Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal theory is, they probably had to check in all their phones and cameras, so they can't text anyone to say where it is or what they are doing, and can't secretly take vids with their phones etc....or am I going overboard???:bleh:

I guess we all sit and wait and wait and.....oh hurry up someone!!:hypo:

My best friend just text me saying "Mika's in London filmin the vid for his new single and Max (her friend) just saw him!!"

is that my theory blown out the window???

is that my theory blown out the window???

It must be out of the street somewhere though becuse she was just passing by and happened to see him apparently. I've just replied asking for more details so i'll let you know if she gets back to me!

New theory....they can't stop random passers-by from texting and taking photos though....only the people involved...I guess I am grasping at straws:roftl:

What was your first theory then?:naughty:

He told us Thursday night , guess its only me that remembers , he said all about it :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hello - Where you the bloke that borrowed our batteries on Thursday? It may not be you but you look like the bloke that did...just thought i'd ask. :thumb_yello:

Beckar not happy that they rejected us from the filming...although after she sent pleading e-mail they was then going to let her go....too many arrangments to make @ such short notice !!= Cherie

yeah and i have to go to work soon ...even though i rang in sick for my morning shift i was feeling so bad i feel better now so i should go in this evening :boxed:

I imagine what they're doing at the moment dancing around and have fun ... I'm jealous :wink2: :wink2:

But can't wait to hear from them :thumb_yello::wub2:

Neither can I.....:biggrin2:

*wait*wait*wait*wait*wait*wait*wait*wait*

Any news , they all might be having a huge after party with Mika:shocked:

oh i hope for them!!

looking forward to read their reports!! it must be very funny! wow...mika's fans in his video, how cool is that??:thumb_yello::biggrin2: