MIKA’s Social Media and Official Website Updates - 2024

Ax07

Mika on UK TV YAY!!! :cheer:

Not really a fan of the Lorraine show myself, but for 1 hour tomorrow morning I can make an exception... :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@TinyLove_CJ Hi CJ, could you please save the video tomorrow if you have a time to do ?

ITV blocked any VPN, we can't the show from outside of the UK.

I can certainly try!

• Thanks 3

YoMIKA

is updated on April 10, 2024

https://www.yomika.com/news/

Latest News

GK4N6Yva4AAKEer.thumb.jpg.86fe1e61bf1ab76aab59247ffef3ebee.jpg

APOCALYPSE CALYPSO TOUR IN LONDON!

https://www.yomika.com/2024/04/10/london/

APOCALYPSE CALYPSO TOUR IN LONDON!

Published April 10, 2024

Yesterday, the Apocalypse Calypso Tour roared into London where Mika performed in front of a sold out crowd at the Eventim Apollo. The Evening Standard described the show as a ‘joyous, golden pop extravaganza. Filled with high-pop brilliance and nostalgic hits, this was a tidal wave of energetic, progressive dance songs mixed with goosebump-raising nostalgia.’

PHOTOS

https://www.yomika.com/photos/

Photos at the Eventim Apollo, London

002-Mika-London-scaled.thumb.jpg.2aac8f0924a50e91e7115fbfe1327266.jpg

013-Mika-London-scaled.thumb.jpg.16b9fce1755d713395520289560229c7.jpg

017-Mika-London-scaled.thumb.jpg.1724efbc9ad78ffdd26cfb3e540662e9.jpg

026-Mika-London-scaled.thumb.jpg.1239b52fc0e59f95dfacbc5634a977d5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Aww. I love little updates like this… and I hope he will share where he is traveling to next! 

It's Venice! :blink: Hadn't expected that. I wonder what he's doing there... do we know who the man and the woman in the boat are? 

And same. I missed seeing posts that are clearly by himself, and not by some faceless social media manager like the posts during the gigs, while Mika was on stage. I'm ok with Adam filming, like the stories from Berlin - then at least I know who it is... but the best is when it's obviously Mika filming himself. He can have someone from his team post updates on his website, or on X and Threads and Tiktok... but Instagram, to me, is for the connection between Mika and his fans, the most connection you get as a fan who can't travel to every gig. I mean, if he wants to use IG only for promo purposes and join MFC instead, to interact with us more directly, that's fine for me too... :naughty: I just don't see that happening. 

2 hours ago, mellody said:

It's Venice! :blink: Hadn't expected that. I wonder what he's doing there... do we know who the man and the woman in the boat are? 

Aren't it his friends living in Venezia?

The guy from conservatory who played the piano with Mika.

I don't remember his name now.

EDIT: Giovanni and Servane Giol.

The guy has a beard so I am not 100%sure. But another one stearing the boat can be Giovanni.

There was an event the 17th of April in Venise. Servane posted some stories.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

And same. I missed seeing posts that are clearly by himself, and not by some faceless social media manager like the posts during the gigs, while Mika was on stage. I'm ok with Adam filming, like the stories from Berlin - then at least I know who it is... but the best is when it's obviously Mika filming himself. He can have someone from his team post updates on his website, or on X and Threads and Tiktok... but Instagram, to me, is for the connection between Mika and his fans, the most connection you get as a fan who can't travel to every gig. I mean, if he wants to use IG only for promo purposes and join MFC instead, to interact with us more directly, that's fine for me too... :naughty: I just don't see that happening. 

There is the Francesco Vezzoli's exhibition in Venice

Maybe Mika is going there today, who knows. I know they are friends and Mika appreciates his art

In general Mika loves Biennale:angelnot:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mellody said:

It's Venice! :blink: Hadn't expected that. I wonder what he's doing there..

I saw that 4 members of the gospel choir (the usual ones who often sing with him) just arrived in Venice. Private gig? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Vero Bott said:

Just saw this story - it seems it was just a quick visit in Venice, if that's true :dog:😄

https://www.instagram.com/stories/savedbymika/3348840084038593868?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MnN1MzBkZzNsNmV4

She said in another story that it was a joke, just the same truck company that reminded her of Mika. ;)

34 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I saw that 4 members of the gospel choir (the usual ones who often sing with him) just arrived in Venice. Private gig? 

Possible. :dunno_grin:

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

She said in another story that it was a joke, just the same truck company that reminded her of Mika

Ahhh, ok then, she got me!  :lol3: But it wasn't hard to believe, you never know with Mika :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know about deadly, but they're definitely dangerous! :lol3: He's changed suit again! Love the shade of this one, the shoes and the brooch. :lustslow: 

• Like 3