Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night everyone, I have got to go to bed as I have to get up at 4.30am for tomorrow!

I'm going to look really haggard by the time filming starts!

See you there tomorrow!:biggrin2:

i can't go to bed either till my mum straightens my damn her... and i'm going to wake up at 6 am, i need more than 6 hours sleep!! espesh for tomorrow! i don't want big bags under my eyes :(

I'm desperate to find out where the video is being shot. If you know and are lucky enough to be going please send me a message. If I'm successful in getting pictures of it and manage to sell them I will give a cash reward + a poster sized pic. If they don't sell I will still give the helper a poster sized pic taken at Brighton for their trouble. I will of course put the pics on her for all to view

any help appreciated

Snap, do you suppose they would allow people to take photos of the video shoot if/when it takes place before it is even released publicly? That isn't the policy usually ...

.... or are you offering to take up the role of a paparazzo for the occassion? ((:blink: ))

Wish I had found this thread during my lurking! Congratulation to all that got in! Hope you all have a fantastic time, people alway look like they are having loads of fun in his videos.

:thumb_yello:

R.x

Reply to them back and say all your friends are going but you was denied. They will reply back!!! they did to me.. I sent the mail today and got a reply today :D

Thanks for the thought - I was out with my daughter last night so I've only just seen your message - well it sounds as though they had enough people - I'm sure you don't have to be bigger than a Size 14! You'll get padding, or what? I wouldn't need it of course, being the size I am...:roftl: ...as I said, they missed out on their prime casting possibility...:biggrin2:

BUT TO THOSE WHO'RE GOING, HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Let's hope it's organised better next time...I guess the venue change that Freddiesdouble mentioned must have put a spanner in the works.