MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

Hi,I don't know how I missed this thread; but I think its a great idea!!

I'm 29 years old and a mother to a 3year old going on 16!!! And luckily we both share in our love for Mika and his music...

Welcome Akim to crazy Mika mothers!! You are #29 (isn't that a coincidence!!)

I think many of us were wiped out by the tartan trews excitement yesterday..and for sure some of us on my side of the world are in bed.

ENJOY!!

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome Akim to crazy Mika mothers!! You are #29 (isn't that a coincidence!!)

I think many of us were wiped out by the tartan trews excitement yesterday..and for sure some of us on my side of the world are in bed.

ENJOY!!

Thanks Bluesky!!

OMG, I am Old! I just realized that yesterday i posted that i was 38 and Im actually 37. How embarrasking !!! I need to start a new thread for alzheimers eligible.. Me being number one... Bad enough i forget my kids age, and i go and add on more years to mine... he he :

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? MORE THAN ONE OF US IS 45!!! (ANY ADVANCE ON THAT, BY THE WAY?)

Hi,I don't know how I missed this thread; but I think its a great idea!!

I'm 29 years old and a mother to a 3year old going on 16!!! And luckily we both share in our love for Mika and his music...

Hi Akim, I was wondering if you'd noticed this thread yet!

Welcome aboard the Dodgy Hormone Express (actually you're a bit young to be worrying about that yet, lucky you:biggrin2: )

Hello girls! I forgot to tell you the age of my kids , they are 11 and 8and half, and my age too , I am 40. But , I have to tell you , probably I am getting crazy and pathetic but our boy makes me half of my age. I did not feel like that since ....centuries.:roftl:

Thank you so much for bumping this!! I had no idea there were so many Mika mom's here.

I am 28 and have two adorable little boys 2.5 and 6 years. My 2 year old is the biggest Mika fan ever, he is always asking me to put the CD on, well That's my excuse and I am sticking to it :wink2: any excuse to hear more Mika is a good one! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for bumping this!! I had no idea there were so many Mika mom's here.

I am 28 and have two adorable little boys 2.5 and 6 years. My 2 year old is the biggest Mika fan ever, he is always asking me to put the CD on, well That's my excuse and I am sticking to it :wink2: any excuse to hear more Mika is a good one! :thumb_yello:

Hello and Welcome to our newest Mika Mum/Mom! I'm sure Blue Sky will put you on the 'list'.

Kids are great aren't they for Mika-related excuses! I mean if they keep asking for the Cd you can't disappoint them!

:thumb_yello:

Hi everyone, you add me to the club.

I a from canada

I have 2 kids ages 2 and 4

Hmmm, advice, weather you are a young mom or an older mom, have fun!!! you can still be a parent, but time goes way to fast not to have fun enjoying your kids and being a kid from time to time yourself.

I've been a bad mum this week.

My children spent their first ever school night at my parents house so that I could go to the Mika gig and tonight they're there again because I have to take the Estonian younglings back to the bus station at midnight.

2 nights away! I wonder if Mika knows that he's the cause of child neglect!:naughty:

(I must add in my defence, that I have spent this afternoon and this evening with them and that my parents live just over a mile away!)

I've been a bad mum this week.

My children spent their first ever school night at my parents house so that I could go to the Mika gig and tonight they're there again because I have to take the Estonian younglings back to the bus station at midnight.

2 nights away! I wonder if Mika knows that he's the cause of child neglect!:naughty:

(I must add in my defence, that I have spent this afternoon and this evening with them and that my parents live just over a mile away!)

Mika Mad, being a bad mum to this (minor) degree is very forgiveable under these exceptional circumstances:biggrin2: ...I am sure ANY of us Mika Mums would have done the same.

Aren't you sweet looking after the Estonian younglings. That scores "good mum" points, girl!! See it all balances out!!

Hi everyone, you add me to the club.

I a from canada

I have 2 kids ages 2 and 4

Hmmm, advice, weather you are a young mom or an older mom, have fun!!! you can still be a parent, but time goes way to fast not to have fun enjoying your kids and being a kid from time to time yourself.

Welcome canuckchick! You are #31. We are all in this together!

Mika Mad, being a bad mum to this (minor) degree is very forgiveable under these exceptional circumstances:biggrin2: ...I am sure ANY of us Mika Mums would have done the same.

Aren't you sweet looking after the Estonian younglings. That scores "good mum" points, girl!! See it all balances out!!

Hey, I went to Estonia for a holiday in February...was in a shop in the medieval town in Tallinn and they were playing 'Relax'! :biggrin2:

It's my daughter's 15th birthday today (20th). It's probably just as well I didn't get to participate in the Mika video because she would have shrivelled with embarrassment in front of her friends! I was telling them about it today -"but couldn't you IMAGINE me prancing around with Mika?" :roftl:

Hello!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I am in sunny (er...ish) Wiltshire in the UK,

I have a 19 Month old who loves Mika!! :biggrin2:

The best way to combine being on here and entertaining your child, is put 'The Box' on - my little 'un loves the music channel - just like her mommy :biggrin2: and give them toys to play with aswell - fabulous! It works for me. :biggrin2: