pics: MIKA OUT MAG JULY 2007

KiteKat

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my... He's just sooooo cute!!! I bet he kept on laughing all the time during the photoshoot! The pose for the cover is kind of cliché and a little ridiculous if you forget for a second how gorgeous he looks! lol :wub2:

Thanx for posting them! Can't wait to read the article, I hope he won't make anymore mistakes trying to quote Barbra Streisand movies... :naughty:

If I were gay... :wub2:

Hmm... that sounds weird. If I were gay I would fancy someone like Angelina Jolie for example. :biggrin2:

Nice pics anyway! :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, Blue... if you were a gay man, perhaps? :mf_rosetinted:

But IKWYM.

dcdeb

mika made some smart moves by showing in every magazine gay, straight, music , general info. so , no label for him. so, people can label him just by their belivings. again, very smart mr. peniman.

So MIKA never said he wanted a gay following huh?

Well after these photos hes gonna have one either way!!

Why he was never a model is beyond me as he has the perfect physique and the looks. Plus he seems to be able to wear absolutely anything-even a horrid vest top! lol!

xx

Where can I buy the mag?????

lookie the link above the pics!

I dont know how the ebay guy got it!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

thats what Id like to know....its JULY...

maybe u get them earlier if u have a magazine subscription???:sneaky2:

I think so... I seem to remember getting my Teen Vogue Magazines about a month ahead of time with a magazine subscription. :biggrin2:

I

And I absolutley adore that "I'm a ballerina- standing on my toes-wow looky how flexy and light I am" kinda look *HA HA*

(How does he do that? Maybe throws himself forward in the air? Hmmm..)

I love that look! It's unique! I haven't seen anyone else do it. There's one similar on his MySpace... and I do wonder how he does it because I want to give it a try. He looks pretty damn graceful doing it, too. I get the feeling I won't. :bleh:

Off to practice! :-)

He's so flexible and bendy:wub2:

Truly amazing pictures. And shh don't tell CazGirl but I think the vest is PHWOOAAR (sorry couldn't find the lust emoticon!!).

Does this make me a gay man:blink: ? Not that I'm labelling myself:naughty:

He's so flexible and bendy:wub2:

Truly amazing pictures. And shh don't tell CazGirl but I think the vest is PHWOOAAR (sorry couldn't find the lust emoticon!!).

Does this make me a gay man:blink: ? Not that I'm labelling myself:naughty:

LMAO! I don't mind vest tops. I own a few myself. They can look good on men...depending on colour and style.

But I'm not fond of THAT one lol, sorry to say! of course everyone is allowed to have their own opinion so I'm gonna have a go at you for liking it lol, people have different preferences :thumb_yello:

LMAO! I don't mind vest tops. I own a few myself. They can look good on men...depending on colour and style.

But I'm not fond of THAT one lol, sorry to say! of course everyone is allowed to have their own opinion so I'm gonna have a go at you for liking it lol, people have different preferences :thumb_yello:

It's the the TOP I like, it's just the fact I can see more of his body!

I thought I'd better make that distinction:naughty:

mika made some smart moves by showing in every magazine gay, straight, music , general info. so , no label for him. so, people can label him just by their belivings. again, very smart mr. peniman.

I absolutely agree! The more exposure he gets, the better!

Like I said, just get on the very tips of your toes and lead back for balance! It's easy, really!

By the way, the Hot30 video jass linked won't work for me...it says the format isn't supported. :-( Can someone put it up on YouTube?

http://foxfm.com.au/music/artist_audiovideo/interviews/national/mika_on_the_hot31

--Jack

I have saved it, jack, if ya want. but I haven't got a clue as on how to upload it on you tube, nor I have an account there. I can just view you tube videos. it's a wmp file.

I have saved it, jack, if ya want. but I haven't got a clue as on how to upload it on you tube, nor I have an account there. I can just view you tube videos. it's a wmp file.

May I ask how you saved it? I tried dlthis.com but the link was not supported...:thumbdown:

Oh, Jack is back...:wub2:

Ohh!! The second picture reminds me of the Billy Elliot movie!! Especially the begining where Billy is jumping on his bed :roftl: But that's just me.. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Love the one with the flowers... :wub2: Thanks!!!