EDIT My dream came true :wootjump:

Hi everyone :bye:

I opened a petition today thinking we all wish for a recording of Mika's Apocalypse Calypso concert in Hotel Accord Arena (Bercy) and that if we all sign that petition it might help so please let's try to get as many fans to sign this and share it as much as you can :pray: Big thanks in advance for your help :flowers2:  :group_hug:

https://chng.it/6fyPzvtx8K

Dear mods I have no clue where to post this... can you help me please?

@dcdeb @silver @Kumazzz @TinyLove_CJ 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

I think your thread is ok here for now. It really would be awesome if the Paris gig gets filmed, so fingers crossed it might happen! :crossed:

Personally I'm just not a fan of petitions only because in the past,  sadly I've never seen them make much of a difference even if they do get a high number of signatures 😕

Filming a gig takes a lot of time and planning, if for any reason the Paris gig isn't being filmed it would be short notice now to get the venue and Mika's management to organise it. But there's always hope and you never know, some part of the AC tour might get recorded anyway! For fans (like me) who can't go on this tour then a film really would be amazing! I can't see why there wouldn't be some kind of recording for this tour, Mika sure is making it extra special anyway!

I hope you still get enough signatures for this, and if you share it on social media more people will see it too 😊

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I think your thread is ok here for now. It really would be awesome if the Paris gig gets filmed, so fingers crossed it might happen! :crossed:

Personally I'm just not a fan of petitions only because in the past,  sadly I've never seen them make much of a difference even if they do get a high number of signatures 😕

Filming a gig takes a lot of time and planning, if for any reason the Paris gig isn't being filmed it would be short notice now to get the venue and Mika's management to organise it. But there's always hope and you never know, some part of the AC tour might get recorded anyway! For fans (like me) who can't go on this tour then a film really would be amazing! I can't see why there wouldn't be some kind of recording for this tour, Mika sure is making it extra special anyway!

I hope you still get enough signatures for this, and if you share it on social media more people will see it too 😊

Well in the past Mika was filmed twice there (and we only knew it a few days ago) so my secret hope is that it is already planned. If any concert was worth of being recorded this one sure is :cloud:

I am an eternal optimistic anyway :wink2: 

Fans could also make a movie with individual videos if necessary :thumb_yello:

This masterpiece deserves it so much :thumb_yello:

I have shared in all my socials already. I haven't on tik tok yet because my phone is full of Mika's photos and videos :naughty: so I have no room for tik tok at the moment....

Thank you for answering to me :huglove:and let's keep our fingers crossed :crossed:

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 6:14 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi everyone :bye:

I opened a petition today thinking we all wish for a recording of Mika's Apocalypse Calypso concert in Hotel Accord Arena (Bercy) and that if we all sign that petition it might help so please let's try to get as many fans to sign this and share it as much as you can :pray: Big thanks in advance for your help :flowers2:  :group_hug:

https://chng.it/6fyPzvtx8K

Dear mods I have no clue where to post this... can you help me please?

@dcdeb @silver @Kumazzz @TinyLove_CJ 

Hey Anne,

This isn't "Media" -- this section is for actual videos, image or audio files. I'm moving it to the  "Chat About Mika" section. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Hey Anne,

This isn't "Media" -- this section is for actual videos, image or audio files. I'm moving it to the  "Chat About Mika" section. :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot Deb :hug:

5 minutes ago, Juless said:

Good news! Yesterday, during the show at Marseille, Mika announced that the Bercy concert will be filmed by 55 cameras !! :cheer:

Another Mika  dream is going to come true :wootjump:  :wootjump:

Thanks a million for sharing @Juless :flowers2: :huglove: You made my day :wub2:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Juless said:

Good news! Yesterday, during the show at Marseille, Mika announced that the Bercy concert will be filmed by 55 cameras !! :cheer:

WONDERFUL news! I had the suspicion, because Adam seems to be in Europe at the moment. I hope it means he will be filming the behind the scenes part, I really enjoyed the Mikavisions and the TikTok’s he made for Mika. 

• Like 10

This is amazing news that the concert will be filmed! Hopefully it will be shown at some point either on TV or online for ALL fans to watch!

Next step, petition for Apocolypso Tour DVD! :biggrin2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is amazing news that the concert will be filmed! Hopefully it will be shown at some point either on TV or online for ALL fans to watch!

Next step, petition for Apocolypso Tour DVD! :biggrin2:

Yes, let's hope it get a proper release, so as everyone can watch it in the best conditions 🤞

I think they know what they're doing, that Mika has fans everywhere so, except if it's a French TV channel who ordered the film, we can hope that it will be available for everyone! By the way, he announced that there will be 55 cameras! I don't know what is the standard, but it seems to be a lot!! :excite:

• Like 3

Also, i don't know if we can do it but maybe we could rename this thread to use it to talk about the future recording and the things related to as a whole?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Juless said:

Also, i don't know if we can do it but maybe we could rename this thread to use it to talk about the future recording and the things related to as a whole?

Good idea :thumb_yello: But we need a mod's help. Maybe @TinyLove_CJ or @CharlotteL

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

• CharlotteL changed the title to Recording of the Apocalypse Calypso Tour in Paris
52 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Good idea :thumb_yello: But we need a mod's help. Maybe @TinyLove_CJ or @CharlotteL

Done! :)

Can you not change the name of threads that you created yourself though?

You change the name of a thread by editing the first post.

And since you can edit your own posts, I assumed you could change thread names as well.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

Done! :)

Can you not change the name of threads that you created yourself though?

You change the name of a thread by editing the first post.

And since you can edit your own posts, I assumed you could change thread names as well.

I thought I couldn't :doh:but you're right by editing the first post I see it was possible to do it myself. Thanks a lot for your help and for the tip :flowers2: :hug:

• Like 1

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C49BCFkrEs8/

🌟 Captation ce soir à l’@accor_arena du magnifique Apocalypse Calypso Tour de @mikainstagram à découvrir prochainement sur @tmclachaine

🎥 @francoisgoetghebeur

Google translator

🌟 Capture this evening at the @accor_arena of the magnificent Apocalypse Calypso Tour by @mikainstagram to be discovered soon on @tmclachaine

🎥 @francoisgoetghebeur

434186061_18387437371073689_6899549638267191198_n.thumb.jpg.39ccffc4b709ee1bb4c3637075166609.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

🌟 Capture this evening at the @accor_arena of the magnificent Apocalypse Calypso Tour by @mikainstagram to be discovered soon on @tmclachaine

Just to precise for everyone, his French manager Marc Hernandez said on Twitter that it will first be aired on TF1!

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed cause I'm almost sure there will be cuts in the concert, but they will put ads between the show, and I dont think they have the time to air a 2h10 show :no:

Maybe we can still have hope that a "full cut" could be avalaible on TF1+ ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Juless said:

Just to precise for everyone, his French manager Marc Hernandez said on Twitter that it will first be aired on TF1!

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed cause I'm almost sure there will be cuts in the concert, but they will put ads between the show, and I dont think they have the time to air a 2h10 show :no:

Maybe we can still have hope that a "full cut" could be avalaible on TF1+ ?

It would be a crime to cut that wonderful show. I really hope they don't :crossed:

• Like 1

Usually they cut the talking - even for the Mika loves Paris DVD they did that. The Bercy show of the Revelation Tour 2019 was also on TV, not sure if they cut any songs... you can compare it here if you have time:

TV recording:

Recording of the full show by Celine:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Usually they cut the talking - even for the Mika loves Paris DVD they did that. The Bercy show of the Revelation Tour 2019 was also on TV, not sure if they cut any songs... you can compare it here if you have time:

TV recording:

Recording of the full show by Celine:

For sure they did cut the "santa-claus" intro of Lollipop but don't remember if the song itself was missing

XD motion

Wonderful @mikainstagram concert in @accor_arena this week shoot with our X fly 3D in UHD.

Colored show with Arena full audience directed by François Goetghebeur and produced by @morganeprod

#XDmotion #accorarenaparis #mika #cablecam #xfly3d

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5BGXWeoN6B/

X ( Twitter )

GJrRSt_XwAA0PcO.thumb.jpg.bb113cc2993f2e7f1bac1f5cd96d31d7.jpg

GJrRSuHWQAAx0WH.thumb.jpg.be2e56bc1aee8ec9545d1e974b89ca5b.jpg

GJrRSuAXIAIo_mb.thumb.jpg.d83d573ae52f089c63a180492fafb51d.jpg

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

sur @tf1 

Wow ! I guess The voice plays a role, but it's still the first french channel, and they don't broadcast concerts often. :thumb_yello: It's a very good exposition for him ! 

• Like 4