The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Ronzier Mareva said:

hiiii! Thank you for answering about our crazy adventure ahah!

yep, we contacted by mail the place where  the gig takes place, without answer yet… Twitter, FB (groups), insta, stories (reposted)… we did everything…!!

The problem is that when we decided to go to Monaco, we took our train tickets first and the next day when we went to buy the tickets for the show they had been sold out during the night literally everywhere ! I went to Fnac, Leclerc, etc asking if they had some extras tickets but nothing… 

Also, we decided to not book a night in Monaco because it’s too expensive, so we are probably going to spend the night outside hahaha! Will be a memorable week-end!

Again, if you happen to hear something about extra tickets, or get some informations from the organizers or something like that, please let us know !!

thank you !

Mareva & Noemie !

@mellody

15 minutes ago, Ronzier Mareva said:

hiiii! Thank you for answering about our crazy adventure ahah!

yep, we contacted by mail the place where  the gig takes place, without answer yet… Twitter, FB (groups), insta, stories (reposted)… we did everything…!!

The problem is that when we decided to go to Monaco, we took our train tickets first and the next day when we went to buy the tickets for the show they had been sold out during the night literally everywhere ! I went to Fnac, Leclerc, etc asking if they had some extras tickets but nothing… 

Also, we decided to not book a night in Monaco because it’s too expensive, so we are probably going to spend the night outside hahaha! Will be a memorable week-end!

Again, if you happen to hear something about extra tickets, or get some informations from the organizers or something like that, please let us know !!

thank you !

Mareva & Noemie !

I know that @krysady was in contact with the organizers, maybe she can give you an e-mail-address where they would reply?

As for not booking a night in Monaco, that's relatable - I wouldn't have done it either when I was younger, but would have spent the night partying somewhere. Like I did for Mika's gig at Ibiza Rocks 2007. I've never been to Monaco, but I'd expect that a Friday night in Monaco can be spent clubbing until the morning. Sipping on the same 10€ glass of Coke for hours, of course. :lol3:  Anyway, before you spend the night outside, maybe it's better not to go, if you don't at least find tickets until then? Or, depending on where you need to go, maybe someone is going the same direction after the gig and has spaces in their car. For details like that, you can post on the gig thread:

• 1 month later...

EDIT: ALL THE SEATS WERE SOLD OUT!!! THANKS 🙏❤️

EDIT: TOUTES LES PLACES ONT ÉTÉ VENDUES. MERCI. 🙏❤️

----------------------------------------------------------

:uk:

Hello everyone! :bye:

VERY URGENT PLEASE! :pray:

I am reselling 5 places for Tours, row D places 26 to 34, (3rd row on the right in the photo circled in red), at the purchased price of €68.20 per place. If interested, please PM me.

Unfortunately, I bought everything twice for this city (very long story 🙃) and I have to quickly resell them to make up my shortfall. 🥹🙏❤️

PS: if you also have good addresses for reselling tickets, I'm interested.

Thank you and have a nice day. :wub2:

---------------------------------------------------------------

:france:

Bonjour à tou.te.s :bye:

TRÈS URGENT SVP! :pray:

Je revends 5 places pour Tours, rang D places 26 à 34 (3ème rang à droite sur la photo entourées en rouge), au prix acheté de 68,20€ par place. Contactez-moi en MP si intéressés.

J'ai tout acheté en double (très longue histoire 🙃) et je dois vite les revendre pour combler mon découvert. 🥹🙏❤️ 
PS : si vous avez également des bonnes adresses pour la revente de billets, je suis preneuse. :wub2:

Merci et belle journée. 😊

20230912_120757.jpg

Edited by Happymika_by_celine
All the seats sold

For some strange reason, I appear to have bought an extra ticket for Strasbourg, if anyone is interested.

Can sell it for face value, or exchange it for either a Berlin or Amsterdam ticket.

23 minutes ago, Siegrid said:

Wo findet man den presale code?

Hier: 

... aber falls du dich für Berlin interessierst, da ist das Fanclub Kontingent schon vergriffen. Am Freitag um 10 vormittags startet der allgemeine Vorverkauf.

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

Pour le concert de Mika à l’Accor Arena le 25 mars à Paris Bercy, j’ai 2 places à vendre CATEGORIE 1 / gradin R / rang 10 / place 18 et 19.

Hello,

I'm selling 2 tickets for ACCOR ARENA PARIS BERCY March 25, 2024 :

CATEGORIE 1 : GRADIN R - rang 10 - seat 18 and 19

At 80,70€ per seat (purchase price).

Contact me in PM

Thank you.

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

PARIS Accor Arena le 25 mars 2024, 2 places à vendre CATEGORIE 1 - gradin R - rang 10 - places 20 et 21.

Hello,

I'm selling 2 tickets for ACCOR ARENA PARIS BERCY March 25, 2024 :

CATEGORIE 1 : GRADIN R - rang 10 - seat 20 and 21

At 80,70€ per seat (purchase price).

Contact me in PM

Thank you.

📢SPARE TICKET📢

🎫4 tickets for MIKA Bercy gig on 25/03 

🏅GOLDEN Area O, rank 16, places 25 to 28.

DM @ melanie_nini on instagram, she is the one reselling the tickets ! Or DM me here, I can put you in contact with her.

Thank you !

Edited by Narimène

📢SPARE TICKET📢

1 ticket Lyon, March, 19th 2024

Seat Bloc O Rang 0 place/seat

RMP possible sur Lyon ou saint Étienne Insta & Twitter : virgiinie_ (or DM here I will put you in contact)

received_339715485148635.jpeg

received_3552681495002894.jpeg

Edited by Narimène

On 7/18/2023 at 5:49 PM, dcdeb said:

Hi, all.

Just wanted to remind you that technically, legally, we are not allowed to sell tickets through this forum. This is why we discourage you from including a price, from saying that you're "selling" your tickets. You can offer that you have spare tickets, or say that you're looking for spare tickets, or that you have a ticket you can't use...  and then make your arrangements for obtaining or disposing of the tickets privately.

I know it sounds like a picky thing, but I don't want any of us to get into any legal trouble because of the appearance that you or we are selling tickets here.

Thanks!

Reminder that we should not sell tickets - please read dcdeb's post

• Like 2

Hi guys :bye:,

I have two spare tickets:

1 ticket is for Tours: 

Parterre, Categorie 1, F21

Not available anymore

1 Ticket is for Paris:

Carre Or, Gradin O, Rang 12, Place 09

Not available anymore

PorteORang12Place09Fauteuil.thumb.png.2df3199ec5861951a41fdf1b56cc9551.pngPorteORang12Place09Fauteuil_.thumb.png.5e390efe70f4e99b3272a297aeeb1ebd.png

Please write me a private message if interested. :original:

Edited by Prisca

Hi everyone,

I have 2 spare tickets for Rouen on the 4th of March 2024 standing. I paid them 46eur each.

You can DM me here or on Messenger : Clara Sporcean Guégan. 

---------------------------

Hello,

J'ai deux tickets en trop pour Rouen le 4 Mars 2024 en fosse debout. Je les ai payés 46eur chacun.

Contactez moi si vous êtes intéressés ici ou sur Messenger  Clara Sporcean Guégan.

:lol:

6 hours ago, kath said:

I have one standing ticket available for London . Sorry- I’ve just been searching but couldn’t find the extra ticket thread. 🙄

Bearing in mind what Karin posted the other day about there being two different types of standing at London - I’m pretty sure that mind are stalls- ie downstairs- I was just a bit worried by the term ‘sec floor’ which is on the order- because it looked as though that meant ‘second floor’ to me! But having looked it up I think the ‘sec’ refers to section and ‘floor’ means stalls. 

Quoted your post here @kath :thumb_yello:

• Like 1