MIKA’s Social Media and Official Website Updates - 2024

Ax07

8 hours ago, Hero said:

I don't know about deadly, but they're definitely dangerous! :lol3: He's changed suit again! Love the shade of this one, the shoes and the brooch. :lustslow: 

That must be a brooch by Buccellati, the gig was for them :wink2:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

Oh my, 2 months on tour together and Alban already has the same mannerisms as Max :D

I think Alban looks and acts quite James Bond like. Mika is very elegant, and Max is just... Max.  :lmfao: (or, as Mika says: "Uh-Oh!" :teehee:)

12 hours ago, silver said:

But so so skinny.  Please feed him before he disappears.  :puppy_eyes:

Thought the same. Guess the physically demanding stage show took its toll - now hopefully he can rest (he won't rest ofc, but compared to the tour it might feel like rest to him :lol3:) and eat a lot of delicious food that he couldn't eat (much of) during the tour. Good that he's in Italy now, bring on the Pizza & Pasta! :pizza-slice: And maybe @MFC_Hasi needs to bake another cake for him. :biggrin2:

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Never heard of that brand before. Ofc it's way out of my price range, but so are Cartier and Rolex, and they still are familiar to me. :dunno_grin: But well, I guess there are a lot of luxury brands who earn so well that they don't need anyone outside of their billionaire clientel to know them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Btw, what's that sheet of paper in Mika's phone cover that he hides with his finger in the first stories but kinda zooms in in the last one? :teehee: Looks like a number - maybe he keeps his phone PIN there? 🙈

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, krysady said:

It looks like he's wearing one of their mens bracelets too:

Screenshot_20240419-1709292.thumb.png.320d614f1dcd6d6eee6be49757470e9e.png

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mellody said:

and eat a lot of delicious food that he couldn't eat (much of) during the tour. Good that he's in Italy now, bring on the Pizza & Pasta!

And now he can't eat because those brand new suits wouldn't fit anymore :aah:

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Never heard of that brand before

Me neither

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Thought the same. Guess the physically demanding stage show took its toll - now hopefully he can rest (he won't rest ofc, but compared to the tour it might feel like rest to him :lol3:) and eat a lot of delicious food that he couldn't eat (much of) during the tour. Good that he's in Italy now, bring on the Pizza & Pasta! :pizza-slice: And maybe @MFC_Hasi needs to bake another cake for him. :biggrin2:

I am totally up for it :thumb_yello::biggirl:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2024 at 3:16 PM, Mikasister said:

On 4/19/2024 at 2:51 AM, krysady said:

MIka IG story:

On 4/19/2024 at 5:41 AM, krysady said:

Mika IG story

I've merged 5 mikainstagram stories plus some clips at the private gig for #buccellati #theprinceofgoldsmiths in Venice on 18th April.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

IMG_0432.thumb.jpeg.5464e67019e6ba91a879f5c4639dc758.jpeg

Do we know anything about this bracelet? It looks quite expensive, but extremely ohmygodable. 🫦🫨😳✌️

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ax07 said:

Do we know anything about this bracelet? It looks quite expensive, but extremely ohmygodable. 🫦🫨😳✌️

They must be Buccellati, you can see some similar models on their website :wink2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, krysady said:

They must be Buccellati, you can see some similar models on their website :wink2:

Yes, that's what I thought as well, that they are borrowed from the company, like the brooch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Yes, that's what I thought as well, that they are borrowed from the company, like the brooch.

this bracelet wasn't borrowed for his gig in Venice. He has worn it many, many times before 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, krysady said:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

2 minutes ago, Ax07 said:

this bracelet wasn't borrowed for his gig in Venice. He has worn it many, many times before 

As I said, he has worn it many, many times before and it is not really similar to Buccelatis bracelets, so as I see it,  it is from BOUCHERON, because they had a very similar collection times ago

Edited by Ax07

14 minutes ago, Ax07 said:

Maybe it’s his sister’s creation, then during the gig he wore jewelry from Buccellati: like possibly the brooch. He changed suits for the gig after all, maybe also accessories :wink2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ax07 said:

As I said, he has worn it many, many times before and it is not really similar to Buccelatis bracelets, so as I see it,  it is from BOUCHERON, because they had a very similar collection times ago

You're right, just saw this old photo and he's wearing the same ones ( never payed much attention since they are all usually insanely expensive :aah: )

403847515_315479284750695_3646744472136187066_n.jpg.21871774866a2fa4b28d71f1e89707f6.jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2024 at 2:45 PM, krysady said:

never payed much attention since they are all usually insanely expensive :aah: )

That's WHY we should pay attention, so we know what to look for in the cheaper versions! :lol3:

54 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He looks good! Beaming. 😍 Nice fluffy flowers in the background, was it filmed in Germany? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

That's WHY we should pay attention, so we know what to look for in the cheaper versions! :lol3:

He looks good! Beaming. 😍 Nice fluffy flowers in the background, was it filmed in Germany? 

:naughty: nope, our bouquet was bigger. :lmfao: And sadly less fluffy. :dunno_grin:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Hero said:

I would say it was somewhere in the UK during The Piano recording. He was wearing these camel colour trousers.

• Like 2