourir)

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Are your letters blue or black in the booklet?

Blue! I had to change the camera settings to get the text to look clear, the lighting in my room isn't too great to pick up the blue colour :sweatdrop:

48 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And it should be

Ma bouche, ton dos, sensuels a mort (not a mourir)

Oh yeah! I hadn't noticed that before.

• Like 1

I hadn't really read the translation of this song until today. I had just skimmed it a bit & somehow completely missed all the more explicit bits ...until i was watching the visualizer on YT w/ the English captions on... while at work. Oh my :blush:

I have a question about this line "Moi dans ton dos"  and it's translation to "Me in your back". In your back doesn't really make sense (unless he's doing spinal surgery :lmfao:) so i checked the translation on deepl (which i generally find more accurate than google). It says the line can mean "Me on your back" or "Me behind your back" which makes more sense. Is it correct? If so, it uh....... is kinda telling... about who does what in their relationship :teehee: :blush:

Edited by kreacher
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, kreacher said:

I hadn't really read the translation of this song until today. I had just skimmed it a bit & somehow completely missed all the more explicit bits ...until i was watching the visualizer on YT w/ the English captions on... while at work. Oh my :blush:

I have a question about this line "Moi dans ton dos"  and it's translation to "Me in your back". In your back doesn't really make sense (unless he's doing spinal surgery :lmfao:) so i checked the translation on deepl (which i generally find more accurate than google). It says the line can mean "Me on your back" or "Me behind your back" which makes more sense. Is it correct? If so, it uh....... is kinda telling... about who does what in their relationship :teehee: :blush:

Funny, when I first read “me in your back” I thought I got it immediately. :fisch:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kreacher said:

:biggrin2: :blush::teehee::wink2:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

Funny, when I first read “me in your back” I thought I got it immediately. :fisch:

i thought maybe by back google meant backside, ‘me in your backside’ makes A LOT of sense :lmfao:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, kreacher said:

I'm going straight in NC with all of you because I understood right away by myself  without google and because it is my fav song in the album :lmfao:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, kreacher said:

Yes me on your back is the correct translation :blush:

• Like 1

• Juless changed the title to Apocalypse Calypso - Song and lyrics discussions