MIKA @ Manchester Apollo

-Jennie-

Thanks Tia - we will try to enjoy ourselves :naughty:

Thing is, it's been really dry here in Manc this Autumn so it'll be bad luck if we get a downpour tomorrow :thumbdown:

I hope my home made badge holds out in the rain :naughty:

hehe dont get me started on the bagde:naughty:

when me and bex went to leeds we stood in the rain 4 hours and it was awful, i looked like a drown rat by the time we got inside:blink:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe dont get me started on the bagde:naughty:

when me and bex went to leeds we stood in the rain 4 hours and it was awful, i looked like a drown rat by the time we got inside:blink:

Yes I remember reading about that - the infamous Leeds gig. :naughty:

Not planning to queue too early, I'm not bothered about being 'on the first row' really but don't want to be at the back either. And I'll have my brolly :biggrin2:

Well, it's stopped raining here. It's still wet but less windy, so fingers crossed for tomorrow night!

I'm wearing warm and waterproof, but ugly, for waiting and stripping off to gig clothes when I'm in. I've told you, people dropped their brollies at Leeds and went in without them!

Gatagordinha - I too am well covered, but November cold and wet will be grim!

Actually, I'm seated (row E) so I don't know why I'm trying to get there early - oh yes I do - it's to meet you lot I hope.

I'm feeling a bit stressed - trying to get ready for work - travel to Manchester - the gig - travel home AND work the next day without any time to get it organised.

And I can't seem to eat. I was like that for the tba vodafone gig - then was ravenous when we all met up safely.

Unless it is a real deluge, Jane and I are aiming to be there for 5.45 (doors at 7 right?).

So we'll be the ones under the shocking pink umbrella, shivering away!

How will I get to sleep tonight?? I'll also be recognisable by the big bags under my eyes :naughty:

Unless it is a real deluge, Jane and I are aiming to be there for 5.45 (doors at 7 right?).

So we'll be the ones under the shocking pink umbrella, shivering away!

How will I get to sleep tonight?? I'll also be recognisable by the big bags under my eyes :naughty:

I'll be there around that time! I won't be able to sleep tonight either!

So. It's raining again - actually it only stopped for a little while, and the forecast is dreadful. So prepare for a deluge.

Leeds was very wet but at least it was May. It bounced down for the tba gig but stopped in time and that was June. November? It'll be bad.

And everyone from Glasgow is ill now. I don't want to be ill!

When I go off-line in a minute, that will be it! Apart from one check before I leave Bolton that the gig's not cancelled, I won't be here till afterwards.

Hope we all see each other - I think we're all arriving at about the same time.

So. It's raining again - actually it only stopped for a little while, and the forecast is dreadful. So prepare for a deluge.

Leeds was very wet but at least it was May. It bounced down for the tba gig but stopped in time and that was June. November? It'll be bad.

And everyone from Glasgow is ill now. I don't want to be ill!

When I go off-line in a minute, that will be it! Apart from one check before I leave Bolton that the gig's not cancelled, I won't be here till afterwards.

Hope we all see each other - I think we're all arriving at about the same time.

Hope to see you there!! :biggrin2:

This may be the only one of my 3 gigs that I go to (see my thread re: spare tickets) as my housemate has agreed to come with me if I feel upto it........even though I've made her alergic to Mika with my obsession!

If I do go I'll drive over quite early and keep her a space so that she can drive like a loony from work to meet me. She's such a star!

So hopefully not only will I see a few of you there but it will stay dry too.

We can hope eh??

Hey guys, are you ready!!!!!

What's the weather like up there today, as I drove back through Birmingham last night, it was thick SNOW!

You really are in for a treat tonight, the show is improving each time, although how anything could beat Glasgow, I can't imagine, but he seems to manage it.

Hey guys, are you ready!!!!!

What's the weather like up there today, as I drove back through Birmingham last night, it was thick SNOW!

You really are in for a treat tonight, the show is improving each time, although how anything could beat Glasgow, I can't imagine, but he seems to manage it.

It's dry at the minute! Hopefully it will stay like that!

So will we have a "19th Nov: waiting for Manchester reviews to arrive (chatter OK)" thread, followed later by a MANCHESTER REVIEWS ONLY (no chatter) thread like Glasgow??

Was it better that way?

Well, if so, one of you needs to volunteer to set it up as all this happens during my night in Tokyo!! Off to bed now, when I get back you will have lots to tell!!:wub2:

this is for people who dont have palladium on their myspace & need tickets

We have 3 free tickets to give away for tonights gig, Palladium supporting Mika at the Manchester Apollo. If you would like to come please contact Jonny .. 5PM TODAY!!!

In return for this, we would like your help collecting email addresses from the crowd before and after the show, so you would need to arrive around 6:30pm.

First come first serve.

short notice though !