• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok so i drew a couple pictures.. be nice please cause they're like the first thing i've ever drawn. sorry the quality is really bad on the first one

HPIM3591.jpg

based on this one from attitude magazine..

mikaattitude004fw8.jpg

and this one..

HPIM3587.jpg

from this picture

shot-02-08220RGB.jpg

hope you like them :]

I love all of your drawings! Everyone is really good! ^_^

I'm working on a Mikadrawing myself, I'm trying to colour it in Paint Shop Pro. Hopefully it will be finished this week, though I have lots of homework :( I wanna draw Mika!

Yay!

More new Mika fan art from Emy. =D

Hot_Air_Baloon_jpg.t.jpg

Just click the pic to see the image bigger.

Oh no! The bag of lollipops fell and plus one of the strings to hold the basket has broke!

I have no clue where I got this idea. I just thought it'd make an awsome picture so...yeah.

I was kind of in a rush to finish this one because I really wanted to see it finished. lol.

By the way. I've never seen a hot air baloon in person before so...I totally guessed on how it looks. I hope it looks similar to a real one.

This one was done in colored pencil just like my Mika Vision one.

MIKA_Vision_jpg.t.jpg

Yay!

Hot_Air_Baloon_jpg.t.jpg

Oh no! The bag of lollipops fell and plus one of the strings to hold the basket has broke!

I have no clue where I got this idea. I just thought it'd make an awsome picture so...yeah.

I was kind of in a rush to finish this one because I really wanted to see it finished. lol.

By the way. I've never seen a hot air baloon in person before so...I totally guessed on how it looks. I hope it looks similar to a real one.

MIKA_Vision_jpg.t.jpg

jesus christ Emy!These are amazing!Fantastic!Holy crap!I want them!:mf_lustslow:

my humble attempt to sketch Mika...he looks kinda oldish here, I know, but dont be too harsh to me...:bleh:

2006049611911455374_rs.jpg

I absolutely love them!! :mf_lustslow: You do make Mika look a bit older but your sketches are absolutely amazing! I can't get over how much I love them :blink::wink2::thumb_yello:

Yay!

Hot_Air_Baloon_jpg.t.jpg

MIKA_Vision_jpg.t.jpg

The second is just wonderful...suits perfectly on Mika :)

love the siggy and ava! ^_^ Top notch, luv!

ahaha alright, last time I promise. I just kept tweaking my sketch and finally its more to my liking. This is truly the final draft and what I will be giving to Mika when I see him in LA.

beausmile.jpg

scan0011-1.jpg

So my drawing mystically disappeared. :sneaky2: Here it is again:

mikadrawing029rcss4.jpg

I scanned it 29 times and repaired it all the time... Took five days I think. :D Still the right eye didn't work out. I drew it too many times. :blush-anim-cl: It's very hard doing something on a little scale!

So my drawing mystically disappeared. :sneaky2: Here it is again:

mikadrawing029rcss4.jpg

I scanned it 29 times and repaired it all the time... Took five days I think. :D Still the right eye didn't work out. I drew it too many times. :blush-anim-cl: It's very hard doing something on a little scale!

My God you're good!! :wink2: