Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

But then don't forget the 15€ of delivery charge that applies to this version only (the others have a less than 5€ charge). Maybe this special edition comes wrapped up in a slice of smoked salmon or something?

Personal delivery :mf_rosetinted:

Oh ok, now I'm interested.

Thanks for letting us know btw, I too was wondering what they meant by book as I won't go for it if we're only talking about 5 pics and a box.

I've written to them, asking if they could give me some more information about the Deluxe CD book and if it's different to the "normal" booklet. They answered and copied the description text again in the answer :doh: :doh: Now I wrote back again, reasking more persistent :naughty:

Probably it's not different, but as it's listed and has this "deluxe" beforehand and is not called booklet but book I want to know more specific. I won't pay this huge pile of money for a box and some photos as I'm not very interested in them, but would think about it if there is a bigger booklet with more artwork.

Yes I'm curious as well, almost €50 is a lot of money for a cd..

For only 15 euros, then? *pre-orders deluxe box* :naughty:

Eh, I bought the signed deluxe box .

I figure, I really only buy this "deluxe" stuff when it comes to Mika and it's not like he's releasing these albums every year. So I threw $73 at it. :aah: I just hope the pictures look better than what they sent out with the TOOL "deluxe" bundle.

But then don't forget the 15€ of delivery charge that applies to this version only (the others have a less than 5€ charge). Maybe this special edition comes wrapped up in a slice of smoked salmon or something?

I hope there's a little cheese, if there's smoked salmon.

Great. Now I'm hungry...

Have you got a MIKA mail ? :bye:

http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/viewemail?con=7893689&cmp=10189&act=396828&subj=0&sec=0dd08d0d149a&webversionpage=1

Original (1200 x 1073)

16485992583_477f1050b8_o.jpg

16485992583_ba79c54411_z.jpg

After premiering exclusively through Nowness last weekend Mika has revealed the music video for Last Party, a track written as a homage to Freddie Mercury, and which appears on his forthcoming album No Place In Heaven.

Mika collaborated with long-time friend and renowned fashion photographer, Peter Lindbergh to create this stunning visual accompaniment to 'Last Party', making this Lindbergh's first ever music video. Complementing the simplicity of the track itself, Lindbergh's minimalistic approach to shooting his subjects resulted in a breath-taking video that paints Mika in a new light.

On the video Mika said

"This collaboration was born naturally and out of friendship. Peter wanted to capture me in complete honesty and as naturally as possible. Simplicity and emotion being one of the hardest things to achieve, it was only with someone like Peter that I could let my guard down so much. The photos were done first and then came the idea of bringing them to life with 'a photo that talks to you'. We booked the same studio and with the same crew we shot the Last Party video a few weeks later.

Working and knowing Peter is an honour. He is brilliant but more than anything he is kind. His kindness and devilish spirit find their way through every one of his pictures. When you sit for him and it clicks, you end up learning more about yourself."

Original (1200 x 153)

16483699044_741c441d4c_o.jpg

16483699044_e98f4424db_z.jpg

Bespoke, artworked, rigid box with lift off lid, 17 track deluxe album housed with Deluxe CD book, with a set of five prints, one of which will be signed by Mika!

Available from the official store now!

Original (1200 x 710)

16918341738_cc1a3bc02b_o.jpg

16918341738_a1c818f95f_z.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

Have you got a MIKA mail ? :bye:

http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/viewemail?con=7893689&cmp=10189&act=396828&subj=0&sec=0dd08d0d149a&webversionpage=1

Original (1200 x 1073)

16485992583_ba79c54411_z.jpg

After premiering exclusively through Nowness last weekend Mika has revealed the music video for Last Party, a track written as a homage to Freddie Mercury, and which appears on his forthcoming album No Place In Heaven.

Mika collaborated with long-time friend and renowned fashion photographer, Peter Lindbergh to create this stunning visual accompaniment to 'Last Party', making this Lindbergh's first ever music video. Complementing the simplicity of the track itself, Lindbergh's minimalistic approach to shooting his subjects resulted in a breath-taking video that paints Mika in a new light.

On the video Mika said

"This collaboration was born naturally and out of friendship. Peter wanted to capture me in complete honesty and as naturally as possible. Simplicity and emotion being one of the hardest things to achieve, it was only with someone like Peter that I could let my guard down so much. The photos were done first and then came the idea of bringing them to life with 'a photo that talks to you'. We booked the same studio and with the same crew we shot the Last Party video a few weeks later.

Working and knowing Peter is an honour. He is brilliant but more than anything he is kind. His kindness and devilish spirit find their way through every one of his pictures. When you sit for him and it clicks, you end up learning more about yourself."

Original (1200 x 153)

16483699044_741c441d4c_o.jpg

16483699044_e98f4424db_z.jpg

Bespoke, artworked, rigid box with lift off lid, 17 track deluxe album housed with Deluxe CD book, with a set of five prints, one of which will be signed by Mika!

Available from the official store now!

Original (1200 x 710)

16918341738_cc1a3bc02b_o.jpg

16918341738_a1c818f95f_z.jpg

Yes! :thumb_yello: I receive all notifications from Mika :wink2:

Yes! :thumb_yello: I receive all notifications from Mika :wink2:

:thumb_yello: Yes, I got it yesterday, and I've ordered the CD box - I want it because of the photos made by PL - he's a genious...:wub2: And as someone here said: MIKA is not releasing a deluxe CD box that often! :wink2: When it comes to MIKA :wub2: only the best version is good enough, in my humble opinion ... :mikadas:

Love,love

me

They answered me again, but the answer is as useless as the first one

The box set comes within LIMITED EDITION SIGNED Bespoke, art worked, rigid box with lift off lid, 17 track deluxe album housed with Deluxe CD book, with a set of five photographic prints, whereas the deluxe album and the album come without any extras.

I give up, seems like they don't want to understand my question about the Deluxe CD book (Maybe because the people working there don't know it more specific either...) and I can't rephrase any clearer what I want to know.

If anybody else wants to try...

Edited by DerMoment1608

I don't want a smelly CD :aah: especially after it travels all the way to France in June :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I don't want a smelly CD :aah: especially after it travels all the way to France in June :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: Me neither! I have plenty of smoked salmon here :naughty:

But without any new MIKA gigs on my schedule, it's very nice to look forward to a new, great album, on it's way to my adr. - in two months ...:fisch::blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

My theory is that the digital versions of the album have been tailored for each country, but the physical CDs have the same tracks.

Oh! That theory would explain it, even though I think it's a strange thing to do.. But I guess I'm one of the few people left that buy actual physical CDs, not a lot of people would be bothered by it..

Oh! That theory would explain it, even though I think it's a strange thing to do.. But I guess I'm one of the few people left that buy actual physical CDs, not a lot of people would be bothered by it..

I only buy actual CDs too :thumb_yello:

Now I've compared all the versions, the non-France & Italy iTunes version only has one French track (L'Amour). In place of the other 3 French songs, it has Rio, Promiseland and Porcelain, which are the bonus tracks on the de luxe versions.

However it does also have a Good Guys remix which doesn't seem to appear anywhere else.

Now I've compared all the versions, the non-France & Italy iTunes version only has one French track (L'Amour). In place of the other 3 French songs, it has Rio, Promiseland and Porcelain, which are the bonus tracks on the de luxe versions.

However it does also have a Good Guys remix which doesn't seem to appear anywhere else.

The Good Guys remix is on the Canadian version

There's also a bonus track in the japanese edition :thumb_yello: hopefully it will be another new song , like Your Sympathy in LICM. It would be great if we can do a tab with all the songs in every edition , unfortunately i'm on ipad and making it would be kinda miracle :aah: