• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still can't get over this XD The time it must have taken and its soooo good :blink::thumb_yello:

*seriously Blushes*

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Thankyou for all your lovely comments

It spurs me on to make more art work :thumb_yello:

Theyre all delish!! :thumb_yello:

Im not even going to attempt to draw.... my talent lies in music so i'll stick to that!!

Ohh yeah, and youve all been mentioning about your circles not being perfect........ THATS GOOD Because i heard that if you can draw a perfect circle freehand you're supposed to be insane....... Totally True....

Theyre all delish!! :thumb_yello:

Im not even going to attempt to draw.... my talent lies in music so i'll stick to that!!

Ohh yeah, and youve all been mentioning about your circles not being perfect........ THATS GOOD Because i heard that if you can draw a perfect circle freehand you're supposed to be insane....... Totally True....

yeah ive done perfect circles before. but that day...just wasnt my day LOL

so...some days im mad and some days im not? :roftl:

thanx:bleh:

though its messy...been always told off by teachers...but I just do everythmg too fast, I cant sit on the same thing for too long:bleh:

i hate art teachers. they're always biased. and they only like certain types of art. i remember my art teacher liked pictures that were abstract, and I preferred pictures that were realistic, naturalistic. we didnt get on lol

keep doing what you're doing girl, they're amazing

Kitekat!Thats amazing!

I've finished my new one here it is!And please tell me what do you think...no matter if its not positive!(I am excited)

So:

Mika2_by_Fruzsina.jpg

OOMMGG THAT IS OUTSTANDING

i feel so talentless now LOL