MIKA’s Social Media and Official Website Updates - 2024

Ax07

If I was served either of those dishes in a restaurant I'd be asking "Where's the rest of my food?",  I'll never understand why fancy restaurants only give you one or two ingredients per dish! :aah:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Alexandre Miquel
° 31 ans
° chef de cuisine à @latablelille du @clarancehotel
*@gaultetmillaufr 14/20
*@relaischateaux 5

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1747101482449049&set=ecnf.100014476428801

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4CCawJoDRT/

Quel honneur d’avoir accueilli @mikainstagram à ma table!!
Thanks so much about this night! It was a real pleasure!

431167481_18229907269251395_408086967676898251_n.thumb.jpg.08112865b8387bd0b7f66950604feb1e.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

If I was served either of those dishes in a restaurant I'd be asking "Where's the rest of my food?",  I'll never understand why fancy restaurants only give you one or two ingredients per dish! :aah:

I used to think the same - but from my experience at such restaurants you get about 5-10 courses instead of one big portion. They might call it a 3 course or 5 course menu, and these neatly arranged things are the main courses, but in fact you end up eating all the time, with some pre-courses and side dishes and whatever all these things are called. Mika says he's eating a LOT while on tour - he surely wouldn't go to a restaurant if he has to leave hungry. :naughty:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

So is that the same as the photobook they had online, just with a different cover? I hope they won't charge twice the price for a signed copy, I'd be totally ok with an unsigned one. 🙈

Yeah, I wonder if it's the same. I'll try to find out. It would be strange if they had two different books, unless the signed one is truly meant to be a limited edition, with that shiny cover. But just 1000 copies? They may sell them all in Lille in one night, or at least Lille and Rouen... I doubt they would last any longer than that!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

mikainstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4NXj4UoRk0/

Annonce importante à propos du concert de ce soir à Brest !

Important announcement about the concert tonight in Brest.

#apocalypsecalypso #tour #brest

mikainstagram stories

432034914_275017098968896_9206415931419663176_n.thumb.jpg.50a2da9046c2271f2cbac9e364959cf6.jpg

C'est avec une grande frustration que je suis contraint de reporter le concert de ce soir à Brest. Après 5 concerts, j'ai malheureusement développé une grippe et je suis physiquement incapable de jouer.

J'ai essayé de faire tout ce que je pouvais pour ne pas reporter le spectacle de ce soir, mais suite aux conseils d'un médecin, j'ai besoin de prendre quelques jours de repos pour me produire samedi à Nancy.

Je suis vraiment désolé pour ceux qui avaient prévu d'être présents ce soir. Ce spectacle est reporté au mardi 16 avril et tous les billets restent valables.

Prenez soin de vous et rendez-vous sur la route plus tard cette semaine. M x

431316709_1756347621560877_3197996550103584037_n.thumb.jpg.8c5e4908c2c809b680d04530892af949.jpg

It is with great frustration that I am forced to postpone tonight's concert in Brest. After 5 shows, sadly I have developed a flu and I am physically unable to perform.

I tried to do everything I could not to postpone tonight's show, but following advice from a doctor, I need to spend some days resting in order to perform in Nancy on Saturday.

I am so sorry to everyone who made plans to attend tonight. The show will be rescheduled for Tuesday 16th April and all tickets will remain valid.

Take care and see you back on the road later this week. M x

• Like 2

And he's the one writing "take care.." :emot-sad:

It was he best decision, and I hope that, if he's not feeling better, he will postpone also Nancy/Strasbourg.  I prefer to wait a month more to see him perform there in good conditions, rather than seeing him saturday knowing he isn't well. :no:

• Like 8

Only travelled to France to see him performing in Nancy. Leaving France in the 11th March and won’t be able to come back. I hope he won’t postpone: of course, health first. 

56 minutes ago, TTel20 said:

Only travelled to France to see him performing in Nancy. Leaving France in the 11th March and won’t be able to come back. I hope he won’t postpone: of course, health first. 

Fingers crossed for you, Mika, and the others who must travel from away. :hug:

I have a strong "déjà-vu" since yesterday evening. The exact same thing happened the last time he came at Nancy. This time, though, he felt better and could perform, though it was pretty much incertain until the afternoon. I hope for everyone that will be the case this time too. 

:making-a-wish:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Presci1108 said:

Fingers crossed for you, Mika, and the others who must travel from away. :hug:

I have a strong "déjà-vu" since yesterday evening. The exact same thing happened the last time he came at Nancy. This time, though, he felt better and could perform, though it was pretty much incertain until the afternoon. I hope for everyone that will be the case this time too. 

:making-a-wish:

I hope he'll have the possibility to know (and let us know) until tomorrow whether he has to postpone Nancy & Strasbourg, then I could still cancel some of my travel arrangements and get some money back. I'm still not in perfect health either, had a nasty cough for 3 weeks until it finally started getting better, but it's still not completely gone... so, just speaking for myself, I actually wouldn't be extremely disappointed if the gigs got postponed - ofc I'm looking forward to it, and I'd lose money because some of my travel plans aren't refundable, so I'd prefer if they were happening. But I have enough planned, to be able to just look forward to a few weeks further. But I know it's not like that for every fan, and it's also a big thing for Mika, he feels bad to disappoint people who were looking forward to his gig, and it costs him a lot of money too, having to postpone a gig and pay all the crew while he's ill. Well, he has been pushing himself so much recently, even for several months now but especially the last few weeks with rehearsals and touring and lack of sleep, that I'm not surprised that his body now forces him to take a break, because he wouldn't listen to "it would be good to", and now it's "you have to". 

On the positive side, my Mum, my husband & my son have been getting through this cough virus much quicker than me, so fingers crossed that also Mika will recover from it quickly! :crossed: I'm sure he's getting the best medical treatment, and 2 nights of enough sleep might do wonders!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hero said:

Our poor boy!  :tears: Hope he feels better soon! :ill: :tea:

:tears: oui le pouvre .. Mik courage stay high 

• Like 1

If he missed this date he must have been really sick, so I think he'll be back as soon as he feels a little better. Mika is the type who respects her duties despite the strong influence.❤️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sara penny said:

If he missed this date he must have been really sick, so I think he'll be back as soon as he feels a little better. Mika is the type who respects her duties despite the strong influence.❤️

yes of course i agree 

• Like 2

mikainstagram
Audio original

mikainstagram
A HAPPY POST ☺️!

It’s become a tradition amongst fans to write me signs with random messages and often requests to perform on stage and here in Lille, we found an iconic dancer! I love to share the stage with fans and I love that these gigs are a place where we can all express ourselves with absolute freedom! I cannot wait to share more moments like this over the coming weeks!

Tonight’s concert will be going ahead. To those of you who had tickets for the gig in Brest, thank you for your understanding. I physically wasn’t able to do the show on Thursday. I will see you all in April and together we will close the tour in style.

See you tonight 😊

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 10

Wait... if the postponed April gig is going to "close the tour in style" does that mean the summer gigs aren't classed as part of it? So they might have a different format? 

Edited by Hero

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

Wait... if the postponed April gig is going to "close the tour in style" does that mean the summer gigs aren't classed as part of it? So they might have a different format? 

In my opinion summer festivals are not part of the Apocalypse tour so I assume they wii be somewhat different. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Oh...it's true! And for the dates of june or july what will happen? Which types of concerts will be? I'm confuse now!  :confused:

Mika always surprise me! :blink: :pinkbow:

• Like 1