Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

For those of you who ordered the box set, it's been delayed:

Thank you for your recent order for the Limited Edition Signed Deluxe CD Boxset of Mika's new album 'No Place In Heaven'

Unfortunately we need to let you know of 2 small changes in your order. Firstly, the boxset was initially advertised as containing 5 prints. This is incorrect, it will now include 4 exclusive prints, one of which will be signed by Mika as promised. Secondly, due to unavoidable manufacturing setbacks as it is an exclusive product, there will be a slight delay in getting the boxset shipped to you. The stock is due to arrive at our warehouse on 17th July - we promise we'll get this sent out to you as soon as we can then. However, we know you're excited about hearing the music so as an apology, we will be emailing you the MP3 digital version of the new album on the day of its release so you can hear it right away.

We hope you're still looking forward to receiving your Limited Edition Signed Deluxe CD Boxset. However, should you wish to amend or cancel your order, you can do so by emailing storesupport@umusic.com, quoting your order number and requesting your order be cancelled. The boxes do look fantastic, so we hope you'll agree it'll be worth the wait.

Sincere apologies again for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to sending your order out ASAP.

Many Thanks,
The Official Mika Store
  • Like 2

Oh, that's a pity! It will be hard to wait for the box an extra month!! :-( But "those who wait for something good" etc...

Anyway, thanks for the info Deb! No way will I cancel this order :-)

Love,love

me

I never would get the idea to cancel my order....................... Just read the email on my account.

Edited by Sabine64

I never would get the idea to cancel my order....................... Just read the email on my account.

they could at least make it a bit cheaper tho, if it just contains 4 instead of 5 prints. :mf_rosetinted: it's nice tho that you get the digital version because of the delay. :thumb_yello:

I opened the e-mail early in this morning,

Shock shock me, shock shock !! :shocked:

Edited by Kumazzz

NO PLACE IN HEAVEN (+TOFU FIGURE)

Still with the To-Fu MIKA figure in HongKong Deluxe Edition of the new album this time! :wub: attachicon.gifxajkh3ec8mos0bt4z7d5qgn1.jpg   http://www.hongkongrecords.hk/music/intl/30263/

I found another shop HMV http://www.hmv.com.hk/product/rockpop.asp?sku=828339#.VXQSiI0sSDA.twitter

Their shipping rate is reasonable than Hong Kong Record for me. http://www.hongkongrecords.hk/music/intl/30263/

At last, you can hear 30-second samples of every song on the new album!

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/no-place-in-heaven/9200000043094272/

Thanks a lot!!! WOw,I'm in love with All She Wants,Good Wife,Ordinary Man,Staring At The Sun&Porcelain!!  And Promiseland makes me surprised,the massive album from MIKA as usual!! :wub:

• Like 1

Oh they've taken the previews down! I've got a feeling bol.com made a bit of a mistake.  :teehee:

Uh oh! :teehee:

That was not a smart move then. Luckily there's less than a week to go :thumb_yello:

Uh oh! :teehee:

That was not a smart move then. Luckily there's less than a week to go :thumb_yello:

Longer for the UK, but at least we can enjoy SATS now, along with the other new songs we've heard. I just hope the extra week will be taken up with plenty of radio and TV appearances in the UK, to promote the album well, here in Britain, before it comes out.

• Like 1

Longer for the UK, but at least we can enjoy SATS now, along with the other new songs we've heard. I just hope the extra week will be taken up with plenty of radio and TV appearances in the UK, to promote the album well, here in Britain, before it comes out.

I forgot about the UK release date, sorry :doh:

I hope so too. I want him at shows like the Graham Norton show.

• Like 1

I am sorry to say this but the album is definitely leaked  :dunno: It is all over VK.com  :sneaky2: Deluxe version, all of the songs.... :(

I just received an email that my copy is being sent to me and I'll get it tomorrow. The release date here and in Germany is the 12th of June, tomorrow, so a leak one day before isn't that bad in my view..

• Like 1

I just received an email that my copy is being sent to me and I'll get it tomorrow. The release date here and in Germany is the 12th of June, tomorrow, so a leak one day before isn't that bad in my view..

Yes,TOOL was leaked a week before the album out.......

I am sorry to say this but the album is definitely leaked  :dunno: It is all over VK.com  :sneaky2: Deluxe version, all of the songs.... :(

Not all the songs,one is missing, Les Baisers Perdus  :wink2: