Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I was so pumped that I was having a Mika dream that I kinda woke up in the middle of it :roftl: #fail.

But essentially, Mika and I were in my grandmother's dining room, sitting at the table and discussing his new album and all his previous work. It was like I was interviewing him, but we were more just having a discussion about everything. It was great! The things he told me about the new album in my dream will probably not be true in real life, but it was cool just to be in the dream thinking Mika and I were close friends like that. :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:nahce...you got deets about the album and i got deets about a new gig in my dream last night - he said he was gonna be doing a short set list at the MFC anniversary...:aah::aah::teehee:

Last night I had a dream that Mika was coming to Finland (again). :naughty: His gig was on the 5th of November and he had just released the new album, only it wasn't called 'The Origin of Love', it was called 'The Love of Love'. :lmfao:

Haha, that's sweet!! :wub2:

Last night I had a dream that Mika was coming to Finland (again). :naughty: His gig was on the 5th of November and he had just released the new album, only it wasn't called 'The Origin of Love', it was called 'The Love of Love'. :lmfao:

i love the LOL....:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, another Mika dream! Mika walked up to me (I think I was working at the recording studio or something, I was familiar to him) and asked "you like weird stuff, right?" I said that I did, because I do. :biggrin2: He said "come with me" and we walked down a hallway and went through a door.

We went into a large room that had a stage at one end. The room was very white, the walls, stage, and ceiling were white. The floor had mustard yellow carpet, and the curtain behind the stage was the same color. I think there were bits of light blue around the room, but I don't remember what. The sides of the room had fluffy white couches for the audience. On the stage was a group of 4 or 5 musicians, playing classical music very quietly. The room was almost silent.

Mika and I walked towards the stage and sat on a couch. It was small, so we were right next to each other. :teehee: At one point we both started rocking back and forth to the music, and smiling about it. It was really sweet. :wub2:

Then he got up and went to talk to one of the musicians for a few minutes.

Then we left, and he said to me that he was thinking of looking up some Mexican pop music, and I couldn't tell if he was implying I should leave him alone to go do that, or if he was asking me for advice or what. I said I didn't know anything about it and he sighed and left.

Finally, another Mika dream! Mika walked up to me (I think I was working at the recording studio or something, I was familiar to him) and asked "you like weird stuff, right?" I said that I did, because I do. :biggrin2: He said "come with me" and we walked down a hallway and went through a door.

We went into a large room that had a stage at one end. The room was very white, the walls, stage, and ceiling were white. The floor had mustard yellow carpet, and the curtain behind the stage was the same color. I think there were bits of light blue around the room, but I don't remember what. The sides of the room had fluffy white couches for the audience. On the stage was a group of 4 or 5 musicians, playing classical music very quietly. The room was almost silent.

Mika and I walked towards the stage and sat on a couch. It was small, so we were right next to each other. :teehee: At one point we both started rocking back and forth to the music, and smiling about it. It was really sweet. :wub2:

Then he got up and went to talk to one of the musicians for a few minutes.

Then we left, and he said to me that he was thinking of looking up some Mexican pop music, and I couldn't tell if he was implying I should leave him alone to go do that, or if he was asking me for advice or what. I said I didn't know anything about it and he sighed and left.

I love how the mood of your dream went from 'aww :fangurl: ' to 'wtf'. :naughty:

i had two Mika dreams in one night!

1) i dreamed i went to this thrift store pretty near where i live & found about 8 Mika cassettes! they were super rare demos & unreleased songs & some covers. i couldn't believe my luck!

pretty innocent :teehee:

the next dream... uh... i'll try to put it delicately...

2) i dreamed about five of us MFCers (Nas was there, maybe Kath and Elina too, i don't recall the others) were laying awake, trying to get to sleep, on some sleeping bags laid out in a sort of loose circle. in the center was Mika, he was sleeping on top of his sleeping bag wearing his white boxers. all of a sudden he started stirring, still asleep, and his hands went *ahem* in to boxers (a la the uncensored WAG video) and we all were watching like :shocked::teehee::blush-anim-cl:. A few moments later he stopped stirring and then i guess we went to sleep too. there might have been something in the dream about volleyball too, or maybe that was a different dream :roftl:

1) i dreamed i went to this thrift store pretty near where i live & found about 8 Mika cassettes! they were super rare demos & unreleased songs & some covers. i couldn't believe my luck!

2) i dreamed about five of us MFCers (Nas was there, maybe Kath and Elina too, i don't recall the others) were laying awake, trying to get to sleep, on some sleeping bags laid out in a sort of loose circle. in the center was Mika, he was sleeping on top of his sleeping bag wearing his white boxers. all of a sudden he started stirring, still asleep, and his hands went *ahem* in to boxers (a la the uncensored WAG video) and we all were watching like :shocked::teehee::blush-anim-cl:. A few moments later he stopped stirring and then i guess we went to sleep too. there might have been something in the dream about volleyball too, or maybe that was a different dream :roftl:

That sounds like some very strange ritual, it reminds me of Eyes Wide Shut! I can't stop laughing! :floor::lmao:

I mean, naughty girl! :wags_finger:

Apparently your memory didn't think this was important :roftl::teehee:

i prefer the first dream :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

jk....o won't it be fun to go camping with mika?!:roftl::roftl:

I had a dream the other night my best RL friend joined MFC... :teehee:

maybe ur dream is a foreshadowing...:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I had a dream the other night my best RL friend joined MFC... :teehee:

is there any chance this would happen? or does your friend dislike Mika?

i prefer the first dream :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

jk....o won't it be fun to go camping with mika?!:roftl::roftl:

i wish we'd been camping :roftl: but i think maybe we were a volleyball team. i'd rather go camping with any one, especially Mika, than play volleyball :aah: We'd tell scary ghost stories and he'd get jumpy (preferably into my protective arms), and roast hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire, and go on hikes :thumb_yello: maybe if i keep thinking about this my mind will make it happen tonight :teehee:

:lmfao:

Even her subconscious is smart enough to know what matters!

i hope mine does sometimes :teehee::das:

i prefer the first dream :mf_rosetinted: snaughty:

jk....o won't it be fun to go camping with mika?!:roftl roftl:

maybe ur dream is a foreshadowing...:biggrin2 thumb_yello:

we'll need an animal suit :camping::das:

:shocked: hope not, she's too innoecnt to find out what i talk about on here :roftl: and she not a massive Mika fan, more Doctor Who :wink2: she does have a Mika poster in her room though :biggrin2:

i hope mine does sometimes :teehee::das:

we'll need an animal suit :camping::das:

:shocked: hope not, she's too innoecnt to find out what i talk about on here :roftl: and she not a massive Mika fan, more Doctor Who :wink2: she does have a Mika poster in her room though :biggrin2:

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:i see what you did there....

why are you hiding your true naughty self from your friend?:mf_rosetinted:

hey she's got more than me - i don't have a single picture of meeks up anywhere..well except my laptop..

i wish we'd been camping :roftl: but i think maybe we were a volleyball team. i'd rather go camping with any one, especially Mika, than play volleyball :aah: We'd tell scary ghost stories and he'd get jumpy (preferably into my protective arms), and roast hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire, and go on hikes :thumb_yello:maybe if i keep thinking about this my mind will make it happen tonight :teehee:

I almost never dream about what it is I'm thinking about before going to sleep . . . which is why I rarely dream about Mika. :teehee:

I had a Mika-related dream last night!

I was in the same school with three of my friends and one day one of them kept mentioning Mika every now and then. When she saw how excited I got every time she said his name she started doing it all the time. Every time she said 'Mika' or quoted the lines from Grace Kelly I'd get all :teehee: and :fangurl: and blush furiously and feel like I couldn't breathe.

Then I woke up and realized I was basically suffocating myself with my blanket.

I had a Mika-related dream last night!

I was in the same school with three of my friends and one day one of them kept mentioning Mika every now and then. When she saw how excited I got every time she said his name she started doing it all the time. Every time she said 'Mika' or quoted the lines from Grace Kelly I'd get all :teehee: and :fangurl: and blush furiously and feel like I couldn't breathe.

Then I woke up and realized I was basically suffocating myself with my blanket.

:floor:

even that smiley can't convey how much you made me laugh!:aah:

aww..now that i think of it, you could've been suffocated if you hadn't woke up :no:well thank god you didn't and instead made me laugh for the morning :naughty:

:floor:

even that smiley can't convey how much you made me laugh!:aah:

aww..now that i think of it, you could've been suffocated if you hadn't woke up :no:well thank god you didn't and instead made me laugh for the morning :naughty:

Oh no, it certainly wasn't that bad! I had just wrapped myself so tightly that I was practically boiling and couldn't get any air. :naughty: It's funny how physical reactions can transfer into your dreams like that. :teehee: