Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Big Girl , the name should of got you in , it must be Big Girls only , that would make sense

yep. that was another i didnt want to risk going alone xP

apart from the fact that i would get LOST. XD

i really do wanna go london sometime. I cant wait for november.. but we should arrange a day out or something in the summmmerr when we can all go. :D Like the zooo :D

Yeh Big Girl , the name should of got you in , it must be Big Girls only , that would make sense

Exactly what Mark said! In truth though, I didn't find out about it until too late and it would've meant getting a babysitter and travelling down on my own. As you know I am a bit of a wuss! ...and a bit scared about being made to wear a rather tight blue basque! I thought Ophelia was going to burst out of hers on Thursday... and I think Mark was hoping she would! :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah same here I would of been so scared traveling alone XD

We could've met up! but I think your train arrives at Liverpool Street and mine at Kings Cross!! Or I could've come to Norwich to meet you! :wink2:

We could've met up! but I think your train arrives at Liverpool Street and mine at Kings Cross!! Or I could've come to Norwich to meet you! :wink2:

We could of meet upp waah.

Im going to Norwich today as well!! XD Only takes me over half an hour. Gosh I wish we figured this out soooner xD

Becksi , is it not too late??? , act quick! :biggrin2:

It is too late. Im meeting my friend in 20 minutes then we are off to norwich by train. & we are meeting peeps up there.. if we werent meeting overs we would jump on the train to london or whatever XD

EH! .. what have I done?:shocked:

i thought the same thing. im off now. :D

going to NORWICH.. catching the train there about 11... and be there like 11.35 okies okies. then... SHOPPING.

Consider the zoo idea.. it sounds fun XD

But seriously.. we should meet up & go to the zoo on a sunny sunny day in the summer :D

Its a date :wink2: Banham Zoo or Suffolk Wildlife Park? Beckar you should listen to this...

It's funny!

Anyway going a bit off topic now...sorry :naughty:

Fair do's! We went to Whipsnade a few weeks ago, that was great!

i ♥ zoos.

clubbing seals at banham zoo? thats not nice -is listening to the song- haha so funny!! even funnier its about norwich and that XD

Some of us haven't been lucky, though, Blue Sky! Bit of a lottery, I think!

waahh sob wails of immense woe!! why do I always get to hear bout stuff tooo dam late, I wouldve given this a go yesterday if I had have thought there was even a teeny chance of changing their minds...woe sob wail...and now I have to go and spend all day being nicey nicey happy smiley have a nivey daaaayy to customers arrrrgh woe sob (deep mikapression sets in while we speak.type)..woe sob wail...etc etc.