Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

1. What's everyone wearing?

my lady bird costume

2. What time is everyone getting to manchester?

around 11 - 12ish

3. Where is everyone meeting?

i will be in the Britannia Sancha hotel with Sara and Akim

4. Can we join you? (I've never met any other MFCers before!)

yes ofcourse

5. If we all stick together and are looking crazy in our costumes - do you think we'll be shown on the documentary?

there is a possibility - if not will be good crowd shots of us

6. Other things that I haven't even thought of yet!!!

like what if it rains or action plans incase anyone faints?? LOL:roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

early as soon as traffic permits me to if i set off at 9am ..i will probably get there between 11 - 12

depends if i get stuck in any flooding :biggrin2:

Eeeeeek!

I'd forgotten about the flooding!

It's all too much!

Right I have to go dry my hair etc.........

Do you know where people are meeting yet? Just that I don't think I'll get chance to get on here again before I get to Manchester at 5pm. I'd really like to meet up with any MFCers as I was rather shy at the Big Girl shoot and didn't talk to anyone (even though I recognised a few faces).

1. What's everyone wearing?

my lady bird costume

2. What time is everyone getting to manchester?

around 11 - 12ish

3. Where is everyone meeting?

i will be in the Britannia Sancha hotel with Sara and Akim

4. Can we join you? (I've never met any other MFCers before!)

yes ofcourse

5. If we all stick together and are looking crazy in our costumes - do you think we'll be shown on the documentary?

there is a possibility - if not will be good crowd shots of us

6. Other things that I haven't even thought of yet!!!

like what if it rains or action plans incase anyone faints?? LOL:roftl:

Oooooops!

Got impatient due to the feeling of panic/lack of time!!

Depending where the gig actually is we may not get time to get into the city centre but if ur dressed as a ladybird I may just spot you in the queue!!! If you get approached by two girls wearing feather boas and crazy sunglasses..........that'll be me and Jo!!!:biggrin2:

Good Luck :thumb_yello: with the journey and I hope to catch up with you all tomorrow.

Vix x

Oooooops!

Got impatient due to the feeling of panic/lack of time!!

Depending where the gig actually is we may not get time to get into the city centre but if ur dressed as a ladybird I may just spot you in the queue!!! If you get approached by two girls wearing feather boas and crazy sunglasses..........that'll be me and Jo!!!:biggrin2:

Good Luck :thumb_yello: with the journey and I hope to catch up with you all tomorrow.

Vix x

seriously you will not be able to miss me ...i will be the one in the black spots as a lady bird!!!! dont be shy come up and say hello :biggrin2:

seriously you will not be able to miss me ...i will be the one in the black spots as a lady bird!!!! dont be shy come up and say hello :biggrin2:

:wub2: But I am shy!!!:wub2:

Will do my best to be a big brave girl!:blush-anim-cl:

CYA 2moro.

Vix x

PS............hope you get some sleep...........I'm doubting I'll get much!

you probably wouldnt believe it if i said im shy aswell :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

goodnight vix sweet dreams :thumb_yello:

No-one ever believes me either!

Sweet dreams back at ya!

Night.

OMG!! How exciting!!! Today's the day!!! :thumb_yello:

O.k, i really shouldn't be on here as have a mass to do and going out in an hour!!!

Just popped on to say, will tell you all about it when i return - and i'm sure my fabby friends that are going will too! :biggrin2: Can't wait to meet with everyone! It's gonna be great!!!!!

Laters...:biggrin2:

xxx:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

Morning everyone, Sorry couldn't get on at all yesterday so have missed all the who's going and who isn't stuff...........except for poor Carri of course and I am SO desperatly praying that she gets to go.

Will see you later ! x

I kinda know how carri feels too cos I was nearly going then it turned out I couldn't so feel very poopy today not my usual jolly (since Mkia reached out and touched my life) self.

Hope you all have a great time especially my fellow mikametting virgin mate Babs :thumb_yello: she's the one I want to be lucky and meet him this time but I think they all will.

YeeeeeHaaaaa!!!-we are going as Cowgirls!!!LOL!!

Right very brief-all though not grey ones lol!

So much to do and so scared!! dunno why but I am stupid like that!

Thanks again :wub2: for all of your support and help to make it possible for me receive a "get better hug" from MIKA 'cos after being so ill I really need it!!

Just pray that some of this fake tan comes off in the shower or I will be the cowgirl from Orange County!!!

Wish me and Christel Luck we meet him! :mf_lustslow:

Love and Lollipops (as long as they are not Orange ones!! lol)

Daisylou!

xx

YeeeeeHaaaaa!!!-we are going as Cowgirls!!!LOL!!

Right very brief-all though not grey ones lol!

So much to do and so scared!! dunno why but I am stupid like that!

Thanks again :wub2: for all of your support and help to make it possible for me receive a "get better hug" from MIKA 'cos after being so ill I really need it!!

Just pray that some of this fake tan comes off in the shower or I will be the cowgirl from Orange County!!!

Wish me and Christel Luck we meet him! :mf_lustslow:

Love and Lollipops (as long as they are not Orange ones!! lol)

Daisylou!

xx

Daisy!!!!! , Ive been texting you:biggrin2:

Please please geta signature for me hunny ... xxxx

Luv ya:wub2:

Hi

I've just popped in to see if Carri got a ticket. Dear, it would seem not.

It's so annoying because I've just had an e-mail from the Mika site to enter for tickets. Well I won't be able to check later to see if I've won, and by now, only local people would be able to use them anyway.

I'd already used the direct site but didn't win.

Anyhow Babs, Yuppy and ????? are on the M6, I've decided against Goth-y Big Girl and gone for Aging Hippy for the fancy dress, so I'll update tomorrow. Unless it all doesn't work out and I spend the night on here.

Wish us all luck. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi

It's so annoying because I've just had an e-mail from the Mika site to enter for tickets. Well I won't be able to check later to see if I've won, and by now, only local people would be able to use them anyway.

Anyhow Babs, Yuppy and ????? are on the M6, I've decided against Goth-y Big Girl and gone for Aging Hippy for the fancy dress, so I'll update tomorrow. Unless it all doesn't work out and I spend the night on here.

Good luck , we are mega excited

Poor Carri , shame

Hi

ruth please, post yr report here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5466

and tell all the others to do the same!

thanks!!!

am i too bossy? :shocked:

I got that email the other day from mikas website, but I thought you could only enter once so I didn't do it again (dam it) and then I'm not even sure I did enter for tickets now as I seem to be very confused at what's happening where and what you were supposed to do, why do they have to make things so complicated?

oh well it's history now I'll go back and wallow see ya.

I txt Babs, all I know is they are there and Mika is doing his sound checks..... they have just had their txts scanned and are waiting to go in.

how awesome I hope she meets him I so want her to meet him the most cos I think all the others have met him already and she hasn't.

just got this in my myspace this second wish I was there so bad

1340002459_m.jpgMIKA

Date 27 Jun 2007 16:59 Subject MIKA TONIGHT!! Body: Mika will be playing a FREE guerilla gig TONIGHT in Great Northern Square, Manchester... so get your dancing shoes on and get down there!!

Everyone is invited, he will be on stage at 6pm so come along down.... dressing deliciously ridiculously is encouraged as always

MIKASOUNDS x

You and me both.

I should have gone. Kids could've looked after themselves for a couple of hours:roftl:

(Actually that's not a joking matter is it.)

But I feel like this::badmood:

yes me too I have felt miserable ALL day really blue.