Should we post paparazzi pics?

violet_sky

Should paparazzi pics of Mika be posted or linked here?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Should paparazzi pics of Mika be posted or linked here?

• Yes, of course!
    • No way!

After the 'should we post pics of Mika's childhood/family?' I'm now really anxious to see, how many of us vote in favour of 'inofficial', private (and that means private) Mika pics to be posted in here.

The more famous Mika gets the more he will be haunted by paparazzi invading his privatsphere. Do we really want to be a part of that? :shocked:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the 'should we post pics of Mika's childhood/family?' I'm now really anxious to see, how many of us vote in favour of 'inofficial', private (and that means private) Mika pics to be posted in here.

The more famous Mika gets the more he will be haunted by paparazzi invading his privatsphere. Do we really want to be a part of that? :shocked:

I think we should make a thread to those pictures and post them there but not everywhere else..that's what I think...and about that family/childhood pictures : "NO!"

I don't really know how to relate to that either.

If you get famous then you will have to cope with invasion of privacy I guess, but on the other hand you feel sorry for the famous person that can't even take a bite without being photographed. Getting pictures taken of you, will make people recognize/relate/love/hate/ you and that's how you get famous. Difficult topic indeed.....

I don't really care about pictures that show him during his private life. I'm not particularly curious to see him shop for clothing or go to a restaurant... that's why I voted no. But I think that maybe my answer should've been "yes" instead. If anyone feels like posting paparazzi's pics or commenting on them, well that's their business, but I'm afraid I won't partecipate in the discussion because I don't care much! :)

I don't really care about pictures that show him during his private life. I'm not particularly curious to see him shop for clothing or go to a restaurant... that's why I voted no. But I think that maybe my answer should've been "yes" instead. If anyone feels like posting paparazzi's pics or commenting on them, well that's their business, but I'm afraid I won't partecipate in the discussion because I don't care much! :)

i couldn't have said it better myself.

we cannot avoid private pics to be taken, and we are glad mika is getting more and more popular, but it's pointless to discuss and watch them in this forum.

I don't know...

Paparazzis are bad, but I still wanna see pictures of Mika. Though I prefer studio, interview or concert photos.

I guess a paparazzi-thread is a good idea.

I have no idea, the paparazzi thread sounds good.

I have to say, a few weeks ago, there were this pics posted, it were like 30 pics that were all almost the same: Mika leaving some building (very paparazzi-like). And I felt really uncomfortable watching those... It felt so strange, I can't explain

It's a good idea to let paparazzis have only one thread!

All the paparazzi things will be then posted on there and won't take over our lovely club (full of other more important threads and news)..!

There's no way we could stop them being posted so let's at least make the posting nicely!

...And could someone make already that damn paparazzi thread! :wink2:

i don't think paparazzi should take personal pics like that (like the ones from his hol) i mean i'm sure we're all nosey and want to know about them but at the end of the day it's not really our business, but if pictures do come out i guess they could be put on a thread and for those who wanna see them they can if ya don't u don't but they shouldn't be spread around all over the place

Depends, if he's just walking down the street or something, then it's OK!

BUT - if he's swimming around naked in a lake somewhere in the middle of the mountains - where he thought he was alone, the it's not OK to post it :bleh:

Depends, if he's just walking down the street or something, then it's OK!

BUT - if he's swimming around naked in a lake somewhere in the middle of the mountains - where he thought he was alone, the it's not OK to post it :bleh:

Good point there! :thumb_yello:

But don't you buy the magazines that have the photos of MIKA or other celebs in them? Because that is what puts the big price tag on the photos the pprz take, as magazines know they will sell more copies if they have some hot celeb sucking someone's toes or something taken by telephoto lens. Fans like us are what keep the PPRZ in business. Even if we don't want the pics posted here.

And I admit I read PEOPLE magazine every week, and I look at Perez's site, and I am addicted to youtube, and LOTS of those pics and videos are taken by pprz. I do enjoy them!!!

People who seek fame, through acting, music or whatever, they know the pprz are part of the job. I feel more sorry for the people who are accidental celebrities.

I think we should make a thread to those pictures and post them there but not everywhere else..that's what I think...and about that family/childhood pictures : "NO!"

I agree. I think it would be ok if we put those photos in a thread. But the family/childhood pics are to personal.

I don't know...

Paparazzis are bad, but I still wanna see pictures of Mika. Though I prefer studio, interview or concert photos.

I guess a paparazzi-thread is a good idea.

Yes, i totally agree:thumb_yello: I'd love to see those pictures