MIKA Quotes.

schock

VF

What have you messed up?

Mika

A lot… such a lot that I can’t think of anything. That has to mean that I’m perfect. Yippee. I’m perfect!

:roftl:

:roftl: where's that quote from??

There are so many!! I'm a total sucker for everything he says :sneaky2::roftl: Most have been covered already but here are some...

"Duh"

"Why not"

"Love me or hate me but don't ignore me"

"I like chocolate but only milk chocolate" - me too!!!! :)

"I see...I see hundreds of flashing bunny ears. They look like extra terrestrials" :roftl:

"Trinidad! Wow" :naughty:

"If you're in the room and we're playing this next song, doesn't matter what anyone tells you. Get the f*** up!!" :naughty:

"I'm gonna have lips like Julia Roberts" LOL - when he hit his lips for the 4th time.

"I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffee cup. I can't resist."

"She had quite an amazing life, Grace Kelly not my granny! Well, my granny did to"

"Instead of canceling the show like my insurance company would have preferred I'd done, we decided to have a little bit of fun instead!" - just shows how much he cares andloves what he does!

"Believe in yourself and fight!"

"A whale is a mammal, a dolphin is a mammal and a shark is a fish and that's why I hate them!" :roftl:

"The Lebanese are everywhere, we are everywhere! Don't mess with us because we'll catch you!"

"Everyone can do it, it's just a question of being mad enough to want to do it!"

Plus tons of others i can't remember right now.

There are so many!! I'm a total sucker for everything he says :sneaky2::roftl: Most have been covered already but here are some...

"Duh"

"Why not"

"I like chocolate but only milk chocolate" - me too!!!! :)

"I see...I see hundreds of flashing bunny ears. They look like extra terrestrials" :roftl:

"If you're in the room and we're playing this next song, doesn't matter what anyone tells you. Get the f*** up!!" :naughty:

"I'm gonna have lips like Julia Roberts" LOL - when he hit his lips for the 4th time.

"I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffee cup. I can't resist."

"She had quite an amazing life, Grace Kelly not my granny! Well, my granny did to"

"Instead of canceling the show like my insurance company would have preferred I'd done, we decided to have a little bit of fun instead!" - just shows how much he cares andloves what he does!

"A whale is a mammal, a dolphin is a mammal and a shark is a fish and that's why I hate them!" :roftl:

"The Lebanese are everywhere, we are everywhere! Don't mess with us because we'll catch you!"

"Everyone can do it, it's just a question of being mad enough to want to do it!"

I like milk chocolate as well.

he he...filrting

"Sexuality in pop is genderless, that's the joy in it.

Look at icons such as Bowie and Prince,

has it got to do with actual sexual orientation?

No.

Has it got to do with style, and beauty, and class

and sexiness, irrelevant to whether you want to

F_ _K them or not?

Yes."

Mika--large-msg-117909132527.jpg

This one is a good one.

I like his views on sexuality.

"Duh"

"Why not"

"I like chocolate but only milk chocolate" - me too!!!!

"I see...I see hundreds of flashing bunny ears. They look like extra terrestrials"

That was a great time :wub2:

Where did he say the whole Julia Roberts thing? :blink:

don't worry, i noticed it today :mf_rosetinted: and while watching YT, not the dvd. well, it seems like Mika on big screen is too distracting to pay attention to what he says :wink2:

And a lot of us seem to get too distracted to notice the error in his speeches :naughty:

yeah :wub2:

hmmm some gig lol sry i can't remember. i think it was a recent one...everything's just muddled in my mind :roftl:

My throat is sore. I haven't slept and I'm getting all bitchy. And then I've got to put on a big smile on and do my job infront of 1,500 people. Munich's pretty though isn't it? :naughty:

I loved that one...especially how he said 'Munich's pretty isn't it?'

oh, about the dvd, did you notice he says Mikey is his drummer? :wink2:

I know!!! I noticed that the first time I watched it and it took me a second to realize it and I was thinking to myself, "Mika, Mikey's not your drummer, that's Cherisse"...but he's only human, I make mistakes like that all the time.

i think he said that in one of the american gigs in february after accidentally hitting his lips with his mic for the fourth time

My throat is sore. I haven't slept and I'm getting all bitchy. And then I've got to put on a big smile on and do my job infront of 1,500 people. Munich's pretty though isn't it? :naughty:

:roftl: he's such an optimist isn't he lol.

that whole DVD is packed with hilarious quotes....hmmm i like the part when he says something bout who wants to just mime and he does a funny face :roftl:

and "the glory of ibuprofen" pt

the x-factor part was pretty funny too.

and the wallet/purse pt when he looked at Cherisse like shut up lol...and...ok ok basically all the talking parts in it :roftl:

i ach learnt 2 new words from watching the DVD!!!

:roftl: he's such an optimist isn't he lol.

that whole DVD is packed with hilarious quotes....hmmm i like the part when he says something bout who wants to just mime and he does a funny face :roftl:

and "the glory of ibuprofen" pt

the x-factor part was pretty funny too.

and the wallet/purse pt when he looked at Cherisse like shut up lol...and...ok ok basically all the talking parts in it :roftl:

i ach learnt 2 new words from watching the DVD!!!

i'm curious, what were those? i know that this dvd created a new word - purlet :roftl:

On the rumour that he insisted on using Freddie Mercury's piano:

"I was quoted to say that I 'felt the spirit of Freddie go through my fingers.' That's rubbish! Oh my god, imagine if I was like that! I'd shoot myself if I was that kind of human being."

:lmfao:

Another reason I admire him so much. I know a grip load of people that would have no problem saying such a thing.

"Duh"

"Why not"

"I like chocolate but only milk chocolate" - me too!!!!

"I see...I see hundreds of flashing bunny ears. They look like extra terrestrials"

"Trinidad! Wow"

"If you're in the room and we're playing this next song, doesn't matter what anyone tells you. Get the f*** up!!"

"A whale is a mammal, a dolphin is a mammal and a shark is a fish and that's why I hate them!"

:wub2: :wub2:

The part of the dvd that I never fail to laugh at is when he's talking about using the bathroom so much before a gig and the water from the bottle is sloshing out everywhere as he's talking. My reaction when I first saw it:...:lmfao: