Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! I am here with Satu who has just flown over from Finland ahead of the gig on Wednesday. We have just spent ages catching up on this thread. Like everyone else we were expecting exciting reports and vid/pics and frankly are now in shock! However, thanks Curly for your vids............fantastic! The atmosphere seems AMAZING as ever!

As has already been said, we can not judge until we have heard all sides of the story but I am sure that many of us at MFC are very much in shock.

HI KATH AND SATU! :)

i should b sleeping now... hoped to hear news but i guess ill know more when i wake up? :(

night guys!!!

hugs

Well if it wasnt there fault thats terrible and we will revolt!

If it was, i think they have been punished enough by not being let in and dont think any of us can judge them as we werent there.

I am sure noone will be sorrier than them if they were responsible, but lets wait to hear their story. And no judging allowed, all of us act daft from time to time especially at times of emormous excitement. They are MFCers. Maybe we should change the subject until they are here to tell us what happened for themselves

HI KATH AND SATU! :)

i should b sleeping now... hoped to hear news but i guess ill know more when i wake up? :(

night guys!!!

hugs

Get to bed Sivan!

I am going now to let Satu have a turn!

Good night Sivan and see ya later to everyone else! x

i cant :( :(

Well Try !!

Beckar told me should couldnt sleep @ 1.30am.... so i told her to think about what stuff i needed to take with me next week when i start work again...and bingo it bored her to sleep...lol

they may be away for ages as they will nt be at home with their computer, will do, have a nice sleep

I'm sure Freddie was staying @ hotel then travelling onto London today !!!

so we are not to expect a full report let's say .. before tomorrow evening/night?

i wonder if there is someone else who went to the gig willing tell about the performance...we are quite forgetting poor MIKA!!!:biggrin2: ...and we NEED pics!!!:naughty:

anyway, the story told by cupboardlove upsets me a lot...was she talking about the same persons as we are??? Andi??? my god, she's a mother, isn't she??? i will never believe this, i spoke to her for a while and liked her a lot!

maybe they were 'outrageously dressed', and the students made some nasty comments on it, and they react...omg, need to know!

does anyone know if andi is going to london too? she's not in the list, but neither freddie is and you say he's going....

He started with Relax as usual and everyone was going crazy! Might i add he looked extra specially gorgeous! Then he sang Big Girl and was dancing around the stage like a toddler! Oh and he got the crowd doing the Queen, we will rock you clap! Next was Any Other World (i think - hard to remember i was sooo tired lol) that was a shock because i've never seen him sing thsat live! Then was Love Today (again.. i think!) and that was the BEST!!! He extended the ending and started playing about on the drums while stood on something i think it was a box lol. Then he started banging on a metal bin well it looked like one anyway lol. He did all the other usual songs... and again one that i've never heard live - Happy Ending!!! He was accomp[anied by a friend for that. He also did Annie Lennox - Sweet Dreams, Jackson 5 - I want you back and Holy Johnny - which was my first time hearing it ever and i NEED it on my ipod!!! Then Grace Kelly and EVERYONE was singing that!

He sang Any Other World??? and Happy Ending??????????? Oh my......did anyone register them????please please pleeeeease:tears:

nothing brave about posting on a forum..just trying to set the record straight, I was there last night and feel that the group are almost being martyed on here when in actual fact they deserved it. I do agree however that they should all be able to put their side and as for judging..none of us should judge anyone. I'm sure if anyone really wanted to know the facts they could call Leeds Uni and they would be told the true story.

Well I for one am interested in the whole story - but good on u Cl for comuing on and stating what you saw. - potherwise we may just have got FD's and Katas ect and no one would be any wiser!

any way it has happened and we wont know all the sides and fcats til the others r back on and posting

(unless God Forbid it was all there fault and they are too ashamed to come on today!)

nothing brave about posting on a forum..just trying to set the record straight, I was there last night and feel that the group are almost being martyed on here when in actual fact they deserved it. I do agree however that they should all be able to put their side and as for judging..none of us should judge anyone. I'm sure if anyone really wanted to know the facts they could call Leeds Uni and they would be told the true story.

but then that will be from the uni point of view. Its sch a shame, they are not being martyered we know them well from here we have spent many a long night talking and they feel like friends, we are a very close forum, who value each other as friends. anyway not point discussing this until they are here

Well I for one am interested in the whole story - but good on u Cl for comuing on and stating what you saw. - potherwise we may just have got FD's and Katas ect and no one would be any wiser!

any way it has happened and we wont know all the sides and fcats til the others r back on and posting

(unless God Forbid it was all there fault and they are too ashamed to come on today!)

thats all true but everyone makes mistakes and does things they regret, especially when drink in involved

If you had been on this site as long as the rest of us you would know that they are all really good people and the behaviour that you are describing of them is impossible to imagine.

Regrettably I do not feel that you will make many friends on this site....... such a shame cause its a great place to be and we are all one big happy family!