Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, you misunderstood me, I LOVE your message, it's just hilarious and will surely evoke at least a major giggle, j'en suis sûr. :biggrin2:

Another big thank you goes to Monco :flowers2:

LOL are you saying MIKA will GIGGLE at my message? I WILL MAKE HIM GIGGLE! DUH. I hope you're right :bleh:

Okay, I sent mine and my sister's! Haha before I sent it I kept heehawing back and forth wondering if I should rerecord mine, but I ended up just sending the first one I saved. My lucky little sister just did hers on the spot when I asked if she wanted to make one and, boom, she was happy and done! Not so with me. But oh well :roftl: Let me know if you got it!

Okay, I sent mine and my sister's! Haha before I sent it I kept heehawing back and forth wondering if I should rerecord mine, but I ended up just sending the first one I saved. My lucky little sister just did hers on the spot when I asked if she wanted to make one and, boom, she was happy and done! Not so with me. But oh well :roftl: Let me know if you got it!

The same thing happened to me! I recorded my message a million times and, at the end, I sent the first I had recorded. At the beggining, I could'nt sleep thinking I had made a fool of myself. But then I thought Mika deserves a great birthday present from all of us and the recordings are a good idea. My message was very simple (it's not funny or even witty) but it comes from the heart. I hope Mika will aprecciate that. I'm happy to see that the number of people involved in this project keeps growing!

Thanks a lot to Giedrusia_NY and rilo8913 and sweet Juliana :flowers2:

...47 messages so far, you are amazing!... everyone intending to send their messages, do it now, I'd like to put them together asap but I can't start before I have all of them :wink2:

Please read:

I have noticed that a lot of people vote in the poll, whose IDs are not on the list.

If you intend to take part, I'd be happy about that, the more people the better, but please notify me so that I can send you my email addy and please be aware that your message has to be ready and sent asap.

Thanks to FOUCHONNERET and her daughter/son (?) for a supercute message! :thumb_yello:

Okay, I close the list now and try to remove the clicks and background noises as far as possible without making you sound weird :biggrin2:

I will get back to you here as soon as the public version and the cover artwork are done.

Thank you, sunshine931, space and tungchoi

Sunshine, yours made my head spin - LOL, I wish I could switch languages as easily as you *envy* I think it's great!

Space and tung, you're cute

Thank you all sooo much, this is getting huge, we have messages from literally all over the globe, I love you!

Lol hope his head won't spin too much and he'll be able to actually understand what I'm saying... cause I'm talking pretty fast since it's only 20 seconds and I know the "Québécois" accent is harder for him to understand then the French accent...

and I love you too !!!!!!!

LOL are you laughing at me? HEY MY MESSAGE IS COOL OK? is it because you understand french?? I hate you lol

:biggrin2:

now I'm curious, you gotta send me your message Marie... I'll send you mine ok ? lol

Thank YOU, Violet Sky for doing this.

Three cheers for Violet_Sky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks to FOUCHONNERET and her daughter/son (?) for a supercute message! :thumb_yello:

Okay, I close the list now and try to remove the clicks and background noises as far as possible without making you sound weird :biggrin2:

I will get back to you here as soon as the public version and the cover artwork are done.

YAY !!! Can't wait to hear the final result !!!!!! :biggrin2:

I have uploaded the birthday messages as well. Of course only those of the people who gave me permission to do so. Those who have not voted in the poll above are not included in that public file either.

I actually had planned to put them all into one big file but then skipped my plan because I thought it was nice to be able to select and (re-)listen to the tracks separately if wished. So I have just removed most of the background noise and other disturbing noises as far as possible, normalized them to approximately the same level and converted them to Mikaism...um, no into mp3 of course :lmao:. Those who like to have the link, PM me please. Participants only.

Hi Violet! I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure if it went through. It didn't show up in my sent messages folder.

Update:

Thank you for the PM! I love the artwork, it's so fun! I can't wait to hear the message when I get home from work.

violet _sky, thanks for PM, I saw the cover and it's ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! My greatest compliments to you, I'm sure Mika will love it!:thumb_yello::wub2:

I really hope he will :blink:

Agreed - I PM'ed you violet_sky, but anyway, that is FANTASTIC, I was truly blown away! Wonderful work!

Thank you for the PM! I love the artwork, it's so fun! I can't wait to hear the message when I get home from work.

Thank you everybody :original: