MIKA' s NEXT ALBUM

A. Clay

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know HOW in the world he's going to be able to top LICM but I have faith that he will find a way! :cheerful_h4h: I'm not worried about being disappointed with his next album. I have a feeling that I'll never stop loving his music.

Hooked 4 life. :naughty:

after what happened to me spiritually on Feb 15th...and the tone of How Much Do You Leave Me...I think his next album is going to be so profound that I think I will have another epiphany and go insane or something...his music speaks to my spirit so much that I hope I have enough strength in myself to handle his next album.

I don't know HOW in the world he's going to be able to top LICM but I have faith that he will find a way! :cheerful_h4h: I'm not worried about being disappointed with his next album. I have a feeling that I'll never stop loving his music.

Hooked 4 life. :naughty:

i don't know how it is going to be like, i don't mind as long as he is doing something he really loves. he is a strange little boy, however, he babysits. he wrote a song all about no happy ending and named it happy ending :bleh:

Can anyone please explain the word sonic?:blink:

Can't find it in my crappy lexicon.

the sound of MIKA, the melody progression, the vibration , chord progressions, the emotion

( I know exactly what he means,,,,,I understand him totally:wub2: :wub2:

"Mika has revealed that he is "obsessed" with making sure that his second album does not disappoint fans."

See how much we matter to him?:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Of course, its also about the money and the success of yet another album, not just about the fans.. :bleh:

But still..he loves us...:wub2:

Mika has revealed that he is "obsessed" with making sure that his second album does not disappoint fans.

Sorry, Mika, but your second album has already disappointed fans: you canceled your Australian festival dates to record it.

It had better be f*cking worth it. :mf_rosetinted:

Pffft, he says he's obsessed with the album and the music, not what the fans will think.

And rightly so.

--Jack

Actually, that's a good point. He did not once mention fans, the closest thing to it probably is his description of his supposed responsibility to continue his "sonic style". :blink:

Sorry, Mika, but your second album has already disappointed fans: you canceled your Australian festival dates to record it.

It had better be f*cking worth it. :mf_rosetinted:

Awwww hunny, Big hugs. I'm sure he'll come to Australia soon.

:punk:

When was he supposed to tour there then. I know how disappointed you must feel.

But well least when he finally does tour your lovely country he'll have more songs to perform in his set :punk:

Hope you get to see him this year :wink2:

:punk:

But well least when he finally does tour your lovely country he'll have more songs to perform in his set :punk:

Hope you get to see him this year :wink2:

He hasn't toured here yet nor has he made any indication of when we can expect a tour. He was just going to do a couple of festival dates but even those were canceled after we bought our non-refundable tickets (which was a risk we took despite knowing his festival record).

mika! im counting on you... i know it will be amazing :):punk:

take your time! make it amazing! (but not to much time PLEASE!!! or ill go: :boxed::blink: )

ive never wanted an album from an artist more than i want yours... SORRY dont mean to pressure u... but its true :)

Mika don't hurry with your 2nd album please !!!I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!Let us wait until autumn !:roftl:

omg vanessa!!!!! u have so many posts!!!! :shocked: lol

and your title.... make sense to me :boxed: sad but true.... haha:mf_rosetinted:

It had better be f*cking worth it.

*cough*

I hope so too... Am I the only person honestly not looking forward to the new album?

But well least when he finally does tour your lovely country he'll have more songs to perform in his set

Hope you get to see him this year

He could have done more songs here... he's performed other new songs elsewhere... and we didn't even get a full album concert... he didn't do HE...

He hasn't toured here yet nor has he made any indication of when we can expect a tour. He was just going to do a couple of festival dates but even those were canceled after we bought our non-refundable tickets (which was a risk we took despite knowing his festival record).

Oh yes... least I was able to sell my tickets and get a lot of my money back...

I don't expect him to come here this year.. very late in the year maybe...