• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your in good company my dear , cause we dont care either

Hows it going teegsta

Ohhh I dooo care about his next album though :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah,not too bad...thinking of swapping computers... and been writing a... story on MSN with soangel and kelzy...

It's.. ahem... interesting... :das:

Not that I care or anything...

sorta kinda care about the new album... I'd defo care about an Aussie tour...

Oh yeah,not too bad...thinking of swapping computers... and been writing a... story on MSN with soangel and kelzy...

It's.. ahem... inteesting... :das:

How have you been? I feel like I've hardly talked to you in ages!

It's.. ahem... inteesting... :das:

Yeh I saw on MySpace ... mmm lets hope he reads it :thumb_yello:

I hope so.. a few of the Aussies thought he might not come here because of the comments we made.. as if that would happen...

Well Ive always said hes an artist with a huge loyal following , he has to take the rough with the smooth , we shall not be messed around , theres lots of talk with his managers to try and move us forward :thumb_yello:

We are no where near informed the way we should be

But to be serious for a moment, I personally don't care in the sense that I'm open-minded and don't mind at all what his orientation is. When he eventually comes out/is outed (as is inevitable no matter what his orientation is) his orientation in itself won't change my perception of him BUT his decision to not tell us his orientation will take on a different light depending on what his orientation is and THAT is what will change my perception of him i.e. his decision will indicate something about his character (or at least will indicate more than his orientation in itself). While he says that it's purely a matter of privacy, it must to some degree be motivated by how he thinks that society will react to his orientation (whatever it may be). No man is an island.

I'm not sure if I'm making much sense.

Well Ive always said hes an artist with a huge loyal following , he has to take the rough with the smooth , we shall not be messed around , theres lots of talk with his managers to try and move us forward :thumb_yello:

We are no where near informed the way we should be

Of course... Just because we're fans doesn't mean we can't say when we're unhappy with something he (or management, whatever) does...

How are you going with that? Any progress?

I didn't join the team, I said that I'm a caring person. :naughty:

Well if you care, you can't join... :mf_rosetinted:

Did we just invade the "we don't care" thread :naughty:

I don't care, btw, in much the same sense scutty explained..

it doesn't matter to me at all.. although it is amusing :bleh:

I think we did.

And I care because *ahem*

I'm going to marry Mika one day, and we're going to have lots of babies, and I can't marry him if his gay.

:mf_rosetinted:

I don't care. He can chicken anything he wants (even chickens), but at the same time I want to know (only because it's a secret and I'm curious)

Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Member 1 : Freddiesdouble

I DON'T CARE!!!! people are people and should be treated all the same no matter what thier sexual orientation is. :thumb_yello:

<nobody posted before me .. mutters mutters mutters>

:naughty:

Oh poor Freddie! I will post something then. Has not got very much to do with the sexuality-issue but it is going a bit that way.

When we (daughter 8 and 5) were having lunch yesterday the conversation came on Mika. (Wonder how that happened:naughty: ). On one point I said: But Mika has nice curls, hasn't he? My 8-year old replied: "Mama, it has got nothing to do with how he looks like, but all with the singing!"

Oh, my girl is so wise.....:wub2: